Blacklabel-2

Blacklabel: The Ruler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With a huge frown Jisoo lean her back on her chair, legs crossed she watch the girl sleeping soundly on the sofa. Brused and wounds had been treated and they said she doesnt have serious injury.

So the frown is for, why the hell did she bring another Pariahian inside her new home?!

A huge mansion located outside Seoul with nine guest room and three masters bed room had a beautiful garden with a huge fountain in the middle which she think is unnecessary. A huge parking lot when infact she had only one car there. 

She sigh for the nth time that day. Chungha who notice her uneasy and troubled expression make way towards Jisoo.

"You must be tired, go take some rest. Ill watch over her" But Jisoo makes no move 

"Could you tell me, why did the hell I take her in?!" She shouts frustatedly grabing her hair, she groan irritatedly facepalming her self.

Chungha chuckled looking at the girl, she tapped her shoulder making Jisoo look at her.

"What?"

"Maybe you started liking them" Chungha said with a teasing tone making Jisoo hissed

"Or maybe you actually felt pity of them" She then once again look at the girl

"Its not pity" She whisper before immediately standing up. It made Chungha secretly smile.

"Tell Chaeyoung, we'll go back to school. Keep an eye on this girl" She ordered before leaving

"Its hard to believe the things they say about you, when you're like this" Chungha whisper looking at the back of the girl she grew up with.

----

Slamming of the books echoed inside the library. A petite black haired girl furiously arrange the books back on the shelves. School has already ended and she was left behind for her duty.

"Why do I have to tutor that Kim Jisoo?! Its not part of a working student right?!" She slam the book back 

"Ughh! This ed up school" She mumbled "If iti not for the scholarship I would still choice to live in the country side" With one last book, she sigh leaning her forehead on the wooden shelf.

"This is tiring" She mumbled remembering the Deans request

"Miss Kim, I commend you for having an outstanding grades. As expected from a scholar" It was said nonchalantly

Jennie almost rolled her eyes but good thing she manage to stop her self.

"You know we have this student, She might actually need your help after all, your one of the scholars" Jennie didnt get the chance to argue when the Dean clapped her hands announcing her untold acceptance.

"Her name is Kim Jisoo" The Dean handed her documents that she think was school record. When she look at the sheets all she could do is sigh.

It has already been scheduled the meeting place the time when it would start and end.

"We dont want failing students so I hope you could share her some of your knowledge"

"I-Ill do my best" 

"Please do. We already infrom Kim Jisoo, I hope you get along" 

Jennie fake a smile and immediatly leave.

Jennie groan "Why?!" 

"Jennie?" The girl lift her head up and look at the door. Seeing her friend look at her worriedly she fake a smile and approach her.

"Whats wrong?" She shakes her head

"What's up? Thought class ended already?" 

"Just checking on you. What time will you leave?" 

"Uh. You know the Dean gave me a task and Ill be leaving for that after Im done here"

"Task? It is part of your scholarship? Why do it have to be outside the school?" With a frown and confused look on her face Jennie found it amusing for some reason making her chuckle

"I dont know Nayeon-ah. Its about tutoring a certain someone"

"Eh?! Why? Who is it?"

"Kim Jisoo" Jennie turn around to get her bag but got confused why all of the sudden Nayeon went quiet. Turning around she was greeted with a loud squeal enough to make her cover her ears. Glaring at her friend.

"What the heck Nayeon?!" 

" KIM JISOO?! THE PRETTY KIM JISOO?!" Jennie was so shock by the sudden burst of her friend. Mouth hang open she watch Nayeon jump on her spot before grabbing her by the shoulders before  shaking her to death.

Snapping out Jennie pushed Nayeon gentle "Calm down Nayeon!" For some reason Nayeon wouldnt just calm down leaving her no choice but to slap her although she's sure it might hurt her friend need to calm down before she gets an heart attack.

"Are you good now?" Nayeon took a deep breathe and smiled widely 

"Your a damn lucky b'tch!" Jennie look at her blankly, raising her hand for another slap but Nayeon step back 

"Okay, Ill stop. Woah!" 

"What's with this Kim Jisoo?" Jennie sigh while they start making their way outside. She's sure her ride for the special class is waiting.

"You dont know her? Everyone is talking bout her since last semester together with those boys"

Jennie frown she wouldnt ask if she knew who it was. Maybe it was the result of to much studying, too busy to care whats going on around her. It was her hobby since highschool.

"Eh? You dont know" Nayeon sigh looking at her friend "You've been like this since the first time" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter