Prolog

It's Chanyeols Fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prolog

 

 

Park Chanyeol was a clumsy man, a dunderhead, just a huge y. There was really nothing that he couldn't accidentally break, spill, or simply destroy with a lot of imagination.

 

Breaking school windows at football? Check

 

Dropping his mother's favorite vase while cleaning? No problem

 

Ignite the photo with the signature of his sister's favorite actor? Everything is possible.

 

Don't get the cat off the tree, but chase it up when trying to feed it? Nothing easier than that.

 

Accidentally trigger a bomb alarm at the university? Why not? You don't treat yourself to anything else.

 

 

 

In short, Park Chanyeol was an explosive mixture and had long been known as an incorrigible hellion in his neighborhood.

Of course, he didn't do any of this on purpose, but that didn't change the fact that everyone would avoid him as soon as he entered a room. After all, you didn't know what could explode next. After all, Chanyeol was nearby.

 

 

As if that weren't enough, he was also incredibly jumpy. An insect, a loud noise, even confetti was enough to send his poor heart into another orbit. The 1.86m tall man with the fluffy black hair and the cute Yoda ears thought every year on New Year's Eve his last hour had struck.   There was really no sensible reason to hold such a ridiculous riot again and again. As if anyone had any of it, the poor animals were certainly terrified and the alcohol wasn't doing the human body any good anyway. So why not just blow off all the crap? But no, there were actually a few strange people who also found this stupid spectacle great. Chanyeol really couldn't understand that.     People had already resigned themselves to the regular destruction of objects and the involuntary injury to bystanders because of Chanyeols accidents. The biggest problem, however, was that Chanyeol didn't spare himself either. It was not entirely clear whether it was due to his feelings of guilt or simply because of his incredible clumsiness. Whatever would happen was certain: Park Chanyeol would come out of it with at least one broken bone.     But there was a light at the end of the tunnel: children loved it. Not really a surprise, because which child didn't like playing pranks? The good thing was, when Chanyeol was around you didn't have to think of the pranks anymore, they just happened on their own. Sweden had Emil of Lönneberga and Seoul Chanyeol.    

Chanyeol also had a special talent, apart from the already known ability to destroy things beyond recognition. Chanyeol had the rare gift of expressing his environment in colors and pictures. Even as a young boy, he portrayed his experiences with pen and paper instead of telling them. His words just failed to express the feelings in his heart. So he designed his world with paint and brush.

 

It is not surprising, of course, that Chanyeol's development did not remain without consequences for his environment. The rooms in the Park family house had to be completely repainted at regular intervals. A distant maternal relative hadn't even ventured into the Park district since Chanyeol's 12th birthday. But it wasn't ultimately his fault that her purebred Pekingese were firmly convinced that Chanyeol's biodegradable paint was the best dog food ever.   And anyway, these dogs looked at least a little bit better in color, after all it wasn't like you could disfigure them even more.       Chanyeol met Do Kyungsoo shortly before graduation. A little cute boy with a heart shaped smile. To be honest, Chanyeol had given up making friends over the years, and at the latest after two of his famous accidents they all tried to escape. Only Kim Jongdae was left to him, but Chanyeol wasn't sure whether it was really because of him or whether Jongdae just wanted to be in the front row if something happened again. After all, he always seemed to be on the verge of delirium after Chanyeol's special abilities showed their effect. "One day, thanks to you, I will die with a happy laugh, Chanyeol!" said Jongdae.  

Kyungsoo had been at school for a few months when Chanyeol and Jongdae met him for the first time. Usually all the students avoided him as much as possible, even the new ones had already adopted this procedure. Kyungsoo, however, only raised his right eyebrow in boredom, nodded slightly, and sat on a bench near them in the schoolyard.

From that moment on, he was often around them, but without really speaking to them. Chanyeol was not quite sure what the smaller one was trying to achieve until he realized that neither Jongdae nor Kyungsoo could ever get the consequences of his accidents. Maybe it was a kind of reversed physics?

 

Only Chanyeol and the other students were dirty or injured. Jongdae and Kyungsoo looked like young gods, while Chanyeol felt like he was freshly vomited.

At some point, Kyungsoo automatically became part of her clique, whether it was because he was always around anyway, or because he preferred to be available with towels and a change of uniform instead of laughing at Chanyeol. He quickly became the mother of the group.

Kyungsoo also gave Chanyeol the idea to study design and illustration while giving in to his passion for cooking. Jongdae enrolled in a journalism course and the three set off for college.

 

After a short time Chanyeol realized that he would like to work with or for children
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter