One

One Meter Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You already finished practicing?

I asked my manager to see you even for a while

Hey, Chichu?

Tae! I'm so sorry T.T

We are a bit on a rope. Teddy oppa wouldn't let us go out.

Mianhaeyo~~

Alright, just please text me as soon as you are available.

You know we are both on a cliff if somebody sees me here.

Arasso?

Yes, yes I'm so sorry. Are you going back to your building now?

Can I see you go off?

I'll peek through the windows.

 

I run like a lunatic as soon as I sent my reply to Tae. This flu has really done a good job keeping people away. Me and the girls have been doing an apartment-company retreat since this January unless we have an overseas schedule. I opted not to attend my brands' fashion schedule since we have babies, my niece and nephews, in the family. I also have not been able to go to my favorite chicken restaurant like forever. Sigh. And now, me and Tae has been just seeing each other online and on messaging apps.

I run to the exit door to reach the 3rd floor so I can see him clearly even from above. We are recording at the fifth floor for our new album that is why I have to run as fast as I could. It would be dangerous if someone from the paparazzis or even the sasaengs could identify Tae's company car around our building so they have to reroute at the back of the building. Luckily, I have asked favor from our managers to let their car park on the designated parking lot.

I excitedly looked around to spot their car and fortunately, I found it in an instant.

 

I'm on the window sill. Look at me! Look at me!

 

I excitedly sent a text to him and looked at their car again. Someone's rolling down the window and I excitedly pull up my brightest smile for days. Ah, so this is how it feels to see the one that you so dearly missed in forever.

Tae waved at me and I waved back like a child. "Bogoshipda~ Neomu beogoshipda~", I excitedly shout, not even fazed if I disturb the security below or if someone might hear us in the neighborhood.

"Nado~ Nado beogoshippeoyo~ Chichu Turtle Rabbit Kim~" he shouted in the car.

We both laughed at each other's antics. We really clicked being the craziest one in our groups.

My phone rang with Jennie's name and I said my hello. "If you miss each other that much please just don't let us hear it. It's making me puke. Just go to him already, I'll cover for you", she said. Truly, Jendeuk is the best.

"Unnie, you're the best! Jinjja!" I heard Lisa and Rose laughing like worms in the background. I can imagine their faces right now and I am looking forward to their endless teasing, sigh.

"Is it really okay, Jendeukie? I mean, we are okay with this set-up. Also I have already set my priority and that is our album recording", I said. Tae stuck his head out and did a call sign on his hands. I do the same and ask him to wait for me in hand sign.

"Yes, Jisoo. You have done a lot for me and Kai before. Now is your time to flirt while doing your job as a Blackpink member," she said laughing.

I exaggeratedly put my hands over my heart, "What? Excuse me? We are not flirting FYI! Heol~ I can't believe you."

"It's just a joke, girl! Cheer up."

"Huh, bite me. Anyway I gotta go. Just cover for me for a while. Gomawo." I ended the call and gestured to Tae that I am going down. I don't even know if he understands because I run as fast as I could after that. My phone rang with his name. I opted to ignore it because we will be seeing each other for a few minutes now.

I greeted the staff an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter