i saw mommy kissing santa claus

show me love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up next to your wife is one thing, but waking up to the kids barging in the room is another, and that was the case for Joohyun. It’s the morning of Christmas Eve, and Joohyun had Seulgi pressed up against her chest when their kids, Jiwon and Hyunji, jumped into bed with them. 

 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE MOMMIES!!”

 

The kids exclaimed while wiggling their way between the two of them, Hyunji laying next to Seulgi and Jiwon next to Joohyun. Hyunji pushed Seulgi’s cheeks together, making her lips pucker and gave her a morning kiss. Jiwon on the other hand latched onto Joohyun, snuggling up to his mom. 

 

“Merry Christmas Eve! You two seem very eager for Christmas,” 

 

“Mommy! Are you not excited for Santa to come with our presents?” 

 

“Yeah mommy, Santa’s going to bring us our presents! I hope he gets everything off our wishlist!” 

 

Joohyun laughed at their kids and agreed that she was excited for Santa to come, all while making eye contact with Seulgi. 

 

“Have you two been good kids this year? Santa only brings presents to good kids.” 

 

Hyunji gasped at what Joohyun said. She got out of the blanket and stood on top of it with her hands on her hips. 

 

“OF COURSE, MOMMY! WE HAVE BEEN EATING ALL OUR VEGGIES SINCE LAST CHRISTMAS!” 

 

Jiwon stood beside his sister, aggressively nodding his head to emphasize what Hyunji said was true. 

 

“Yeah! We help mom do the dishes every day! Santa has to have us on his VIP list of good kids!” 

 

Kids, they just say the darndest thing. Especially their kids, Jiwon and Hyunji. The two of them were the best thing that happened to the couple. They brought another source of joy into their household. Before all of this, marriage and having kids, Joohyun did not think about having kids. She was focused on her future and career. The thought finally crossed her mind when they had to babysit Seulgi's nieces and saw a glimpse of what her future would be like. Needless to say, she does not regret her decision one bit, as she watched her wife and kids play before joining in on the fun.

 

A low growl came from Jiwon, making them all look at him as he giggled at what happened.  

 

“If the two of you go wash up, I’ll make french toast for breakfast,” Seulgi tapped the kid’s butts to get them out of bed. 

 

“FRENCH TOAST!!!!” The two of them screamed, jumping off the bed as Joohyun leaned onto Seulgi’s arm, watching the kids run away. 

 

“You spoil them too much,” 

 

Seulgi tilted Joohyun’s chin up, tucking a few stray hairs behind Joohyun’s ears before leaning in for a long-overdue morning kiss. 

 

“Baby, I spoil everyone too much. C’mon let’s go wash up,” 

 

Seulgi got out of bed, pulling Joohyun with her to the bathroom. 

 

-

 

The warm scent of vanilla and cinnamon permeated through the kitchen, along with the melodious laughter from the children. They sat on the stool swinging their legs back and forth, waiting for Seulgi to finish making the french toast. Joohyun, on the other hand, was making coffee for the two of them and getting the kids their cup of milk to go with the french toast. 

 

“Hey, mommies,” Jiwon called out, catching their attention as they looked at him, urging him to continue. “Hyunji and I were talking, and can we make cookies for Santa? We want to be the first stop on the list!”

 

“Of course, honey, we’ll make it later tonight.” Joohyun placed the milk in front of them and ruffled their hair before settling down beside them. “I know Santa’s favorite cookies, that’ll for sure get the two on top of the list.” 

 

“OH MY GOSH, NO WAY!” 

 

Joohyun knowingly looked over to Seulgi, who smiled back at her, knowing that she’ll be getting freshly baked cookies later tonight by her wife and kids. The kids excitedly wiggled about in their seats after hearing their mom can get them on the top of Santa’s list. However, that changed when Seulgi placed the plate in front of the kids. Causing them to divert their attention from Santa to the french toast in front of them. 

 

Hyunji gasped and placed both her hands over as she looked at the french toast with awe. The girl was literally a carbon copy of Seulgi, from the cat-like eyes to the chunky cheeks, just like Seulgi as a kid, even to the appetite. Whereas, Jiwon danced in his seat just like Joohyun does when there’s good food in front of them. 

 

“Thank you mommy!” They both exclaimed, digging into their breakfast and letting their mom know how good the french toast with their expressions.

 

Joohyun went around the island and wrapped her arm around Seulgi’s waist, placing a brief kiss on her lips, thanking her for making breakfast for the family. The two of them stood there, watching their kids eat breakfast with complete bliss. Something about seeing their kids eat made them feel full––well, that was until Joohyun’s stomach grumbled and made the whole family look at her. Her face flushed, and the kids giggled at their mommy. Hyunji, in particular, was laughing her tiny off. 

 

“Hehe, mommy say ‘ah!’” The little girl leaned over the island to feed Joohyun. “Isn’t mom’s french toast delicious?” 

 

“Mhm! Thank you for breakfast,” Joohyun placed another kiss on Seulgi’s lips before fixing herself a plate of french toast. 

 

“Can we watch Christmas movies after we help do dishes?” Hyunji asked, looking at the two of them with puppy eyes, hoping that they’ll say yes to her request. 

 

Seulgi was a er for Hyunji’s puppy eyes. There was no doubt that she was going to say yes to her little princess. She gave Hyunji a nod, which had the kids high-fiving each other and rushing to eat their breakfast as fast as they could.

 

“Hey, hey, slow down. The two of you are going to get an upset stomach eating too fast,” Seulgi reached over and wiped off some syrup from Hyunji’s face. “We have the whole day to watch Christmas movies.” 

 

The kids sheepishly grinned as they slowed down after Seulgi’s warning. As for Seulgi, she sipped on the coffee Joohyun made, relishing the warm beverage coursing through her body on the cold winter day. This is how Seulgi imagined her future with Joohyun would be like. A nice big house with their two kids and dogs, spending the holidays together as one big happy family.

 

-

 

After breakfast, the family was sprawled out in the living room watching Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas, a holiday classic that Seulgi and Joohyun loved watching and hoped that the kids would as well. And it seemed like they did with the way they were so invested in the movie. Especially when Donald Duck’s nephews were reliving Christmas over and over again until they learned to be good kids. 

 

“Mom, that’s not going to happen to us, right?” Jiwon turned around to Seulgi with his curious eyes. 

 

Seulgi pinched his cheeks, “No, baby, the two of you have been good kids. Santa has you on the top of the list this year!” 

 

“Hehe, I hope Santa got all our gifts this year!” 

 

“I’m sure the two of you are getting all of your gifts,” Seulgi glanced at Joohyun and attempted to wink at her. Trying to be as subtle as possible about getting all the gifts for the kids. 

 

Joohyun shook her head. She knew Seulgi loved spoiling the kids and got everything on their wishlist and then some. All she had to do was put them underneath the tree later tonight. 

 

Jiwon gave Seulgi a kiss on the cheek, catching her off-guard. While he went over to Joohyun’s side to give his mom a kiss, trying not to wake his sister up, who fell asleep on Joohyun while watching the movie. But to no surprise, Hyunji woke up to see her little brother kneeling in front of her doing his mom’s signature flower pose. The living room filled with the children’s laughter, blocking out the movie in the background. 

 

“Noona, let’s go play in the snow!” Jiwon suggested, looking out the window to see fresh snow on the ground. He returned his attention back to Joohyun, who looked at him incredulously. It was freezing, and he wanted to leave the warmth to go outside? What also baffled her was that Hyunji agreed, and the girl despises the cold just like she does. 

 

“Go get changed and then the two of you can play outside.” 

 

Joohyun was about to tell them otherwise when she felt Seulgi’s hand resting on her thigh. She glanced to see a reassuring smile from Seulgi, telling her not to worry too much. The kids gave each of them a kiss on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter