sensual.

sensual.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“s-sana what are you doing?”

momo stuttered her words as sana straddled down her lap, looking at her orbs pleasing the older for something... for something different.

“i just wanna dance here, is anything wrong with that, momoring?”

the latter said while picking up momo's phone from her pocket, scrolling down to her playlist, finding a song to accompany her.

then, she bumped into pillowtalk by zayn. ',' momo so thought.

as the drastic music started, the teasing began, too. sana started touching the latter's thighs, caressing them. momo tried to stay still, even though she knew that she won't last long.

“loving my dance, momoring?” she asked. how could she not? she was making her whole body tremble in delight.

she continued to caress the latter's thighs and started to gently grind on her. she was so sure that she was turning momo on.

“hmm mhm..” sana then whispered to the older's ear, sending her waves that gave chills through her whole body.

she continued to grind herself on the bottom, then she started to roam her hands around the latter's body. to her shoulders, down to her abdomen and waist.

“dance with me, momo-yah.”

sana continued her teasing game for quite a while, not to mention momo being a complete mess deep inside with her cheeks dusted pink.

momo's fingers were fidgeting, trying to calm herself down. as for sana, she kept on grinding onto momo, showing no sign of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter