blanket

show me love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold air brushing against her skin woke her up as Joohyun drowsily sat up looking for the blanket. She swore she went to sleep with the blanket on, it was winter and there was no reason for her to get rid of it. She felt the bed shift and looked over to her side to see her girlfriend, Seulgi, all wrapped up in the blanket. 

 

“Babe, you’re hogging the blanket,” Joohyun mumbled while tugging on the blanket in hopes of having Seulgi let go of it. 

 

Seulgi mumbled something inaudible while shifting around and adjusting the blanket, brushing off the tugs on the blanket. Joohyun sat there in disbelief, it was cold and there was no way in hell she would go back to sleep without any blanket. The drowsiness went away as Joohyun made it her mission to take back the blanket. 

 

Joohyun filled with determination straddled Seulgi, making the latter wake up from the weight on her hips. Seulgi slowly blinked, trying to get her eyes to readjust to the darkness and process what was going on and why Joohyun was straddling her in the middle of the night, not that she minds. 

 

“Well, hello there,” Seulgi groggily mumbled, placing her hands on Joohyun’s hip. 

 

Joohyun didn’t say anything as she placed a finger on Seulgi’s lips, making her shut up. Joohyun traced Seulgi’s jaw with her finger before slowly leaning down to kiss Seulgi but quickly pulled away before anything else could happen. She then peppered kisses along Seulgi’s jawline and stopped at the earlobe before teasingly tugging on it making the poor latter groan. 

 

“Baby please,” Seulgi pleaded as Joohyun continued to , rubbing her thumb against the fabric of Joohyun’s shorts.

 

Joohyun knew Seulgi was hot and bothered at this point, so she whispered into Seulgi’s ear, letting her warm breath tickle Seulgi. “You’ve been really bad, you know that?”

 

“Oh yeah? How bad?” Seulgi asked, hands now moving up and down Joohyun’s thigh. 

 

“Yeah, real bad,” Joohyun paused, letting the mood build up a bit before continuing, “You took all of the blanket and made me sleep in the cold,” Joohyun told her as she abruptly got off Seulgi making sure to take the blanket with her. 

 

Seulgi, now hot and bothered, laying in the cold, confused at what had just occurred. She looked over at Joohyun to see her settling back in bed with the blanket wrapped around her. Then it dawned to her that she wasn’t getting any tonight, letting out a soft sigh she inched closer to Joohyun. 

 

“Babyyyy,” Seulgi whined, pulling on the blanket in an attempt to get underneath with Joohyun and it didn’t take long for Joohyun to lift the blanket letting Seulgi slide in. 

 

Seulgi moved closer to Joohyun, resting her head on the Joohyun’s chest while tracing patterns on her stomach. On the other hand, Joohyun knew what Seulgi was doing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter