Under the Covers

Under the Covers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a long week at work, the weekend was your time to relax and unwind with your favorite person; your boyfriend Park Jimin.

 

The two of you lay on the couch, half watching the variety show on tv, half looking at social media on your phones when a thought came to mind.

 

“Wanna build a fort?” You ask, peering at your man. 

 

He looked up at you and simply nodded, his blank expression turning into a smile as he hopped off the couch and beelined to the hall closet. 

 

Half an hour later, the two of you had gotten chairs from the dining room, stools from the kitchen and even extra pillows from your shared bed to transform the living room into a tented cave. 

 

“So this is the front door?” You ask, looking at the two-foot by two-foot gap between to chairs. 

 

“It doubles as a window to the outside world. After you,” Jimin said, gesturing you to go inside your shared creation first. 

 

“Don’t mind if I do,” You said with a giggle. 

 

As you bent down, you felt a gentle smack on your rear, causing you to turn and give the guy a look. Jimin started whistling and looking around, as if he had no idea what had happened. 

 

You scoffed and turned back to head inside the fort, a small laugh coming from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter