Let's Face It

Park Bom oneshots

Last of my drabbles series and nothing better to top it all off but with a cherry~ 

This oneshot is written by Unknowntears so thank you so much for writing a oneshot for me.

 

 

 

Ji Yong closed his eyes as he attempted to catch his breath. The fans were screaming loudly behind him and his bandmates each smiled. Big Bang had officially made a comeback. They each bid the fans goodbye, their trophy in the hands of Seung Ri. Upon walking off stage, he smirked as he overhead a boy group talking. 
 
"Did you see Park Bom nuna?" one member asked as he jumped in excitement, "She really is a goddess."
 
'Too bad she belongs to me' Ji Yong quietly whispered as he walked farther away. Seung Ri smirked as he overheard his leader, his grin widening, "No one knows that hyung because you and nuna keep hiding your relationship. I'm surprised no one's attempted to ask her out yet."
 
TOP joined in on the conversation with a chuckle, "It's not because they don't want to Ri. It's because of YG's dating ban. Ji has it lucky that he's part of YG or his would've been wiped out a long time ago."
 
Ji Yong wiped his sweat in annoyance as he walked toward their waiting room, his smile brightening upon seeing his girlfriend. He hadn't expected her to show up considering 2NE1 was promoting in Japan but this was the best surprise ever. Bom's eyes turned into crescent moons as Ji Yong ran to her, pulling her up into a big hug, ignoring all the other people there too. He burried his face into her neck as she let out a small yelp from his unexpected nip at her neck.
 
"I missed you," He whispered as he tightened his arms around her waist. She played with the back of his hair as she kissed the side of his head, smiling at his words.
 
She returned the words as she broke them apart, receiving a small pout from him. Kissing his lips, she nodded toward all the other people in the room. He followed her gaze and rolled his eyes as he caught s looking at them, envy that their leader was able to be in such a devoted relationship. The only one not embarrased caught staring was Seung Ri.
 
Seung Ri smirked as he pushed Ji Yong away, hugging Bom tightly to annoy Ji Yong. It obviously worked as Ji Yong imagined throwing daggers at the maknae.
 
"Nuna, you came to support Big Bang and you only paid attention to hyung?" Seung Ri pouted as Bom giggled, hugging the maknae once again.
She hugged each member before placing herself between Tae Yang and big Seung Hyun, a smile on her lips as she watched Ji Yong stare at them.
 
Tae Yang ignored the gaze his best friend was giving him and wrapped his arms comfortably around Bom's shoulder, "Did you watch our performance?" He asked hopeful that they did good. Bom nodded as she patted his cheek, "Yes and you guys were awesome. But then again- when was Big Bang not perfect performers?" She smiled as Tae Yang smiled in content.
 
Ji Yong groaned at her movement and quickly moved to grab her hand, a smile on his lips as he pulled her toward the door. "Good job guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow." he bidded the boys goodbye as he and Bom made their way out the dressing room of SBS studios.
 
Bom stared wide eyed at Ji Yong as he continued gripping her hand as they walked down the building, the other idols stopping to stare at them in confusion. Bom and Ji Yong were worried about the consequences and so even though they had been dating for 4 years already, only those within YG knew of them. Today Ji Yong was full of confidence, walking around with his lady, proving that they belonged together. Bom on the other hand, became worried about everyone's thoughts, trying to remove her hand from his grip.
 
"Ji," Bom called for him in hope that he forgot they were in the SBS building. Ji Yong turned to stare at her, his eyebrows raised. She pointed to their linked hands and pouted. He smiled as he stopped walking, staring at both ends of the hallway. Indeed there were other idol groups staring intensely at them, waiting for thier next movement. His smile turned to worry as he looked Bom in the eyes, "Do you want me to let go?" he asked quietly as he looked at their linked hands.
 
She didn't want him to let go but if the fans found out about it now, it wasn't going to be very good. "Big Bang just made a comeback Ji, we shouldn't be risking it right now." she whispered as she forced their interlaced hands slowly apart. He felt his love for her grow as she looked away, sad at the movement.
 
He knew how much she cared for him and this only brought him to love her more. She was willing to drop anything to make him happy, make Big Bang happy. Ji Yong had only wished he had the guts to announce his relationship with her earlier but he was foolish then and he wanted to let any hormone filled boy here know that Park Bom was indeed, his lady. He lifted her chin up, her eyes meeting his once again.
 
"Remember when I told you I wanted to marry you?" He asked as she nodded, remembering the moment. She smiled as she thought about it. It was clearly still painted in her head the moment he told her that. They were laying in his bed after a 'session' and as he trailed his fingers up her arm, it found it's way to her fingers too, linking them together.
 
She wasn't sure what ran through his mind but as he started tracing her ring finger with his thumb, her heartbeat quickened. "You're the one for me..." He said softly as he placed her in front of his chest, her back resting against his chest. "I want you to know that everything I do is for you," He continued as she started to panic. It was starting to feel like a break up speech...
 
"If you're going to break up with me Ji Yong, this isn't the way to do it." She said worriedly turning to face him as she gripped the blanket closer to her bare body. He stared at her confused as she stared back at him, tears welling in her eyes.
 
"What? No Babe, that's not where I'm getting at." He said wiping her tears that now escaped. He returned the gaze as he stared at her closer, "Are you going to break up with me?" He asked as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah Ji. I'm going to break up with you after we've just had " she whined as she turned away again.
 
Before she could escape from his hold, he held her closer. "Anyway, no breaking up ever." He said as he kissed her neck. "I just wanted to tell you, thank you for everything. Thank you for sticking by me even though I'm stubborn, an a-hole, and a workaholic. Without you, I have nothing and I just want to tell you..." He trailed off as he turned her to face him again.
 
She raised her eyebrow as he smiled, kissing her forehead. Wrapping the blanket closer to both their bare bodies, he held her close. "I just want to tell you.... I'm going to marry you and even though it might not be tomorrow or six months from now. Before I turn 30, I'm going to marry you."
 
She laughed at his statement, "You're turning thirty in a few years..."
 
"Exactly," He chuckled kissing her hard.
 
She stared at Ji Yong as he looked into her eyes. "I can't marry you if I don't have the courage to let everyone know that Park Bom is my lady." he whispered. She turned her head quickly, spotting the Dal Shabet girls avoiding her eyes immediately. Those kids should know when to back off and yet here they were, listening on their conversation.
 
Ji Yong sighed as he lifted her hand again, "If you don't want me to kiss you now, tell me..." He said softly, afraid of embarrasing her.
 
She knew what could happenen if the press found out about their relationship. She didn't want to be that burden holding Ji Yong down. As if reading her mind, Ji Yong's thumb brushed against her lips.
 
"I love you, you know that right? Even if the world comes crashing down, you're the first one I want to save. I don't care what others think--"
 
"What about your fans?" She questioned as he smiled, "If they're true fans, they'll stick with us no matter what."
 
Ji Yong pulled away but was caught off guard when he felt Bom tighten their hands. Turning to look at her, tears filled her eyes. "I'm scared Ji Yong" she spoke softly as she nodded to a cameraman pointing toward them. Since when did the cameraman arrive? They would never know.
 
He got close to her, their lips almost touching. "I'll protect you," He whispered as she stared into his eyes. She smiled as her arms wrapped around his neck.
 
"Since when did you ever ask about kissing me?" she whispered as he laughed. He knew his answer then.
 
All the idols gasped as Ji Yong crushed his lips onto Park Bom. His hands s around her waist as she pressed herself closer to him.
 
How much she loved him was shown then and there. Ji Yong couldn't hold back his smile as he heard the intake of air behind him.
 
He finally showed who she belonged too. As the duo broke apart, he kissed her one last time, pulling her hand. "Come on, let's take this someplace else."
The next day, they weren't surprised when they found the first page of almost every newspaper filled with pictures of Ji Yong and Bom kissing. To them, happiness was already at their door. 
 
Four years later, Ji Yong kept his promise as he sat beside his newlywedded bride. Smiling in happiness, Ji Yong whispered into Bom's ears as he held their interlaced hands. A blush crept up Bom's neck as she listened to what Ji Yong told her.
 
"Yah, if you're whispering dirty things to Bommie, please wait until after your wedding is over," Dara sighed as Ji Yong chuckled. "Well in that case, the wedding is going to end sooner than expected."
 
"YAH," Dara screamed.