~1~

Tangled Fate

 

 

Jungkook's POV

"Wait wait. Pleaaaase wait!" i scowled as I was walking fast going to the entertainment room.

"I'm not yet done with your face, but you just left." He sighed over the line, while I am almost running going to the said room. "Oh~are you looking for a guy? Hahaha." he laughed so loud.

"Ya! You're gay than me! You even know how to use make-up."

"But I don't use it unlike others." he is still laughing, while I am a bit puzzled. Looking at left side, looking at the right side. I couldn't focus looking for it because I am being distracted that they might notice me. "I told you that I learned it from someone else. Ok, I'll probably just wait for you here." he added. Before I say something, he hung up.

I went inside the said room, Entertainment Room, wherein students can rest, relax and chill. But, not everyone is permitted to enter.We've got to be a member, a membership card is needed, if none, you cannot enter. Monthly payment for a few selected students only. Entering the room, on my left it has a sofa beside the vending machine, infront of it is a playstation. On its left, there's this dessert station full of small servings of sweets and chips. Beside it is a dart board with two small round side table on its side with darts. On my right is a billiard table and a long sofa on its side with an xbox console.

Not too many people are here. It is quite deafening due to the consoles loud sounds. I am still looking around while walking around the whole room. Aish! Where did I--

Aw! My round glasses almost dropped!

"Aren't you looking while walking, kiddo??" I fell on the floor after I bumped this big fat guy.

K-kiddo?!

I shook off the dirt from my pants, standing up when suddenly he held unto my collar and lift me to stand up.

Aish! My face isn't done yet! Geez!

I immediately took my phone from my pocket and quickly dialed V's number. "Hello? Where are you now?" I couldn't answer since this fat guy just looked at my phone.

"Are you gonna call the guidance?" He looked at me from head to toe, smirking. "How did come in if you looked like a beggar?"

"Hello? Hello?" I could hear V's voice over the phone.

Pishuuu~

What was that?!

I suddenly heard a loud wind whisper. The fat guy looked at his back, and so I did as well. I saw a lady with short hair up to her shoulders. Fair complexion, pretty but, emotionless.

"You're a blockage." She pointed on the dart board behind me, we glanced at it, bull's eye!! But what if I got hit? They will pay for sure! This guy suddenly let go of me, going towards to the lady wearing the white hoodie. Suddenyl, I just realized that everyone is looking at us. I was moving backwards when all of a sudden this guy pulled my uniform.

"Kiddo, where do you think you're going?" He quickly glanced at me, pulling and pushing me head-on with this lady, that is why I could see her face clearly.

"S-sorry bro, I'm not looking for a fight... I just forget something inside this room that was why I didn't see you." I said fast, without blinking, but I was shaking for a bit because he is holding my uniform so tightly.

Maybe... he likes me?

"Is this beggar looking guy your boyfriend?" The lady didn't even look at me. And oh! She blew the gum that she was chewing and popped it then chewed on it again. "I'm asking you, so answer me while I'm talking to you nicely." he threatened her with his forehead wrinkling.

I tried to take his hand off my uniform but it is really hard. If only I have some sort of a pin, I'm going to pop the air out of him.

"How cares at him? I told you, you're blocking my view." I don't care about you too! It was so fast when she pulled a dart and threw it in the board far from us. My whole body went cold when it passed by me, I thought I was going to get hit. My heart almost fell.

Bull's eye!

If I really get hit by that I'm gonna sue her!

"A-! What if I got hit!" he pushed me to the floor, and walked towards her but her face is still emotionless.

I wanted to look for my project that I need to pass before lunch break but I am glued as I am watching at them.

"He's handsomeeee."

"OMG! From what department is he from?!"

"Is he new??"

I got surprised when I felt a cap on my head. "You look stupid bro. Stand up." It's V. So he was the one the girls were talking about. He finally came! My eyebrows almost met each other when he offered his hand to help me stand. My eyes never left the two though. "What happened? Are you hurt?"

This fat guy is so tall compared to the short-haired lady. Looks like Dora and Gamabunta.

"You really are crazy!" Before he pulled her collar, she held unto his fist and threw back to the side of his body, "So brave huh!" He is about to pull her again but she dodged.

"Let's go." V said in a low voice, but it seems like I didn't hear him.

"I told you that you're blocking the view. Is your mind wandering?"

"So you're saving that beggar-looking guy?!" he pointed at me. He kept on saying beggar! What if I push his face so hard on the mud?!

"Stop it now. He's my friend." V went forward, putting his arm down that was pointing at me. And gave him a smile.

"Tch. Orient those guys especially this girl." They know each other? But why did he step up just now? Taehyung, such a VIP who only knows how to get a good timing to become a superhero. Tch Tch my friend.

The lady glanced at him then stared back at Gamabunta who looked like a bomb who's going to explode anytime. "Can I continue playing now? The beggar will leave now." She pulled another dart, stepped backward and threw it, bull's eye again!

"Ya, ya! Let's go." V said, pulling me out of here.

This fat guy looked at me angrily, smirking, "Next time, live quietly." turning his stare back to Dora while pointing his finger at her.

V doesn't want any fight or something like this he popped out like a mushroom as a hero. We walked fast towards the rooftop, checking if someone is there.

"I told you to avoid such thing." He took out the make-up and started to put it on my face. I winced when he suddenly flicked my forehead, "And I told you not to talk too much when you're in public."

"What do you want me to do then? Act as a mute??" I pouted.

He looked straight to my eyes, sighing afterwards, "You always get caught up with this kind of stuffs."

I just remembered how good she was in playing dart, specially for a lady. But, I couldn't forget her face that didn't change even just for a second.

"Anyways, you know them, right?" he paused, my eyes went big, I knew it! He knows something, "Who is Dora and Gamabunta?" there, he went laughing like crazy.

"Ya! Dora and Gamabunta?! Are you kidding me??" he kept on laughing, holding unto his belly, "You'll find it out since you like to gossip right? I'm not gonna wonder if before the day ends you already know them." he smirked.

Why should I care?! "Ya! You're too selfish... on information!" there, he laughed continuously.

"If I were you, I'll just study and avoid those stuffs. Observe, study, most specially, don't go into trouble. You know what might happen right?"

"But who are they exactly?"

He made a gesture threatiningly, "Enough with the gossips."

"Tch" is all I could answer.

"That lady is a Medicine student, as per her hoodie. And the guy, looks like a Computer Science student." He put down the make-up that he is holding, "There, it's done." He stared at my face, left and right even my neck, lastly my hands. He took out the small spray from his pocket and sprayed all over my hair. "Next time if you'll gonna be in trouble, I'm not gonna help you anymore."

"Tch. Let's go."

 I still couldn't help myself but to think about what happened earlier. If ever I got hit on my face, it would be a big problem. Addition to that, Gamabunta almost did something else to me that who knows what he was about to do earlier. 

Sigh.

I shouldn't be in any trouble or else all of us will be dead. Beggar huh? Tch.

"Bro, I think you made me too brownish black, that fat one called me a beggar before you arrived." I scowled while we were walking going back to our rooms.

"HAHAHAHA. Beggar?!" keep laughing V, I'm gonna throw you out outside the campus. "Oh." He suddenly stopped from walking, I stared infront of us. There's Dora and another lady that seems like Boots, tailing her.

For a split second, Gamabunta came and he is about to pull her hoodie but before he manage to pull it, Dora turned back as she dodge him, grabbing his arm and twisted it.

"W-what the hell?!" he asked, with forehead creased as if he is begging to her to let him go.

"Still couldn't move on from earlier?" she asked, boasting. She threw pushed his arm back, saying, "Stop this if you don't want to get hurt." she glanced for a second and left. The fat guy is soooo mad that he pulled his hair while looking at them walk away. When he turned to our side, we could see the fire on his eyes.

"V. Who the hell is that?!" stomping his feet toward us. He is probably embarrassed that many students saw it.

"I... don't know."

"I thought you're friends?!"

V placed his hands on his pocket, "This beggar looking guy beside me is my friend." He glanced at me then turned back to him, "But, I hate seeing arguments and those kind of fight specially... it's a lady." he smiled, "Let's just study hard." V tapped his shoulder, leaving him, while I walk behind him like an assistant.

"Beggar looking guy?! Ya!!!" I pointed to myself as I yelled at him, Before I spanked him, he ran away going to our classroom.

Second subject, and the last one for the day. In the middle of the discussion, I couldn't help myself but to think about what happened earlier, and her expression that didn't change even once. It seems like she hates what she sees around her. How is that possible? And how did she manage to know that he was at her back? Does she have a death ripper beside her too?

"Mr. Jeooooooooooooooon!"

Y-yes?" I immediately stood up when I heard it. Aish!

"What place did you reach already? Seems like your mind is wandering somewhere else." I lowered down my face, this is embarrassing. "I'm asking you where is your project."

Aisssssh!

I sighed, "I-I lost it." I said as I shut my eyes tightly. I mentally smacked myself that I forgot my project because of what happened! Ya! Ya! Wake up Jungkook!!

"I gave you enough time to finish it then you will tell me that you lost it?" she shook her head, walking back to the front. She kept on calling me the whoooole subject hour.

Suddenly, the door opened widely, all of us looked at him who is holding the door knob while catching up to his breath. "P-profes-sor" the lady infront stared at him with a confused look.

"Y-your student is fighting outside!"

She rushed outside, even us who  tailed her. It is jammed with students at the door, others went outside, like me and V with his arms crossed.

Tch, he probably needs popcorn at this moment.

I gazed at the two students, and to my surprise, I see Gamabunta looks like a burnt steamed bun with a big red dot in the middle of his forehead! I could see how he is holding unto Dora's collar. Wait, Dora?! His other hand is gestured to punch her, she isn't scared at all though. Still expressionless while looking at his forehead.

"W-what's happening here?!" Professor Jae yelled. They both looked at them, putting his hand down and pulling his hand holding her collar away from her.

Fat, tall, big eyes, his hair is curly, his face looks so angry and most especially he is about to explode, his mole on his right nose is looking bigger than earlier too. Tch. How dare he called me a beggar looking guy?!

Short-hair ponytailed at the back. Porcelain-like complexion, tall for a woman, small face and emotionless. She is no longer wearing the hoodie that is why we could see her oh-so-white uniform for Medicine students, with her name sewn with black thread on her left.

Our Professor looked at their ID and her uniform, "Mr. Shin Jae Im and Ms. Jung Jihyun, Please come with me."

Jung Jihyun.

 

~to be continued.

February 3, 2020~