Chapter 1

Me or Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finish my homework now!" Seungri slammed his books in front of his twin brother, Riri. "You're clever right? So finish it all, I want it by tonight. That's an order," Seungri smirked as he rolled his eyes and shut the door of his twin's room. Riri only sighed as he looked at the pile of books that he needed to finish.

Seungri went into his room and laid down on his comfy bed while hugging his bolster tightly. He will never forget about his childhood memories and he will remember it for the rest of his life.

Flashback...

"My dear Riri, what present do you want for your upcoming birthday? You can ask me anything and I will get it for you, hm?" Mrs. Lee asked as she Riri's hair lovingly. She looked at her dear son that will soon turn into 6 next month along with his other twin.

Seungri just stared at the sickening view of his mom and his twin from afar with jealousy in his eyes. He clenched his teeth tightly tried to calm his raging heart as he ran towards his mom and hugged her.

"Mom, can you get me ps4 pro for my present? I heard it just released last week. Later I can invite my friends to play with me, sure they will like it," Seungri said hugging his mom, tried to get her attention.

Mrs. Lee just smiled and replied the hug. "Of course Seungri, I will buy it for you, I will fulfill your wish so don't worry okay," Seungri smiled hearing his mom will get what he wants for his birthday. 

Mrs. Lee released the hug and turned towards her other son, "So my baby here, what do you want for your present, hm?" Mrs. Lee pinched Riri's chubby cheek lightly and later replaced it with a kiss.

Riri shook his head cutely, "Mom, I don't want anything, I just want mom to be always with me, always be my side for the rest of my life, will you?" Riri asked.

"Why do you ask such thing, of course I won't leave you, I love you too much," Mrs. Lee laughed while tickled Riri's waist as she know her son's weak spot.

Seungri feel annoyed looking at the lovely moment of his mom and his twin and leaving the place stomping his feet loudly. He sure the mother will never notice him as she busy playing with her favorite son.

End of flashback...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Riri awoke from his sleep while wiping his sleepy eyes. He looked at the clock beside him, "What time is it now? Huh, it's already 3am!? OMG I need to finish Seungri's homework quickly or I might get killed by him tomorrow," Riri tried to complete the rest of the unfinished homework while trying to keep his body awake. He didn't care whether the answer is right or wrong, he just need to finish this so he can get back to his beauty sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Good morning baby, oh my! What happen to your eyes Riri? Why your eyes look swollen? Don't you get enough sleep, honey?" Mrs. Lee asked out of worry as she took her son's face tried to check on her beloved son.

Seungri just came down from the large stairs owned by the Lee family and went straight to the dining room without caring of those two. He sat on the chair as he took a toast and put jam on it. He ate it silently without feeling interested on the drama in front of him.

"I'm fine, mom. Don't worry okay. I need to stay awake since I have loads of homework to do. The teacher needs all of them finished by today," Riri smiled at his worried mom. He need to make his mom believed him. If his mom knows the truth, his twin brother might get in trouble.

"Aww poor my baby, you need to finish all of them yesterday. Well if that the case, I can't do anything since you're from elite school. Your homework must be twice more than the normal school. It must be hard for you, but I'm sure you can do it right, honey?" Riri just smiled and nodded.

Mrs. Lee stared hard at his other son. "And you, Lee Seungri. Don't you have any homework? I've never seen you doing any homework. All I have ever see is you always playing with your games. Didn't your teacher gave you any?"

Seungri suddenly choked looking at his mom's dagger eyes asking him. "A normal student like me that's from an average school of course never have homework. Even if I have, I'll have my maid to do it for me," Seungri said casually and grab his bag walking towards the front door without waiting for his mom's response.

"You! Lee Seungri how many times I've tell you not to bully people at your school! Just because you're from a rich family you can force people to do your homework and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter