Old Love Never Dies

Love Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong moved to Tokyo over a year ago when one university accepted his application. The boy's dream was to study in a country whose language he wanted to learn. He managed to do it thanks to hard work and studying until late at night, thanks to which he was now walking among the crowds of Japanese hurrying everywhere.

 

Lee spent most of the day at the university and in the afternoons worked at a petrol station. On weekends, when he had time to relax, he usually stayed at home to watch anime until late. Because he was shy and uncertain of his language skills, the Korean didn't have friends and usually spent time alone.

 

This led to a situation where, due to exams-related stress, fatigue after work, and loneliness, Taeyong began to feel frustrated. Having no idea how to handle it, he spent a lot of time looking for advice on the internet. One particularly caught his eye, but Lee wasn't sure if he dared to do it. Well, on one of the forums Korean man read that a good way to relax can be a crazy night with a host in popular in Japan, love hotels.

 

Taeyong was hesitating for a long time and it took him a week to make a decision. He'd done it after a damn hard shift at the job which made him even cry. The boy, as soon as he got home, wrote an e-mail to the hotel asking to book one night. He didn't wait long for an answer and when he returned from the shower, he received a booking confirmation.

 

That's why, two days later, twenty-two-year-old Lee Taeyong was standing in front of the entrance to the love hotel, struggling with his thoughts to make sure if it's not better to back out. He took a deep breath and, after adjusting his glasses on the nose, went inside.

 

He was struck by the scent of jasmine in the room. The place was dark, the walls were burgundy and purple. The boy shivered and hesitantly approached the desk in the reception. When he wanted to speak, he was stopped by a mysterious receptionist who, with a gesture of his hand, showed him to keep silent. The only thing he was asked for was to write down the reservation number, after which he was given the room number. Slowly, the boy walked down the narrow corridor and stopped at the very end, in front of the orange door. His heart was pounding, but when he opened the door and went in, he felt as if everything had stopped in time.

 

Taeyong had never been in a similar place before, so when booking a room for one night, he didn't have special requirements. The choice of company for his evening left to the hotel staff and he would never, ever expect that from all places in the world, he would meet his youthful love in such a place.

 

A young Japanese man appeared in front of his eyes. He had light blond hair that surrounded his rounded face. His brown eyes were shining, wrapped in golden eye shadows and glitter. The boy's mouth was covered with a delicate lip gloss that made one want to know its taste. The man was dressed in a loose, white shirt, fastened only with two buttons. Besides, the Japanese man was wearing black pants that neatly wrapped his legs and emphasized the shapely buttocks. The young man's ears sparkled with earrings that the host played with while watching his client.

 

Yuta Nakamoto, because that was his host's name, boldly approached the Korean to greet him with a kiss on the cheek. Taeyong froze, losing contact with the reality around him. However, this didn't stop the Japanese from grabbing his hand and leading him towards the bed. They sat on the edge of it, and Yuta began to undo the buttons on his shirt, placing small kisses on Lee's neck and face. Taeyong came to life halfway and noticing that he was almost devoid of an upper garment, and somebody's mouth was his neck, he panicked and jumped away from the man, escaping to the corner of the room. Yuta turned to his client with a surprised look, not understanding the reaction he received. After all, the young man himself asked for his company, so why now he was acting so strangely. On the other hand, Lee wasn't afraid of the physical contact or touching from the man, but he couldn't stop thinking that the boy of his dreams had ended up as a host in a love hotel.

 

Unfortunately for the Korean, Nakamoto didn't belong to the patient people and quickly turned to the boy asking what he was doing. Lee fell silent at first, not knowing how to explain himself, but the Japanese's haunting look caused his tongue to unravel itself. The boy took a deep breath and in a shaky voice began his story.

 

Although he felt embarrassed, he admitted that he liked Yuta in the past. He began his story by recalling high school times when a new exchange student was transferred to Taeyong's School in Seoul. He was Japanese, and as soon as he crossed the threshold of the class, he attracted the attention of Taeyong. It wasn't just his handsome face. Yuta was a nice young man, always smiling and engaging in school life. He represented her in many sports events and Lee, being his fan, didn't miss any competitions in which he participated. Also, Nakamoto was always polite, sociable, and willing to help others. So there was not a single person who wouldn't like him. Due to his character and appearance, he quickly became popular among students. Almost every girl was in love with him, so it wasn't surprising to the Korean that he also had fallen for him.

 

Yuta was surprised by his confession and, although unwittingly Lee began to speak Korean, he understood everything. The Japanese noticed the blush on the other's face and smiled kindly at him. Now that he had the opportunity to look more closely, he remembered him. In his eyes, Lee Taeyong hasn't changed at all. He was still slim, dressed as always with matching clothes that made his body look more attractive. Looking at his face, the Japanese noticed that his former classmate was still wearing glasses, but this time they had plum-colored rather than black frames. His hair was neat, black with a fringe that gently covered his forehead. Nakamoto felt the warmth inside his heart, combined with melancholy.

 

When he came to Korea, he didn't know the language well and had to work hard so that the people around him would respect him. When he got to school in Seoul, he was surprised how positively he greeted by the students. He quickly became popular and it happened more than once that he felt fatigued because of it. However, there was one person who did not share the opinion of others. Until today, Yuta believed that Lee Taeyong hadn't liked him since he came to school. He always avoided eye contact with him, cut short conversations, and never accepted an invitation to go out after class. The Korean usually spent time alone, avoiding being with a larger group of people. Also, he was timid and quickly nervous. Nakamoto was surprised that Taeyong really liked him all this time.

 

Noticing, however, that the boy's body begins to tremble and his gaze escapes towards the door, the Japanese quickly came close to him to grab his hand and prevent him from leaving. Taeyong wanted to speak, but no sound came out of his mouth and the boy felt even more ashamed. His heart was pounding and his hands were sweating from nerves. He didn't know what to do and would rather sink under the ground, never to meet Yuta again, who now knew the truth about his stupid infatuation and looked determined not to let it go.

 

"Why haven't you approached me? You'd always rejected every invitation when I asked you to join me and my friends. If you liked me, why didn't you do anything to show me that? "To his surprise, Yuta spoke to him in a voice whose tone indicated a combination of regret and curiosity.

 

"You were surrounded by so many people, lots of pretty girls, and I-I was ordinary, plus I was damn afraid that someone like you would never want me," Taeyong whispered, lowering his head. There was silence and a long time passed before the Japanese man spoke again.

 

"You know, I liked you too, and I tried to show you so many times, but you'd always rejected my every offer, turned around, or left. I thought you hated me. "Nakamoto said as if slightly irritably, lifting Korean's chin so that he could look him in the eyes.

 

"I-I was just ashamed and scared. I'm sorry ... "Lee became sad, but to his surprise, Yuta gave him a broad smile.

 

They didn't speak for a moment until the Japanese led them back to the bed on which edge they sat. Lee was a little scared because he didn't feel he could do anything with his old love by his side. Nakamoto noticed that the boy stiffened and behaved uncomfortably, so he asked what the problem was, or was he feeling not good, but the answer he heard dumbfounded him. It got awkward when Taeyong admitted that he didn't know how to behave after discovering that Yuta was selling himself. The other was shocked that Lee was convinced that the love hotel was acting as a brothel.

 

Not wanting such a big misunderstanding to hang between them, the boy immediately began explaining to him the principles of his work. Yes, he worked as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter