fin.

Seriously
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kierra stared up at the Department of Music building before following Chris inside with a confused look.

"Why am I here again?" She asked while following him up the stairs.

"You promised to help me out when I asked you a few days ago." Chris reminded her as she groaned.

"Chris, you do know that you had called me at like four in the morning to ask me that, right?"

"Yes, Kierra, I do, but you're the one that accepted the request I made at four in the morning."

"Ugh. I blame the girls for my lack of sleep lately." Kierra muttered before glaring at him.

"After this is over, feel free to lose my number."

Chris laughed at her serious, but not really serious words. Kierra frowned with a rolled of her eyes as she asked him on why she was there again.

"You're gonna help me out." Chris answered, but didn't further explained on what kind of help exactly.

"Okay, but I'm not majoring in music."

"I know, but you're minoring in Journalism, right?"

"Creative Writing, but I don't see where you're getting at though."

"You'll see."

Chris glanced at her with a secretive smile before arriving on the designated floor.

"Here we are."

Kierra continued following Chris until he stopped just outside one of the rooms at the furthest end of the hall.

"I had asked one of the department professors for permission to use this room solely as my studio when I first started since it wasn't being used throughout the years." Chris explained as he pulled out a key and inserted it in to the door before opening it. "Ladies first."

Kierra hesitated before entering as she shot the male a cautious look. Chris cast her a playful smile as he motioned again for her to enter first.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you, Kierra, unless you want me to."

Kierra scoffed at his flirty words while scrunching up her face as she backhanded his stomach area. Chris let out a small grunt from her small action.

"Yeah, right. In your dreams, Chris." She remarked while walking passed him and into the room.

"Only if you're there, too, Kierra." He countered with a laugh and actually dodged another hit from the female who seemed slightly flustered, but didn't say anything.

Kierra turned away and was amazed by the recording studio like room. Despite it's small size and simple style and equipment, the room had a nice charm to it. So lost in her thoughts of observing the room, she didn't hear Chris calling for her attention.

"Kierra?"

Nothing.

"Kierra?" Chris asked louder which got the female's attention this time around.

"Hmm?" She hummed while facing him. "What?"

"You ready to help me out?" He asked while indicating for her to take a seat at the empty chair next to him.

She glanced at the chair before walking closer and sat upon it while placing her backpack onto the floor. Kierra then shot Chris a curious look.

"Honesty, I know nothing about music and I don't know why you want me to help you out when there's Jisung and Changbin that do music with you. Like all the time, bro. Even BamBam and Yugyeom can help you out, too. Oh, and those three girls you hang out with, too. Um, Sana, Chaeyoung, and Jamie. Why do you need me?"

"I just wanted a new perspective." Chris answered nonchalantly while messing around with his music stuff. "Besides, Linna mentioned that you used to write poetry and your own lyrics to instrumental beats back in the day."

"Yeah, I used to, but that was like back when I was in late middle school to early high school." Kierra informed while giving him a suspicious look. "Why would Linna mention that to you, anyways?"

"We were just talking and it somehow popped up somewhere in the conversation."

"Y'all better not be talking about me."

"And if we are?"

Chris gazed at her with a playful look as Kierra scowled at him.

"Then she better not be saying anything personal."

"Does this personal thing have anything to do with me?" He probed with a hint of a playful tone as Kierra tried to not seem phased by it. "No."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm gonna hit you if you don't stop."

"Stop what?"

Chris continued to play around with Kierra and he dodged her hand that came out to smack him. He laughed upon hearing her cursed him when she missed.

"Gosh, you're so annoying. Anyways, Chris, hurry up and let's get this thing started and over with so I can leave."

Kierra changed the topic with a slight flustered expression as she gave Chris a pointed look to get a move on. Chris chuckled before grabbing his mouse and moving it about. Kierra had a sudden realization when her eyes watched the monitor.

"I can't read music notes or whatever they're called."

"You can count paces, right?" He asked her as she nodded.

"Yeah, but I can't sing either."

"You can hum, right?" He asked with a smile as she reluctantly nodded.

"Yes. Ugh, there's no escaping, is there?"

"Nope. You're already here and you already promised to hang out, too."

"I'm totally deleting your number when this is over." Kierra grumbled as Chris chuckled before handing her some pieces of paper.

"You'll be fine, Kierra. Besides, this should be really fun."

"Says you, but alright. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't think this is working out like I thought it would have." Chris commented after coming up with nothing for the past two hours.

"No , Sherlock." Kierra deadpanned as she's been trying to let him know that since the beginning.

Chris eyed her tiredly, but a small smile graced his face.

"I'm sorry, but at least you didn't try to beat me up within those two hours."

"Oh, I wanted to, but then I didn't want your fangirls to come after me though."

"What? I don't have fangirls."

"You literally have a fanclub on campus, Chris."

"No I don't, Kierra."

"Are you serious? There's a fanpage on the school's website dedicated to you."

One side of Chris' brows quirked up interested as he cast Kierra an amused look.

"And how would you know that, Kierra?"

"It's not what you think, Chris." Kierra explained while leaning away as she hadn't realized how close she had gotten to the male over time.

"So tell me what you think I was thinking then."

"Um, no. Don't feel like it."

"That's what you always say."

"Because that's how I always feel."

"I beg to differ."

"Yeah, like you know."

"Oh, but Kierra, I do." Chris cooed as he leaned closer to her and she shied away from him with a hard look in his direction.

"Stop."

"Stop what?" He asked playing clueless.

"You know what I mean."

"I don't though. Could you help remind me again?"

"Um, no. Don't feel like it."

Kierra smirked as Chris rolled his eyes before catching the time on the wall. He turned his attention back onto the female with a casual expression.

"How about we go grab some late lunch slash early dinner?"

Kierra's eyes glanced at the same clock to check the time before casting the male an apologetic look.

"Sorry, I can't."

"Oh, why not?"

"I have another class to go to in a little bit."

"Oh, then we can grab dinner afterwards."

"No way. I get out super late. So yeah, no dinner for tonight. Sorry."

She picked up her backpack and stood up to leave, but Chris stopped her.

"Wait. That sounds like a 'maybe, next time' kinda offer to me."

"And what if it does?"

She faced him with an amused look.

"Then does that mean I can take you up on that rain check then?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever, Chris. You can take it however you wanna take it." She dismissed not really believing that Chris would be serious about it.

"Wait. I thought your late classes were on Mondays and Wednesdays."

"No. That was last semester. This semester

Please log in to read the full chapter