birthday flowers

show me love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were only a few hours left before her birthday ended and Seulgi was scrambling to get ready to greet her fans before the clock struck midnight, wanting to thank them for all the warm birthday wishes and all the fanart she was tagged in on Instagram. So she took it to herself to post on Lysn, “Thanks to all Luvies birthday wishes today I was really excited and happy thank youuu~! It’s a shame if I just leave like this today! So at 11pm I’ll be doing Instagram live!” 

Satisfied with the post, she placed her phone down on the table and continued to get ready until her phone dinged, she picked up her phone again and saw that it was an Instagram notification renebaebae just posted a photo. She quickly unlocked her phone and saw the post, a 4-set picture of Irene dressed in an orange sweater as she browsed and purchased flowers with the caption “🧡🌻🧡”. Although it was subtle, Seulgi knew it was a post from Irene for her birthday, who else would’ve known that she’d like sunflowers besides her and the other members. Joy and Yeri already posted pictures of them together on their Instagram story and Wendy called her the moment it turned midnight on her birthday, bless her loving heart. 

The flowers in the post were already in a vase on her table the moment she woke up earlier in the day with a note underneath.

Happy Birthday my love,

You looked extremely tired from the late-night practices so I thought it’d be nice to let you sleep in on your birthday. We can go out later and have dinner with some of your friends. 

Love, 

Your Hyun 

Dinner earlier went well, Irene met some of Seulgi’s closest friends and was able to bond over some shared interests—a few included talking about Seulgi’s childhood, to which she didn’t mind sharing. In fact, she even posted her baby pictures a few hours after dinner because of it and got a massive response from all the fans. There was still 10 minutes before she started the Instagram live, so she sent a quick text to Irene asking if she’d like to join her but didn’t receive a response in the remaining time before she started. It’s pretty late, she’s probably asleep already. 

-

The live went well most of the time minus the sasaeng fans trying to call throughout the stream but it didn’t stop her from sharing her utmost gratitude to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter