What a silly question

Too y for me?

 

 

After a while, Hyuna went quiet, stil crossing her arms like a angry child. She stopped only because she was tired of yelling to Hyunseung and all he was doing is to ignore her.

 

“Well...” -Hyuna said as she looked at the road. “We should go now.”

 

Hyunseung began to laugh.

“YAH why are you laughing? Is because of my forehead?”-Hyuna yelled, stooding up jumping really angry.

He hold her wrist to stop her as he said: “Nope you look great...” -He laughs a little but stopped. “Its that... Do you know wich road we should go?” -He asked to her raising an eyebrown making Hyuna's face become blank.

“Well don´t you know this place?”

“No... I mean I visited this once but was a long time ago.”

Hyuna's face began to get really red, she was about to whine at Hyunseung stopped her putting his hand in front of .

“You know... I'm the lost one here, you came, you should know the way back.”

He smirked as Hyuna tried to talk but he just waited for her to calm down to finally pull his hand. But obviously failed.

“YA PABO! Blah blah...” -Was all that he could hear.

Hyuna sitting down, completely defeated.

 

“My phone doesn´t have sign...” -She said with a little tears coming from her eyes.

“Calm down... I'm here.” -He points to himself smilling proudly. “You're lucky that I'm here. Without me you probably would be or something.”

“YAH but that was what I didin´t want to happen with you... you're so ... UH!.... I should left you here dying.”

He embraced here to make her stop talking. He took her in his arms tighty.” You should talk less Hyuna... Maybe I could like you more.” -He said looking at her eyes.

She was shocked as her heart was beating fast...

“Yah... let me go... We should just walk. Here we do nothing.”-She said pushing him away leaving him smirking. “You are blushing aren´t you?”

“Ani... pali Oppa. Manager oppa is probably worried.”

Hyunseung laughed at her bad lying. He then just sighed imitating Hyuna's expressions and cute voice, cutely annoyed while following her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A tall dude came to a bar as he asked for a tough drink as he started to smoke a cigarette. His mind was empty as he kept looking at the door.

Looking at the phone screen, it made him seem like he was nervous and waiting for someone.

 

“There you are.”- A familiar voice tapped on his shoulder. He just rolled his eyes as he finished his drink like it was water.

 

“Just spill the beans.” - He looked right into his eyes as he asked at the bartender more drinks.

 

“Calm down Ji. I'm your friend here.” -Junhyung said as he took off his sunglasses.

 

“I already told you to call me G Dragon. We are not friends. I just came here because its something that both of us are interessed.”

 

After than sincere sentence, Junhyung dropped his act as he began to talk really low. “If you help me to take away Hyuna from Hyunseung I will make you more famous than you are. I know that you have been dropped of YG entertaiment.”

 

G just stand there listening to every word carefully as he continued to drink as he had no reaction. “Oh so the news spread fast right? I thought nobody knew. Only in YG family huh?” - He smirked as he puts his hand on his shoulder. “I accept it but only with one condition.”

 

“Besides getting famous? What do you want more?”- He raised his eyebrow.

 

“Let me have her one night then she is all yours.” -He smiled as he payed their drinks.

 

Junhyung couldn´t believe what he heard as he stood up completely mad. “What the hell are you saying? Hyuna isn´t an object jerk.” -He yelled at his ear. Fortunalty the bar was empty.

 

G kept his quite tone as he glared at him. “It's on or no. Do you want her or not?”

 

Junhyung just became speechless. He swallowed his pride as he glared back. “Of course I want her man. I should have had her in the first place. Hyunseung just came and took her away like this.”- He snapped his finger. “But she is Hyuna.... I love her. I don´t want this to be like that.”

 

G just laughed.

 

“What?”

 

“You are too young for this. If you don´t want to then you shouldn´t came to talk with me in the first place... Well then I should better go.” -He stood up as Junhyung stooped. “I accept it.”

G-Dragon smirked proudly.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

2Hyun were walking for hours as they couldn´t see anyone on the street.

For Hyunseung it was like days on the dessert.

 

“Hyuna-ah.” -Hyunseung complained at the back.

“What?”

“My feet hurt.”

“You are always complaining. Are you a man or a mouse?”-Hyuna cutely said looking at him.

“A man of course.” -He smilled evily as he stared at her body.

“Aish stop it.” -Hyuna slightly pushed him.

“Wae? You like it.”

“Who say it?” - She looked at him angry.

“Your eyes.” -He smiled looking back at her. Noticing her blush Hyunseung came closer to her teasing her.

“What are you doing JANG HYUNSEUNG?”- She said Jang Hyunseung slowly as she took a step back.

“You think I will kiss you?”

“No... were you?”

“You think... He snapped his finger on her forehead hitting her.”

“Ouch pabo.” -Hyuna said as her forehead were hurting a lot. She tried to push him but he tied her arms. “So you like to be angry a lot?”- He laughed seeing Hyuna's face beeing so red like a tomato.

“Let me go.” “Only if you behave well Kim HyunAH.”- He said her name with aegyo as he let her go.

 

He breathed hard to gasp some air as she fixed herself.

She pouted as he tried to change the subject.

“We are walking for hours. Do you remember anything ? Please tell me.”-Hyunseung said.

“I don´t remember I swear.”

“Are you doing this so we can be alone aren´t you?” -He winked to her as she pulled her tougue out acting like she was disgusted.

“Ya think?”

“I'm sure.”

“Pabo. Aish.” -She stormed as she walked fast trying to get away of him.

“Hyuna I know you don´t resist me. I'm too y for you.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yay we arrived.” -Hyuna said as she spotted the restaurant. She starts running like a kid as she goes in.

“Hyuna-ah wait. Where you going?”-Hyunseung said but he knew that she didin´t hear him. His only way was to follow her. God knows if she gets in some troubles.

 

Once he got in he looking weirdly at Hyuna saying with his eyes 'It's freaking 8 of morning' as she looked at the menu and pointed to a huge hamburguer menu with french fries.

He sat as she looked at him with her puppy eyes. “I'm hungryyyy...” -She pouted, looking at the menu with sparkling eyes.

“Hyuna-ah do you know what time is it?”-He said as he rolled his eyes when Hyuna just ignored him once again and went to the male bartender as she asked 2 menus: one for her and one for him.

 

 

When she returned Hyunseung slighly glared at her.

“What? I asked for you too. Don´t be mad.” -She said as she smiled innocently.

“Well... Thanks I guess.” -He shook his head as he yawned tired.

“I will call the manager to pick us up.” -She said as she took her white Iphone.

“Hello Oppa. Nae I found him...” -She looked at Hyunseung while she replied to him. “Were are at the restaurant.” -She smilled as she grabbed a french frie.

“Oh Oppa you're busy.”

“What? What is he saying?” -Hyunseung asked whispering.

“He is not sure is he can be here now. If he does only by night.” -Hyuna whispered back as she ended the phone talk.

 

Both of them sighed as the atmosphere became akward for the first time in a long time.

“So I guess we have to call someone to pick us up.” -Hyuna said as she grabbed now 2 french fries.

She was sad to ask her girls to pick her up because only Jiyoon had license and she went this weekend to her mother's house. She missed her mother like crazy so she didin´t want to bother her for her mistakes.

 

“Yeah ...”- Hyunseung looked down as he was eating his burger. Hyuna didin´t know that Beast members had this week off. He could call them but he didin´t want to.

 

“Hyuna?”

“Mwho?”-Hyuna replied distracted, eating her burger with conviction.

“Look at me.” -Hyunseung said as he laughed at her cute dirty mouth. “Pabo whipe that.” -He said but instead he whiped it by himself. That only not only Hyuna blush but to yell at him. “HEY! Let me eat Hyunseung.”

He continued laughing as she continued to eat. Intimidated by his stare she started to get really embarassed and got even more ketchup in her face, not only in her lips but cheecks too.

 

He laughed till he couldn´t breathe.

“Yah don´t laugh... Hate ketchup.” -She pouted and stood up.

“Where you going?”

“Wc to wash my face … oh and forehead.” -She said as she glared at him, almost killed him with her glare.

 

When she got back she looked at their table to find it empty.

“Where did he go?”-She looked around to see him paying their bill as she smiled.

 

After they exited Hyunseung just came quiet as Hyuna was awkwardly waiting for him to start a conversation.

She breathed the sweet scent that was coming from the trees, feeling a little better after she ate.

“Oh hyung will be here. He said with have a suprise.”- Said Hyunseung after seeing a message in his phone.

“Oh jinja?”-Hyuna just stood there looking at him suprised.” Do you know something that I don´t?”

She asked suspected because she could sense Hyunseung was hinding something from her.

“Andwae... why?”-Hyunseung said as he smirked making her yell.

“Yah I knew it.”

“Ok ok I will tell you when we arrive.”

 

They kept talking until Hyuna stopped and started to look weirly at him.

“What do I have ketchup in my face?” -Hyunseung said as he looked at her.

“WHY YOU HAVE A PHONE WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDIN´T? YOU LIAR. We were almost dying and I thought we couldn´t ever talk with anyone and you just don´t care.”

He just laughed. “ Hyuna so dramatic....Well I thought that it wasn´t in my pocket?”- Silly replying made Hyuna even more redder.

 

He said as he puts his arm around her. “What's matter now is that we're save...”

Hyuna was quiet but her cheecks were still red.

She blushed by the sudden skinship but she didin´t pushed him away. His arms sent her comfort, protection, something that she couldn´t quite explain. That made her forget about why she was mad. She reached her hand to his arm it.

Shocked by her sweetness Hyunseung looked at her to find her smilling as he replied it too.

 

“Hyunseung?”- She asked as they sat at a bench near the road. They sat distant as they were embarassed by the previous moment.

“What?”- He replied not looking at her, just looking around to see if he could recognize something.

“Are we friends?”- The sudden question made him chuckle. He stared at her thinking of a sentence to come out with. He started laughing. “Well even thought it doesn´t look like it..”-That moment he stopped realising her glare.

“Of course we are.”-He smiled.

“Yeah I guess we are.” -She looked down, playing with her fingers.

Hyunseung was confused thinking of that question. 'That question though is easy, it didin´t seem that easy to reply.'- He tought as Hyuna interrupted his thought.

“I'm the only one who is confused about our friendship?”-She asked innocently as she continued to play with her fingers, looking like she was alone, talking with herself.

Hyunseung coughed. “Hm... no.”-He responded with his voice really low, he didin´t really wanted her to hear it.

The truth is that she didin´t as their conversation fade away.

Hyung's car appeared ramdomly as both were happy from not being alone anymore as they felt the tension building up.

“Troublemakers come in.”- he said laughing seeing how they looked all dirty and tired.

 

Both of them looked at each other as they entered to the car.

“You two will have a suprise that will shock some of the fans...”-Manager said as he looked at the mirror talking with them as they didin´t seem interested at all.

“Something happened?”-He could sense it right away.

Both at the same time. “NO.”

All of them laughed nervously as manager kept looking at them very suspicious. 'Something happened.- He thought.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late reply... But few of you know that I'm not in holidays yet so I'm still busy.

 

But I have a gift for all that like my stories \0/ :

 

 

kj-1.jpg?t=1341053488

 

 

Thank you for your support and for reading, commenting on my stories...:DDD