Size Doesn't Matter

Size Doesn't Matter

"What was that?"  The Ace asked, already ready to move, but unable to let an opportunity to pick on the other slide.

 

"Could you please... hug me?"  Matthew requested once again, a little bit louder this time.

 

"Everything my King desires."

 

Taehyung's arms were now firmly secured around the other, which relaxed into the embrace. A simple  "Thanks,"  came from a content BM.

 

"Don't even mention it,"  the older said, as his arms gently squeezed the frame within them. A comfortable silence, appeared within them, their breathing been the only thing to be heard in the room.

 

"Hey, now that I think about it... Aren't you too big to be the little spoon?"  The Ace asked as he scattered tiny kisses over Matthew's neck and broad back.

 

"I'll act like I didn't hear that hurtful question,"  Matthew replied, fake indignation made clear in his tone, softly shaking under J's embrace, as the small kisses continued.

 

"I guess size doesn't matter."  Taehyung playfully replied to his question, erupting giggles from his boyfriend. After the laughter subsided, Matthew finally added,  "Good night, J... I love you."

 

 

"Same for you, and I love you even more."