Drabble too

One shots that I've had in a while.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein walks in the room to find her members, turns out the room is full of artist, including BTS. Wheein is looking incredible in her performance outfit. Many people are looking at her, amazed by her looks. Most of the people are the male artist, including Taehyung, who is furious at the people who are looking at her. But he couldn’t deny it, she is very beautiful and amazing.

Wheein finally finds her members and runs to them. Mamamoo is crowded with their staff, they all seem to know each other very well, laughing and chatting with each other.

Taehyung is looking around and he sees Mamamoo’s dancer Baek approaching Wheein.

Taehyung remembers him, the man who he wanted to go out with Wheein but failed because Taehyung did what makes him thinks himself as brave. Confessing on the spot. It surprised Wheein so much that she had to make a decision for 3 days before answering him.

Baek talks to Wheein, playing with her. It’s normal to see this happen, they are very good friends, it does bother him a little but it's unreasonable to. So Taehyung doesn’t bother it too much.

They may have called each other yesterday, but they haven’t had any real contact for a few days.

Taehyung keeps looking at her from the side, hoping she’d see him, but she doesn’t.

Many are looking at her, including his band members, in which he hits afterwards.

Taehyung then looks around the room and sees people running around, being busy. He just sighs and try not to exhaust himself.

 

They all then walk to the seats for artist, Mamamoo and BTS sit not far from each other. Fans all around, cameras everywhere.

When Mamamoo sits, he sees that the girls are wearing short dresses, Hwasa already have a blanket with her, which she shares with Wheein, but it’s still visible, Moonbyul and Solar do too. Taehyung sees this, he calls Wheein.

“Wheein-sii!” Taehyung calls her. Surprised and scared by the familiar voice, W looks up carefully to him to respond to him, politely. He signals her for his jacket as he half-opens his jacket. When she understands, she shakes her head no and says thank you quickly, with a bow, being a good junior of his. He then nods and goes back to looking forward.

Taehyung tries not to look at Wheein, he tries.

Meanwhile Wheein, she doesn’t look at Taehyung at all, because she knows how the media would scream if she does. She just looks ahead. Typical Wheein.

Especially after the tension happening around. Wheein is not going to risk anything. Not a dating news, nothing.

When Mamamoo wins, Taehyung gives his girlfriend a big smile and claps. When Mamamoo went pass him to receive their award, he says “Congratulations” to her, which she smiles at him.

The other interaction Wheein gives to Taehyung is when BTS wins the final awar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter