Extra Chapter

Love

n little 12-year-old alpha male was running adventurously towards an already gray-haired man who was waiting for him, sitting on a staircase while smiling in his direction. 

 As soon as the child arrived, he encircled his arms so tightly squeezing him with the longing he felt. That little one was called Lee YoonKi.

 Yoonki : Harmeoni Hyuk (snuggled against his neck)

 Hyukjae : Is that all you miss?

 Yoonki : You know it is (smiles) Harmeoni Hae?

 Hyukjae : You are preparing a rejection for little Yoonki 

 Yoonki : I'm not little harmeoni anymore (pouted angrily)

 Hyukjae : I'm sorry (laughed softly) Let's go inside then big Yoonki 

 Yoonki : Harmeoni (stopped the older one from getting up) There's something I want to tell you

 Hyukjae : Harmeoni Hae can't you know?

 Yoonki : I want you to be the first to know

 Hyukjae : Tell me 

 Yoonki : I met a new different friend (said embarrassed)

 Hyukjae : Different friend?

 Yoonki : An omega (looks down embarrassed)

 Hyukjae : Yoonki likes him or her?

 Yoonki : My wolf wants to appear when I'm with him 

 Hyukjae : Are you in love?

 Yoonki : I'm not young for that?

 Hyukjae : Of course not (laughed excitedly) Harmeoni falling in love with Donghae at your age?

 Yoonki : Really?

 Hyukjae : As soon as I saw him, I knew right away 

 Yoonki : How?

 Hyukjae : My wolf wanted to come out every time an Alpha came near him

 Yoonki : Can you tell me?

 Hyukjae : One day later, now Harmeoni Hae is waiting for us

 Yoonki : Right (and ran into the house)

 XXX : Yoonki may be small yet, but I would like to know my parents' love story

 

 The gray haired man smiled and found his son. 

 Hyukjae : I never told you, Taewoon?

 Taewoon : You never told us appa, how you met omma? (the other laughed) I may be the youngest of your 6 children, but let me be the first to know how you met omma?

 Hyukjae : Taewoon (smiled at his almost 30 year old son) 

 Taewoon : You can sit down, I want to be able to brag something to my brothers 

 

 Again the older Lee alpha laughed at his son's childishness, however, he nodded. 

A long time ago, 

a little alpha 12 years old was running adventurously towards his home where he saw his mothers waiting for him. 

 Liyan : You took too long Hyukjae (said his maternal mother)

 Hyukjae : Sorry omma. Siwon and I were at the river

 Chaerin : Did you have fun? (the puppy nodded) Then we can go

 Hyukjae : Where should we go?

 Liyan : Cousin Minah had her cousin's baby 

 Hyukjae : Was Donghae born? (asked with a gummy smile)

 Liyan : Yes he was 

 Hyukjae : Is he my cousin too?

 Chaerin : Hyukjae my son, we already explained that cousin Minah is my fourth cousin, so Donghae is your new cousin, but very distant 

 Hyukjae : But he is still family

 Chaerin : Yes it is 

 Hyukjae : Is Donghae going to have the smell of cousin Minah?

 Liyan : Are you still to explain to me what is this smell that you say you smell and like so much?

 

 The conversation between the family was interrupted, when they realized that they arrived at the house not far away from them. The three entered, after being invited by the alpha of the house, and soon saw the omega who had recently given birth. 

 The small child approached and smiled as she saw the little baby of days. 

 Hyukjae : It's Donghae's smell, omma! (said happily)

 

 The four adults in between looked at each other suppressed and not knowing what to say. 

 

 As the two youngsters grew older, it was possible to notice the slight possession Hyukjae had with his new cousin, even more so when his father-in-law placed his youngest son closer to the children of that age, it seemed to be done on purpose in Hyukjae's opinion. 

 In his early teens, the alpha also felt awkward to see little Donghae with different eyes once he started hitting puberty. And it felt even more so when Hyukjae already in his 25s, had never had a relationship with an omega for more than 2 or 3 months, making the family notice more and more, that the inner wolf was waiting for his omega to reach a certain height before he could move things forward. 

 

 The last night that Donghae was 14 years old, he showed up at Hyukjae's door by surprise, yet Hyukjae answered it super happy. 

 Donghae : Hyuk 

 

The word hyung was always forgotten by the brunette when he called for the young adult. 

 Hyukjae: Yes Hae (smiles, pulling the younger boy into the house) 

 Donghae : Appa wants Kyuhyun to come with me tomorrow 

 

 The alpha had to catch a growl in his throat at the thought of one of his omega's best friends being next door as he transitioned to 15. 

 Hyukjae : Don't you want Kyuhyun by your side?

 Donghae : No!

 Hyukjae : Then who do you want?

 Donghae : Who do I want, appa wouldn't let me and especially he would say that it's not a good idea, since this kind of relationship isn't right yet

 

 Biggest's inner wolf flinched once again furiously at the thought of another alpha getting his hands on his precious omega.  

 Hyukjae : And why wouldn't he want that?

 Donghae : I honestly don't know (stared into his eyes) However, I think I love him 

 Hyukjae : You think?

 Donghae : I dream of being his omega in the future 

 Hyukjae : Who is he? 

 

 Before the brunette could say anything, the Lee matriarchs entered inside the dwelling, only the omega of the house went to them while the alpha arranged the cold-weather robes on the hanger. 

 Liyan : Donghae may good eyes be upon you (smiled happily)

 Donghae : Hello ajumma (returned the smile)

 Chaerin : Hyuk, my son, Mr. Jeon invited us to go to dinner with his family

 Hyukjae : Why?

 Chaerin : He thinks it's a good opportunity to meet Gyuri, since you two are at the age of marriage (He commented, still not seeing the little brunette as he entered the room)

 Hyukjae : Omma! (raised his voice and glanced at the younger one)

 Donghae : I'll walk (the smile on his face dropped a little) 

 Chaerin : Donghae! (widened his eyes) How are you?

 Donghae : I'm fine (stood up) I have to walk, my omma must be looking for me 

 Liyan : Tomorrow is your 15th birthday

 Donghae : Yes it is (speech was not cheerful) 

 Chaerin: Who will accompany you

 Donghae : Maybe Kyuhyun (looked at Hyukjae with tears stuck) I don't want to disturb your dinner

 Hyukjae : Donghae

 Donghae : Have a good night (and hurriedly left)

 Liyan : Chaerin!

 Hyukjae : Omma!

 

 Mother and son face the alpha female seriously. 

 Chaerin : I didn't see Donghae! Sorry son 

 Hyukjae : No problem (bowed his head)

 Liyan : What are you still doing here! ? (shouted at his son) Go after your omega and be his date tomorrow

 Hyukjae : But

 Liyan : Run Lee Hyukjae!

 

After the shouting was louder, the alpha stood up, picked up his cloak and put on his shoes barely so he could run towards the brunette who almost reached his house. 

 Hyukjae : Donghae! (shouted catching up with him) 

 Donghae : Did I forget something Hyuk?

 Hyukjae : Yes!

 Donghae : What?

 Hyukjae : I'll be your date tomorrow at the party! (Minor was about to speak) Sure if you agree (spoke a little calmer)

 Donghae : I want to (threw himself against the other's body) It was you I was talking about 

 Hyukjae : I...

 

 He was interrupted when he felt a pair of lips on his. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Taewoon : Wait a minute (smiled) It was omma who moved everything forward in the first place

 Hyukjae : Yes it was (smiled passionately) 

 Taewoon : And what happened from then on?

 Hyukjae : The harmeoni was furious to see me next to his omma at the 15th birthday party, but he had to accept 

 Taewoon : But didn't omma have Haneul hyung at 15?

 Hyukjae : Do you really want me to tell you that part?

 Taewoon : No thanks! (quickly exclaimed making the parent laugh)

 

 Again, before Hyukjae could say anything, they heard footsteps behind them meeting Omega Lee.

 Donghae : Everything is waiting for you

 

 The two alpha stood up from the ladder and walked towards the brunette. 

 Taewoon : We're coming (as she passed by she left a kiss on the forehead of the maternal progenitor)

 Hyukjae : I love you (He confessed as soon as they were alone)

 Donghae : Come on, let's eat 

 

 The other nodded, but first kissed several times. 

 Even with his grandchildren almost grown, the alpha still confessed all the time to the love of his life.