One

Love

At around 7 pm, one of many days in Seoul came to an end, the Alpha of the Lee home returned to his home after another day of training his governor's troops. The name of this Alpha is Hyukjae, a man already 42 years old and married to his soul mate.

 

 It was funny to remember the situations he had to go through to be with his omega Donghae, because they were 12 years apart, his father-in-law didn't like to know that his son's Alpha was much older, but Hyukjae overcame everything to be able by your side.

 

The closer she got to the house with green spaces around her, the more she wanted to hug and enjoy her husband. He remembered when Donghae turned 15, he asked for her most of all in marriage, even with only 1 year of dating. After all, they were kindred spirits who could not be separate. He smiled at that memory, they promised to love conditionally forever.

 

When he got close to his house, he saw his 10 year old alpha twins playing with his 6-year-old omega and his eldest son, an alpha with 15 years old training in archery.

 

Your puppies plus your husband were everything to you ... he was an alpha fool for them. When his children saw him they smiled, the youngest ran to him, making his father hold him in his lap.

 

Hyukjae: My prince (kissed the puppy's cheek, your little

 MyungDae was similar to your husband) MyungDae: Appa, the hyungs are trying to teach me how to transform (he commented happily opening a smile with two little windows on his gums)

 Hyukjae: And how is it going?

 MyungDae: I'm almost done 

Hyukjae: Tonight I try with you (the little one nodded repeatedly) 

  The Alpha put the smaller one on the ground and his twins ran towards each other, they were already similar to you, his DuckHwan and DuckYoung regrets hugged him around the waist and Hyukjae kissed each forehead after messing up his black hair. He saw his 15-year-old son, Haneul, keeping his arrows and bow in his bag.

 Hyukjae: You are improving! (said proud of the firstborn)

 Haneul: I managed to hit the center 4 times in a row (he showed a smile just like his father's and Hyukjae just felt more proud)

 Hyukjae: Great.

 

He left his children there and looked at the house, he noticed that his love was looking at them through the window, when the couple's eyes connected, they both smiled in love, the Alpha did not take more time to step on the floor of his home and took care when embracing your omega.

 

Hyukjae: I was missing you (kissed her lips)

 

Donghae: Also (inspired by the aroma that I loved so much)

 

Hyukjae: Has he been agitated? (slowly drowned her husband's 5-month belly)

 

Donghae: He's been calm (smiled when he felt the affection)

 

 

 

When the couple learned about the pregnancy, they were totally surprised, they did not intend to have any more children, but when they heard the news that the fifth puppy was on the way, they were in shock, but as they always said to each other, if that house fits 6, 7 it wouldn't be one problem.

 

 Their baby had grown up with a strong smell, so it would be an alpha

 

Hyukjae: I love you so much my life (he looked into the child's eyes, who smiled in love)

 

Donghae: I love you too

 

The couple's declarations of love always made them even more in love with each other. Those who knew them knew how to protect themselves from their partner and their children, but their descendants were always proud (more Haneul than the other puppies) of the affection that the parents transmitted among themselves, since at that time the alphas thought that they its omegas, a macho society.

 

Donghae: I have to go and call the kids to dinner (he was going out but the husband held him)

 

Hyukjae: Let me be there (came closer to the window and called for the children)

 

 

 

Lee's puppies soon saw, they were hungry, little MyungDae came in his younger brother's piggyback.

 

MyungDae: Omma (tried to hug her around the neck but none of the alphas left due to pregnancy)

 

Donghae: My prince (kissed the little one's chin) Let's wash our hands

 

Haneul: I'm going with him (kissed the parent's forehead, a habit he started to pick up as soon as he was 13 when he got bigger than this)

 

Hyukjae: Let's go with my pesky ones too (pulled the twins)

 

 

 

15 minutes later, the family was at the table, like the omega of the house serving theirs and one of the rules that Hyukjae imposed in that house was that before any meal, always thank the person who made it for the food. They started eating the delicious food made by Donghae and the puppies talked about their daily lives with their parents.

 

Finished food, Donghae tidied up the kitchen with the help of her babies who insisted on doing so and went to the living room.

 

 

MyungDae: Appa come on (pulled it out)

 Donghae: Where are you going? 

MyungDae: Appa promised to teach me how to transform 

Hyukjae: So come on, we can't waste any more time (they went out to the house's garden)  

 

 All the new alphas were transformed while Donghae sat there on the stairs watching them, Haneul ran with DuckYoung from side to side, while DuckHwan leaned against his omma with his snout in his lap asking for affection that was so...

 

MyungDae : I can't (I said frustrated with myself) 

Hyukjae: Come on prince you can do it, just feel your wolf inside you (encouraged the puppy)  

 

 Donghae smiled with that, she loved seeing her husband's care for the children, the dedication, awareness and affection that he had was fascinating since alphas were rare to do that. 

 

More words of encouragement from the father and MyungDae managed to transform for the first time and a small gray wolf revealed itself, Hyukjae felt a happiness fill his chest and looked at the husband who was likewise. 

 

The family Alpha was also transformed, a black wolf like the night caught by the puppy's collar helping to stand up and played a little with everyone. 

 

30 minutes, Hyukjae decided that he had arrived as a joke, he took the place that DuckHwan used to be and his husband's belly. Some more time and Donghae went to get blankets for the wolves to cover themselves when they returned to normal.

 

 They turned to humans and each had a blanket wrapped around them. MyungDae ran to his omma who helped him put on his pajamas, gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to sleep. The twins followed the same path, after wishing everyone a good night. 

 

Haneul: See you tomorrow bro (he calmed his parent's belly and then I kissed him on the forehead) 

Hyukjae: Tomorrow we will see who has the most points (referred to the  love you (hugged the parents and left) Now we can date a little (brought omega more to your chest) 

Donghae: How about we date inside while you give me a foot massage (kissed her husband's chest) 

Hyukjae: I do everything my omega asks (kissed the mark that united them) 

 

  The eldest took the husband carefully and took him to the bedroom, where he deposited in the double bed calmly. 

 

Hyukjae: I already told you that I love you today 

Donghae: Right now. But you can repeat it as many times as you want because I will never be satisfied listening to you (looked him in the eye) 

Hyukjae: I love you (kissed you in love) 

 

The two lovers spent the rest of the night dating….