Part 1

Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi I'm Sana" a new girl classmate just entered our room. She caught my attention, my whole attention perhaps. Our eyes met. I saw her brown hazel colored pupils. She smile at me so I nervously smiled back. Our teacher just glared at the seat next to me and signal Sana to sit at the empty chair beside me. I feel my ears starting to heat up. When Sana put her bag in the chair she glared at me and I saw it. She sit to the chair and I continue writing. I'm hiding my red ears and I'm actually pretty nervous.

 

I'm Dahyun, Kim Dahyun. A gr.10 student. I'm actually pretty famous at our school. I'm also a part of our student council and a volleyball player. There's a lot of girl lingering around me but I don't want them. I have my own ideal girl...until I met this cute girl.

 

"Hi?" Sana said to me so I look at her. I heard my own heart beat starting to pound faster. "Hello?" She said with a worry face. "Ow h-hi" I said while I stretched my shaking hands towards her and she gladly accept it and shake it. "S-So..I'm Minatozaki Sana" she said looking forward for my answer. "I'm D-Dahyun, K-Kim Dahyun" I said with a little shaking smile. She giggle a little bit so I started to burst out maybe I didn't realize that I'm blushing?. I hide my face looking at my note's. She then get her notebook and started to copy the letters from the white board. I glared at her a little bit. Her perfect eyes, her pinkish fluffy lips, her dark brown hair that matches her hazel pupils. 'she is perfect'.

 

The clock ring. All the student's are starting to get out of the room. I took a little gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter