Mr. Jung Yong Hwa

Just Another Story

I was just standing and froze for a few minutes, gawking at this superb,handsome and an exquisite man.

He chuckling and smirk to force me snap out of it. I accept to his offered hand and smile.

“ Hi, I’m Seo Joo Hyun, glad finally to see you. Krystal talking alot about you.”

I’m shaking also don’t know why feel nervous, I think he notice it and he look into my eyes with smile playing on his lips.

“ I know you, and I hope my sis not badmouth about me” He says and past me into apartment.

I still standing at the door, look like a dumb, I tried to pull myself together before I embarass myself even more. When I go inside, he was going to kitchen.

“ Please come in, and make yourself at home” I blurted out, and widen my eyes, ughh my bigmouth.

Yonghwa just chuckling and that make my heart beat faster.

“Oh sure, I will” He tease me back with a hint of smile.

I start to go to kitchen too, but soon I stop and change my mind. I just realised, I still wearing my towel. He sit at island with his coffee, he stop and look at me. “You want coffee too?”

“ No thank you, I will change first” I turn around and start run to my room.

I feel his eyes still on me, and make me red all over, I just wish my towel be longer or better I change my clothes first than open that goddarn door.

I open my room, and lean on the door, I take a deep breath to pull my grip together. I quickly search some jeans and shirt, and go to bathroom to make myself look decent.

I gasp when I see myself on mirror, duh I hope earth swallow me. My hair mess, my face flush and red all over.

I brush my hair, so they will fall down in waves, clean my face with cold water after that I back to kitchen.

I found Yonghwa sitting on island with his smartphone like reading something.

He hears me, because he lifts his head and softly smile to me, I mesmerised for a minute before I smile back.

I don’t know why feel nervous and what should I do, so I just make a tea. Yonghwa just focus on his tablet, I don’t even know what we can talk about.

Krsytal never mention he will come to apartment today.

What should I do, this is so awkward, my tea was ready and my plan is to relax while watching drama before I go to work.

When I grab my mug, Yonghwa talking to me, “ Why you don’t sit and talk to me for a while?”

I did’t realise he already done reading at his smartphone and leaning back, studying me.

“ Sure” I mumble and sit in front of him. I feel his eyes follow me, I busying myself playing mith my mug.

“ So Seo Joo Hyun, how old are you?” he starts and I look at him, he already watching me thoroughly, and I suddenly become a er for his eyes.

His eyes beautiful, dark but there’s some playful glint. His eyes become my favourite things. I snap out, and take my breath looking down at my mug again.

“ I’m 28, and please just call me Seohyun Sir”. This is so awkward, I never know what to talk about with strangers.

Eventhough my job need to talkative, but for making friend, I’m useless.

“ Pretty young woman” he hums low, and it send chill on my spine.

I lift my head,I see Yonghwa has a smile playing on his lips, and look deep in thought while watching me.

He slowly leans forward and put his elbow on table. I feel some tension between us. I scrunch my eyebrow and waiting for his next question.

“ you don’t talk to much” it’s absolutely not question.

“ nah, not really” I whisper it to him

We silent again, and I sigh. “ So, How old are you Mr. Jung?” I ask to break the silence.

He leans back and crosses his arm. “ I’m 30, Seohyun, and please just call me Yonghwa”

When he said my name, I feel hot inside.

“ Aren’t you from Busan?I didn’t hear satoori or any accent when you talking.”

I lean back, and sip my tea. “ I was born in Seoul actually, but when I was six, and Krystal was born, my family moved to Busan. How about you, Seohyun?”

He leans forward again and seems interest with my answer. He put his hand in front of his mouth and motioning his thumbs across his lips.

My eyes instantly follow that movement. Darn it, he teasing me so bad,because that make me crazy and imagining improper thing.

He noticed it, and his lips curve in smile. Ok busted. I look away, my face burn again. Why oh why I blushing so much around Jung ing Yonghwa.

“ I was born and raised in Seoul, Yonghwa”. I take another sip to calm my heartbeat.

I allow myself to take a glance at him, and see him focused on my lips. I redder even more if that possible.

“ do you have a boyfriend?”, he surprise me, also he widen his eyes like he couldn’t believe he asked me that awhile ago.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. “ am I at an interview Mr. Jung?” I chuckle again.

He bites his lips and clears his throat, when he want to answer, suddenly we heard beep from the front door.

Krystal comes into kitchen.” You already here, I’m sorry I’m late.” She explain it to Yonghwa.

When Krystal spot me, she smile and give me a little wave.

Yonghwa stands up, hug Krystal and kiss on her cheek. I guess they were so close to each other.

Honestly, Krystal not talking about Yonghwa that much, she just said that her apartment is her gift from his brother.

She never mention that she have an awesome and super hot brother.

“It’s okay Krystal, your friend kept me some company.” I look down and blushing when Yonghwa said that.

“ ah, good, you’ve already met, she’s great right bro?”

Krystal has a cheerful and easy going vibes that make her that hard not to like. I think we will never bored with her around.

Yonghwa while looking at me he said” Yes sis, your housemate so great” and his eyes twinkling with mysterious smile .

 

 

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Thank you so much for subscriber, votes, comment, and reader.

Hope you like it :)

Thank you.