Part 2

Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana walk towards me. "I-I'm also near there I mean maybe two street's before. We move there last week. So..want to..you know wa--" before she finish her word's I nod at her while smilling. "L-Let's go it's getting darker now" I said while pointing at the window and didn't even realize that it's raining. I patt her haid thirce earning a cute whine from her. I bite my lower lip preventing my blush to show. Again she grabs my hoodie and started to walk from our room to the door of the school. There's a few student's left 'cause it's raining outside and great..I didn't bought my umbrella. "Uhmm..ow yeah I have an umbrella" I look at her while she's getting something on her bag. "Tadaa! Come on we can fit in here!" She said while moving closer to me so we can fit on the umbrella. I really felt that my ears is burning even it's cold outside. I put my hands on the holder of the umbrella and I smiled at her and she gladly let me hold the umbrella. "W-Wait" I said and I put down the umbrella. I remove my hoodie and I put it on her. "T-There" I said and I nottice that she is blushing. "L-Let's go now" I said and she just nod. It's really hard to get a taxi since it's raining so hard. "Maybe I can tell my eomma to pick us up since she's not to busy today" She said while getting her phone on her pocket. "You sure?" I said looking at her. "Ofcourse! And so she wil know that I have a new boy friend I-I mean bet friend" she smirked at me and my heart started to dance. 

"Hello Mom?"

"Baby! How was your first day of school?"

"We can talk about that later mom. Can you pick us up the rain is not stopping and there's no taxi here.

"Us? You have a friend with you?"

"Yes mom"

"Okay and introduce me your friend!"

"Ofcourse mom thanks love you!"

I really didn't understant what they're talking about cause it's Japanese. "I-I'm sorry my eomma is on a trip. She's busy and she's not here. I'm really sorry" I said to the girl who's looking at me cutely. "It's okay! And just be cool with my eomma she's a very great person!" She said happily

 

7 minutes past and therexs a car infront of us beeping. The window slide down "come! Ho inside!" Her mother said from the window. Both of us enter the strawberry scented car. "A-Annyeong I'm D-Dahyun, Kim Dahyun" I said ner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter