CH5

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

"No. Momo did it because of me." I said. "And, why?" Said the principal.

Flashback

About 2 and a half years ago, mark and I were lovers. "Mark, where are we going?" I asked.

At that time, my personality was still okay. "Just follow me." Said mark. I followed him out of school.

"Here, this girl for 1000$ right?" Said mark throwing me on th ground. He was selling me.

"Nice one, beautiful." Said one of the men. BOOM! BANG! One by one the men started to fall. I looked up and saw twice and bts attacking using their wands.Since that day, I became cold. I found Seunggi later in our school and broke up with him.

End of flashback

"Mark tried to sell you?" Said the principal. "Ne." I answered. "I heard that you two were scratched by the needle of power." Said the principal.

"Ne." Momo and I answered in unison. "Don't do stupid things with it. Keep it." Said the principal. We were dismissed but mark was still in the principal's office.

I stopped. "Why did you cut me off?" I asked. He ignored me. "Yah!" I shouted.

He stopped. "I don't think a spoiled girl needs to know why." Said momo and continued walking.

I bit my lower lip. I was ready to do a flying kick. "Iyah!!" I shouted as I ran towards momo.

Unfortunately, momo crouched to pick something up and I ended up falling on top of him.He pushed me away and got up, dusting his clothes. "Yah!" I shouted. "Mwo?" He asked and walked.

I bit my lips too hard until it bleeded. "Aish!" I shouted.

I sat at my place in class. "Okay, you guys did some test yesterday. This will be your final ranking for this year." Said Mr. Kang.

"Chukahae." Whispered tzuyu. Yeah. I always rank at the first place. Nobody could defeat me.

"Tz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter