Vacuum cleaner robot ahead!

It's Chanyeols Fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Vacuum cleaner robot ahead!

 

Chanyeol couldn't wait any longer. He just couldn't take another minute! He had to see him, or at least hear his voice. Any sign of life. Anything.

It was two damn days ago and Kyungsoo still refused to sign the contract. "Something like that has to be well thought out!" The black-haired man had said.

thinking!

Thinking was totally overrated anyway, especially when the little brown-haired hottie was involved and brought Chanyeol's hormones to overflow. The clumsy giant jittered nervously in his room. It was a long time ago that he was so attracted to someone. In fact, he was pretty sure: since the stranger in the orphanage, no one had got his emotions going this much.

With a sigh, he dropped to his bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. His imagination painted crescent-shaped, laughing brown eyes on the boring white structure: A radiant smile, kissable pink lips and these wonderful Mochi cheeks. A groan blew out of his mouth. Damn, he was totally again and the other one wasn't even close.

  Grumbling, he reached for his cell phone. He just had to somehow see Baekhyun again. He nervously dialed Baekhyuns office number and waited for the dial tone. "Welcome to The Guardian. You are speaking to Mr. Byun Baekhyun's secretary. How can I help you? ”Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Hello Park Chanyeol here. I would like to speak to Mr. Byun about accident insurance.” “Do you have any further questions?” “No, it's really just about signing a contract.” “Is there a problem with that?”Asked the woman on the other end of the line confused. "No. I thought so ... maybe Mr. Byun could come over to sign the contract?" "Oh no. No need. If you are satisfied with the conditions, you can simply sign the contract and send it to us by post.” Chanyeol swallowed hard. "But I would like to discuss a few more things with him and ..." "Mr. Park ..." he was definitely interrupted. "... Mr. Byun is a very busy man. It was hard work to find an appointment so quickly. If you are satisfied with the terms of the contract, I would ask you to send us the documents. If you insist on another consultation, I am sorry to inform you that Mr. Byun is fully booked for the next three months.” “Wwwhat?” Chanyeol stammered in surprise. "But I really have to see him again!" A strained sigh came from the line. “Mr. Byun has important conferences the rest of the week and will be heading to Japan on a business trip next Monday. If you want I can try to arrange a telephone consultation for next week?" "Next week?" The black-haired crowed tonelessly. "I am really sorry, Mr. Park, but at the moment there are some major restructurings in the company that affect Mr. Byun directly. That is why it is unfortunately indispensable.” Chanyeol began to massage his nasal bridge with his thumb and forefinger absentmindedly. "Okay. Please try to find a telephone appointment with Mr. Byun." "All right Mr. Park. I will call you back as soon as I have checked Mr. Byun's schedule. Goodbye.” “Bye.” The young man whispered and sank back onto his bed. That could not be true. Just a measly phone call and that only in the next week? How could he endure until then?  

Chanyeol dragged himself sadly into the kitchen and sank onto a kitchen chair, spreading his body flat on the table. Kyungsoo, who was trying out a few new recipes, looked at him with his eyebrows raised. "What’s wrong with you?" "He is fully booked for the next three months! Three months! Can you imagine that at all?” Chanyeol threw into the room in a hysterical voice and pulled his hair. "I assume you're talking about your insurance advisor?" Kyungsoo asked flatly. "I can understand that you are attracted to him, but don't you think you're exaggerating a bit? He doesn't look bad, yes and he has charisma too. But that's no reason to pretend he's the only available man on this planet." "Not bad? Not bad? Kyungsoo, Baekhyun is an angel. Did you take a close look at this gleam in his eyes? His laugh is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard and oh god this body, these hands! These lips! I want to kiss them like there is no tomorrow and…” Before Chanyeol could continue to sing his praises, Kyungsoo stuffed a fresh chocolate muffin in his mouth. Chanyeol tried to suppress his gag reflex when the dough crumbs got stuck in his windpipe. Coughing, he tried to remove the foreign objects. When he could finally breathe properly again, he took a deep breath and brushed a few tears from the corner of his eyes. "Damn Kyungsoo! That was a ty attempt at murder!” He accused the smaller one. The latter only grinned broadly at him in response. "No it was not. That was mere self-defense; nothing else seems to help against your enthusiasm.” Defiantly, Chanyeol crossed his arms over his chest. "What enthusiasm? There is nothing, once I have Baekhyun in my bed everything is back to normal. I was just without any action for too long and he's totally my type. It didn't trigger anything else." "Of course not. Chanyeol, you just told me that his laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world. It has nothing to do with anymore. At least I hope you don't want your partner to have laughing cramps in bed.” Kyungsoo explained dryly.

"You totally got it. You have a crush, just admit it. There's nothing wrong with it."

"I'm not at all!" Came the grumpy answer of the taller. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. "Park Chanyeol, how old are you? Twelve? No wait, even twelve-year-olds will notice when they have a crush.” Chanyeol grumbled some evil curses into his nonexistent beard. "Where are the contract documents actually?" "In my room and there they will remain park. For another week at least!” Chanyeol glared at his roommate, but he returned his gaze with an intensity that made Chanyeol quickly lower his gaze again. He started to play nervously with his fingers. "Is there a card in the file with his cell phone number?" He asked meekly. Kyungsoo eyed him for a while before shaking his head. "Unfortunately no, otherwise I would have given it to you anyway." Chanyeol's head shot up at this statement. "You would have given it to me?" Kyungsoo shrugged. "I just don't want you to rush into insurance. But I'm not stupid, I know that you only do it to see him again ... so sure, I would give you his number if I had it. Actually, I'm really glad that you are finally showing interest in someone again." "The interest doesn't get me any further; his schedule is packed for the next three months. His secretary does not let me speak to him and I can only take a telephone consultation next week.” The black-haired sighed heavily. "Who would have thought it was so difficult to communicate with an insurance advisor?" Kyungsoo started to laugh. Kyungsoo started to laugh. "As if you just wanted to communicate with him." Chanyeol stuck his tongue out insulted. "It's good. Saint Kyungsoo thinks my intentions are shabby, I understand." "Not necessarily shabby. You are a young and healthy man, I just think it's funny that you convince yourself that you only want from Mr. Byun.” "Urg, Kyungsoo, don't call him Mr. Byun. That sounds like he's an old geezer!" "Well, he's definitely a hottie." He answered with a wink. "Mine!" Chanyeol grumbled in response. Kyungsoo started grinning widely. "Yes, yes Park Chanyeol. Alright. I got it.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grabbed another muffin. Maybe he could eat it without choking on it. "Call Yoora." Kyungsoo said thoughtfully after a while. “After all, she also organized the first appointment for you. She'll be able to get his private cell phone number out.” Chanyeol jumped up, hugged his roommate and lifted him off the floor."Kyungsoo you are awesome! What would I do without you?"     Chanyeol took a deep breath and selected Yooras number. Shivering slightly, he waited for the dial tone and his sister's voice. "Chanyeol, what gives me the honor? Usually you never call me? Are you still mad that we haven't found an appointment for a barbecue yet?” His sister chirped happily. Chanyeol cleared his throat uncertainly. How should he start this topic? "No, actually I wanted to ask you for a favor." He started hesitantly. "A Favor? Sure my lovely brother. How can I help you? ”Chanyeol swallowed hard. "I ... well ... I wanted to ask you how you reached Mr. Byun back then" Yoora seemed confused. "What do you mean by reached? How did I get an appointment with him? One of my colleagues has taken out some insurance with him and she somehow managed to get him to speak to me.” “Then you got his cell phone number?” Chanyeol asked excitedly. "Mobile number? No, why should I? Mr. Byun usually doesn't give out his cell phone number; you can only reach him through his secretary.” His sister replied, he could hear the big question mark in her voice. "Is there a special reason why you want to reach him personally?" She took a deep breath, her voice sounded panicked. "Park Chanyeol! What have you done again? What happened? Is your apartment still standing? Is Kyungsoo hurt? Oh god Chanyeol I tell you, if you think you with a little insurance you are safe against everything, then ...” “Nothing happened Yoora!” Chanyeol said angrily. "Damn it! Nothing happened, all right! Kyungsoo is doing brilliantly; he's just turning the kitchen back into his personal bakery! Everything is fine, really!” Yoora exhaled in relief. "Thank God. You really scared me Park Chanyeol.” “Don't you think you have a little sparse trust in your own brother?” Chanyeol asked insulted. His sister answered with a snort. "Maybe I would have more confidence in you if you had someone who could prevent your faux pas from the outset." The giant really couldn't answer anything about that and chewed his lower lips nervously. "So have you any way to get his cell phone number?" "Why the hell do you need your insurance advisor's private cell phone number? You haven't broken anything and there's no other emergency, have you?” Chanyeol rubbed his hair nervously. "I'm not sure if I should call it an emergency." "You seem to need your insurance agent's number, what if it's not an emergency? Tell me Chanyeol, what have you done?” His sister slowly sounded slightly annoyed. "Well, Byun Baekhyun ... he is ..." "He is what Chanyeol?" "He is ..." "CHANYEOL !!!" the addressed man winced as his sister's loud voice rang in his ear. "Damn Yoora!" "Nothing damn Yoora! Talk to your big sister and stop pushing around like that!" "Ok. I'll tell you.” “It’s about time!” Chanyeol took a deep breath. "Good, okay ... So Byun Baekhyun ... He is damn hot ... and I would just like to meet him outside of a consultation ... and well ... you know ..." he concluded uncertainly.   It was quiet on the other end of the line. "Are you going to tell me that you're doing this whole circus because you want to your insurance advisor?" Asked his sister tonelessly. "Nooonaaaa ... do you have to put it that way?" Chanyeol replied in pain, his cheeks turning scarlet. "Why should I call it another? You haven't had a relationship in years, in fact I can't remember the last time you had more than a relationship. So I'm assuming your libido wants Mr. Byun in your bed as soon as possible?”      “Yoora, do I really need to talk to you about something like this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter