Blacklabel-3

Blacklabel: The Ruler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The eerie red lights flashes around Lisa. Her steps gets heavy as she approach huge black door printed with golden dragon and a man slaying god? She frown looking at the odd design. Isnt it blasphemy? She chuckled remembering who she is and where she stand. 

"Man slaying god huh?" She whisper it wasnt that long when the door creak open. She took a deep breath and make her way inside. 

It wasnt what she expected it to be. Dark, lonely thats what she expects the place would look like behind those huge door rather it was..cozy and warm like a normal room.

"Man slaying god?" 

Jisoo sits on a chair behind a desk, her feet was on the top she look at Lisa blankly.

It made her flinch, for some reason the girl behind that desk gives off an frightening aura around her. She dare not to look at those eyes and look around only to find more eyes looking at her, seven boys all over the place, a girl standing near the desk. Her eyes were looking for the familiar figure she hadnt saw for days.

"Please sit down" The voice startled her, timidly she made her way to the sofa and sit down.

"I believe you know where you are?" Jisoo spoke 

"Im well aware" Lisa said avoiding those eyes

"Good. What do you wanna do?" The question made Lisa look at Jisoo, not in a million years she's been ask what she wants to do. All she do is follow order, to live she must follow. Its been like that since she was born. 

At a young age her parents sell her to became a military personel for a war. In 1914 she was sent in a battle field. It was a bloodbath, not many had survive but she luckyly does, finding her laying on the cold ground in the mountains, blood stains all over her body and clothes, she was walking on for days until she was taken in by an organization and they send her to korea.

"Hey?" Lisa snapped out of her trance and look at Jisoo again. The girl was frowning at her.

"Where's Park Chaeyoung?" Lisa ask bravely

"Uh? Where's Chaeyoung again?" Jisoo ask the girl standing near her. Which she knows, definately not one of them.

"You ask her to participate in the shared Head Quarters for the monthly drill. Which is dumb" 

"Dont call me dumb!" 

"Uh, maybe Miss Kim is right after all" 

"What the hell?!"

Lisa watch them bicker it was amusing how can they get along so well.

Human's are monsters. 

Jisoo cleared and look at Lisa again.

"I dont wish for you to stay, you can do whatever you want. You can even go back to the fck up organization they build, the hell I care"

"Jisoo" The girl called with a glare

"Whatever! but Chaeyoung dont want you to, It was such a pain. Your not allowed to leave until final order" Jisoo stand up and went to the door

"Chungha. She's an important person here. So..Ill kill every single one of you if something happend" She said before leaving with a loud slam of the door .

"Is that for us?" Jhope ask looking at his friend

"Half of it I guess" Jungkook said and they all look at Lisa sitting uncomfortably on the sofa

"Okay. This is enough. Lisa-shi? We'll be encharge of you from now on"

"She said I could leave"

"But Chaeyoung dont want to" Lisa frown

"She's not that bad as you thought she is" Chungha chuckled lightly 

"Although she got this bad temper" 

"uhuh---" 

Another slam on the door startled Lisa and it was Jisoo who's looking at them with a frown

"What are you all doing? Lets go" She said before slamming the door close

"They're weird" She thought but followed them as they all walk out of that room

The ride towards the Head Quarters was smooth. They arrive on the area in the middle of a huge forest which Lisa havent seen before. The huge black gate openned on its own and she feel vampires all over the place.

Jisoo on the drivers sit notice Lisa's uneasiness, cleared and opened all of the car window. Chungha who's driving glance at her then look at the rear view-mirror.

"There's nothing to worry about. They're all just like us" Jisoo spoke looking outside

Lisa swallowed hard when they enter an underground parking lot. 

"I-i dont clearly belong here. I work--"

"USED TO" 

"I used to work for an organization, defiying the new formed goverment. I have killed many of your man. Tell me--"

"Look. I dont care okay, so just shut up" The car stopped and Jisoo immediately went out and was now with the seven boys, Lisa look at her weirdly before looking at Chungha who's grabbing things.

"Dont mind her, she got this unpleasant behavior sometimes" 

"Your not afraid..of me?" Lisa shly said 

"Why would I? I mean..." Chungha look at her and smiled "Jisoo was okay with you being here and that's enough reassurance. Lets go out before she explode" Chungha chuckled. Lisa look at the them standing around Jisoo who was still frowning.

"Chaeyoung-ah" 

They walk pass a busy hallway with guys running around in their tracksuits. Some of the girls was standing beside and cant help but look at the group who just pass by. They ended up in a huge room with mats in the middle and vampires gathered around. Lisa's mouth opened in amusement it had became a battle grounds

They were on the side lines, Jisoo with Jin was given a sit and they stand behind them.

"This happend every saturday in a month. A fight between the trainee, testing their abilities, if one wins then she/he is accepted as an elite guard. Its like what human called it "Police officers?" Namjoon explained 

"Look its Chaeyoung!!" Jimin shouts and Lisa almost immediately look. Namjoon smiled seeing how Lisa's eyes lighten up seeing Chaeyoung.

"Its her first try. The president thinks it would be a bit unfair of she just went and move to being an Elite guard. Gladly she accepted it" 

"Uhh! So that's why Jisoo want to go here that badly" Jhope teased earning a "Shut up" from Jisoo 

Lisa heared curses whispered making her look at the boys beside her

"Did you know this?" Namjoon ask 

"No, probably they made the other switched" Jisoo said unbothered 

"What's wrong?" 

"The guy on the other side. His the one Chaeyoung needs to defeat" 

"And his an " Chungha said picking her phone out. It was a foreign guy probably, he look young and fresh, tall and body well built.  His white skin and dark hair matches perfectly.

"Franc Hovrak. His a son of a politician from Slovenia. Was biten by a pariahian while climbing a mountain and unfortunately he became a vampire rumor says he killed his own brother. He was sent here by his father to reflect since he cant afford to kill his son"

"But look at him, he wasnt here for less than a month and his claiming power" 

Lisa look worried at Chaeyoung. She know Chaeyoung is strong but...

It was the loud shouting that snapped Lisa out of her trance. Chaeyoung was on the floor kneeling, blood on the side of her lips.

Teeth pressed tightly together Lisa's fist clenched, so tight that her nails pierced though her skin making her palm bleed, with heavy breathing. 

"Dont hurt her!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter