The accident insurance

It's Chanyeols Fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

The accident insurance

 

His long, slender fingers rubbed his temples in circles. With a sigh, he brushed his brown hair from his face and looked at the signed contract that was on the desk in front of him. Baekhyun massaged his temples more. He was just getting a hell of a headache and what it felt like could be a heavy migraine attack. Something told him that the document in front of his eyes was responsible for this headache. Park Chanyeol stands there in curved letters. The brown-haired clawed his hands in his hair and leaned back in his desk chair. It was definitely a stupid idea to insure this guy. Park Yoora had already indicated that her brother magically attracted the misfortune. But Baekhyun hadn't really thought about it. After all, it was not the first time to insure a problem case. It was actually his specialty. Byun Baekhyun was not just any small insurance agent. No, definitely not.

 

He was a lifesaver, someone who came to the aid to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted. You might wonder why, after all, insurance companies weren't known for their helping hand. But after a short time it turned out that if they insured someone who had already given up hope, they were particularly happy about any help. After the problem was solved, they shared with friends, families and acquaintances swollen with pride who had helped them and there was simply nothing better than buzz marketing. Baekhyun had made a name for himself just a few years after entering the insurance industry. He quickly overtook his sunbaes and moved to his own large office with a view of the Han River. He had even made it to the point where he was far beyond the door to door salesman level. Byun Baekhyun did not have to sell one of his insurances. He was begged to given some help. Baekhyun only approached the customer if he was kindly asked to do so. His reputation rushed him miles ahead and the waiting list for an appointment slowly exceeded his secretary's capabilities. The fact that Park Yoora came to a consultation appointment so quickly was due to her excellent social network. Even though her brother was a more or less known as a clumsy man, Park Yoora knew what she wanted and how she got it, and in this case it was an appointment with Byun Baekhyun.     Park Chanyeol. This guy was a giant. Baekhyun didn't feel small often, but when he was standing in front of him he felt a little insecure. He had a total baby face and black fuzzy hair. When he opened the door to Baekhyun, he wore specs with large round glasses that hung slightly crooked on his nose. With that damn thing, the guy looked like a Korean Harry Potter. His voice was surprisingly deep and didn't fit his face and funny Yoda ears at all. Baekhyun had to admit, his new customer didn't look bad and a thought of his deep voice made him shiver. Baekhyun shook his head angrily and groaned in oppression when a tearing pain shot through his head. Well, we may as well expect the worst.     As if it wasn't enough that this Park was undressing him with his big eyes! Baekhyun was not stupid. He knew that he looked very good and he was well aware that some of his customers' minds were not necessarily youth-friendly when he met them for a consultation. But that a new customer would have liked to have already stripped him in the door frame had not happened very often. Park Chanyeol had clung to his lips in a way that made it obvious what he would love to do at the moment. Baekhyun was fairly certain that his new customer had barely noticed what he had explained to him. His deep “sleeping is a damn good idea” was the last clue Baekhyun needed to confirm in this case. The brown-haired was not really sure the last time he was examined like that at outside of a club. These big brown eyes had patterned his body as if they were glued to it. Baekhyun was convinced that whole had taken place in the black-haired man's head. If Park Chanyeol had his lips, Baekhyun would have been able to report him without any problems regarding ual harassment. Still, that clumsy giant had something that looked damn attractive. Maybe it was this strange combination of cuteness and iness. Even during their conversation, the taller man had to swing back and forth between the two several times. At the latest after Park Chanyeol's passionate explanation of his relationship status, Baekhyun realized that his counterpart, with his best will, did not perceive him as an insurance agent, and certainly not as his own, rather than his bed bunny. The deep voice and the bedroom eyes when he wanted ti signed the contract, despite Baekhyun's advice to think about it, had been a more than obvious invitation. And the insurance consultant cursed himself because this invitation had been circling in his head for a few days. He had hardly closed one eye in the past two nights. Instead, he was chased by his client's deep, sensual voice. But damn it should be, Byun Baekhyun was a professional and he certainly wouldn't risk his impeccable reputation and step into the Bett with one of his customers like a hormone-controlled adolescent. That would be unbelievable! Maybe it was a very good idea to use tonight to relieve some ual frustration.

 

Byun Baekhyun was very enthusiastic about his idea and was going through his contacts when his office door was opened with a lot of momentum. The brown-haired man raised his eyebrow slightly and stared at the intruder with crushing eyes. He "Byun Baekhyun, would you please explain to me why the hell you took out liability insurance the day before yesterday?" Asked the other person agitated and slammed a stack of papers on the table, breathing heavily. In front of him was none other than Kim Minseok, his colleague and something like the Vice CEO of the Guardian insurance company. The other one was a bit shorter than him and, as always at work, his black hair was combed out of his face in a neat hair gel hairstyle ... at least that was what they usually looked like, at the moment they looked more like he had recently touched a socket. His tie was also crumpled and crooked. Baekhyun stared at the other. "Yes why? What's the problem? ”Minseok sighed desperately and rubbed his hair. Ah…there was the socket feeling coming from. "So you insured Park Chanyeol?" The brown-haired man nodded slightly, still not quite sure where exactly the problem was. "Park Chanyeol" his colleague sighed again and sank into one of the guest chairs opposite Baekhyun's desk and then he buried his face in his hands and uttered a deep, suffering tone. "And where exactly is the problem that I have insured him?" "Are you serious? Park Chanyeol is well known in the city! There are not many who, at 20, can trigger a bomb alarm including a special terrorist operation in their own university!” Baekhyun started laughing loudly. "You are laughing? You are laughing? Seriously? ”Minseok jumped up and looked at him with a murderous look, after which the brown-haired only had to laugh more.     “He triggered a bomb alert? How did he do it? ”He asked with interest. The person opposite shrugged. "I'm not sure. There were no official reports and the police files are of course secret. The journalists on site did not get much out of it and only a short circuit was noted in the university file." "A simple short circuit should have been enough for the terrorist commando to advance? And where exactly does Park Chanyeol come into play? ”Asked Baekhyun with his head cocked and leaning on his right hand with a mischievous grin.

 

Minseok sank back into his chair and crossed his legs. He leaned forward conspiratorially and beckoned Baekhyun as if he wanted to tell him a secret. “It is said that he was near the water dispenser next to the control room. While he was there, there was a shift change and suddenly the water dispenser acted up. In the whole scramble, Park's bag was swapped with that of the security guard and there was also water running into the room and a short circuit occurred. It triggered an alarm. The officers couldn't stop him quickly enough and the university was evacuated. Someone knocked over Park's bag full of chemicals. A professor saw this, panicked and informed the police. In the end it all rocked up so much that even the Special Command moved in.” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get this crap from and what is that with the chemicals?" Minseok stuck his tongue out insulted and leaned back in his chair. “You could read everything in the column My Life with a fool in the university newspaper. The column is now appearing in Kyunghyang Shinmun, and if I remember correctly, the chemicals were some special paint thinners; after all, Park studied illustration or something." "It's still the most unrealistic I've ever heard. There are no official reports and you really believe some strange column? And yes, Park Chanyeol works as a children's book illustrator at least that makes a bit of sense.” Now Minseok looked really offended. “This column is really good. I've been reading it for years, it's really funny." "And definitely totally a pack of lies. Is there somewhere written that this the so-called fool is Park Chanyeol?" " No, of course not, but you only have to look around to find out that it is Park Chanyeol. It is always only about C.” Baekhyun let out a long sigh. "God, I get worse headaches from so much bull. So what do you want from me now? That I go to Park and tell him that I can't insure him?” His colleague nodded enthusiastically. "I agree. Almost every other insurance company has already rejected it. There is no reason why we should go crazy with this guy. Just because you seem to have a special knack for hopeless cases does not mean that you should push your luck unnecessarily!” The black-haired man reaffirmed.     Beakhyun looks expressionless at Miseok. With the best will in the world, he wasn't the type who simply gave up and certainly not new customers. The Parks were a promising customer base. The siblings were earning well and were certainly able to get some good commissions for him. Not that he really needed it, but it was always a good measure of his ability. It was also his own little game, his personal harmless kick. Every time he got a big deal and the associated huge commission, his ossified sunbaes looked like they had to eat a whole box of extremely sour lemons. A big grin appeared on his face. "I don't know hyung, it makes not really fun to take it easy!" Minseok's face went white. "Baekhyun, this is not a joke. Park Chanyeol is not your normal everyday clumsiness guy; the boy could actually ruin our insurance!” He said in a slightly shrill voice. "Oh come on hyung! You're exaggerating, I'm sure I can already rock this thing.” Before Minseok could express his doubts again, the shrill sound of his intercom system interrupted him. Baekhyun answered his secretary's call. “Mr. Byun, I have a Mr. Park Chanyeol on the phone here who would like to inquire about any other insurance options. Should I connect you? ”His colleague jumped up from his chair and looked at him imploringly." Baek, please ..." The addressed grinned diabolically before answering his secretary. "Of course Joy, please connect me to Mr. Park." Minseok swore under his breath and angrily stormed out of the office. Baekhyun had to laugh this game had just got a whole lot more entertaining. He took the call and couldn't help shuddering at the sound of the deep male voice. Damn it, this game promised to be good and it certainly had nothing to do with its extremely attractive customer. Baekhyun and Chanyeol made an appointment for a new consultation, when he replaced the receiver his headache was gone and there was room for a big grin on his face. That certainly had nothi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter