The Story Begins

Teach Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is Momo hugging me while we’re you say well I don’t know the answer to that… This is all new to me like how it’s all new to you. Hold on a second I think I forgot something. Oh yeah where are my manners! Hello my name is Minatozaki Sana. I’m a normal 22 year old who goes to JYP university. Actually maybe I’m not so normal as people think I am. The reason being you know like I told you before or actually Momo did. I’m in my crush’s body. My crush?! Wait oh my gosh I’m in Myoi Mina’s body and if I would look down right now I would see her… 

“WAHHHHHH!” I took the blankets covering myself

“What?! Are you okay?!” Momo jumped off the bed grabbing her pillow swinging it around. When she saw that it was only me she stopped and glared at me. 

“Mina I’m literally this close to kicking you out of our house.” 

“Technically you won’t be kicking Mina out because I’m not Mina.” 

“What?”

“I’m not Mina. I’m Sana.”

“Haha very funny Myoi. If you were going to lie to me about being someone else you can’t use your crush's name.”

“Mina has a crush on me?” Shoot I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud. But does she because this is the happiest day of my life!

“This isn’t funny anymore, are you sick?” Momo leaned down, putting her forehead against mine. My face started to heat up because of how close she was.

“Mina you’re burning up! Why didn’t you tell me before?!” Momo quickly ran somewhere and a couple minutes later she ran back to the room. 

“Momo I’m fine I can walk on my own.” When Momo got back she carried me towards the bathroom? 

“No you aren’t now, stop wasting your energy.” While carrying me she climbed into the bathtub filled with steaming water and sat down. Then she turned me around and made me lean onto her body. This felt way too intimate. I thought they were best friends but maybe they are more? Then what was that back in the room when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter