New Housemate

Just Another Story

I finally found a new apartment, and today I moved out from my previous apartment, or you can say my ex apartment. Before break up, that’s my apartment, but now his apartment. I never want to go to that hell ever again, and don’t wanna think about that ex boyfriend or us ever again. I found my three year boyfriend of mine errr ex boyfriend on bed, happily cuddling, kissing and rolling with other girl.

 

So today, driving to my new apartment that I found on internet a week ago. I already meet with my new housemate, we just click right away and feels like my bestfriend since ever. She is funny, smart, cool also kind to me.

 

I cannot afford apartment only for me with my job as a waitress on bar, I’m glad I can found a great apartment on short time with a good price. But I’d rather be homeless rather than near that douchebag. His name is Kim Jung Hyun, he is a man whom twist my pride also my heart painfully. He makes me traumatized to trust man and open my heart again. I naively believe he love me, and will become an everlasting love. I was wrong, I thought he made me happy, and apparently I’m not make him happy so he seek happiness to other woman. I don’t know how many women he have behind my back.

 

He didn’t even try to apologise or run to me when I found him with his in our bed. It’s hurt me, and I quickly packed my clothes while crying. He calmy kiss his other women and tell her to call him, he just rubbing salt on my open wounded.

 

He in the living room watching TV when I’m ready with my things and open the door. He called me, but cannot find the words. I didn’t turn, but silently said, “ Thank you, but I don’t want to hear and see you again”. I tried to not breakdown, and panickly stop a cab to take me to the people who I knew love me sincerely.

 

That night I’m back to my parents house, and had another crying jugs, mom come to my room, hug and comfort me till I was exhausted. My dad threatened me to kill that bastard if I’m not stop crying. But no, I will kill him with my bare hands if I didn’t feel sorry for myself and my family.

 

I feel like robot, and days passed like a blur. My bestfriend, Nana, text or call me every hour to assure that I am fine, not on kill mode. I said I’m fine and not to worry much, altough lying is bad, it felt good to be a normal again, not receive pity looks from others.Now, I’m just worrying about searching apartment.

 

Nana  is so kind offer me to stay at her apartment, but I knew that her apartment not that big enough for us, also it’ll be awkward with her boyfriend. My parents insist that I must stay with them, but I don’t want to be a burden to them.

 

I want feel normal and independent, so when I saw an ads on internet, that’s someone name Jung Krystal was looking for a housemate, I quickly grabbed my phone, and ask when she have a free time to meet. Voila, after we meet, three days later I have a new apartment also new bestfriend.

 

Her apartment really great, not to small or big, homey also cozy. The living room fill in with a newest type of electronic, and a comfortable big couch. I drooling when she showed me my new room. The room so beautiful, a king size bed in the middle,a window with breathtaking city view. I’ll probably faint when I saw the bathroom, it has shower on the ceiling and a gorgeous bathtub. I can picture myself relax on that bathtub after I’ve work. I loved it more than anything, and gladly to begged to be her housemate. The kitchen is superb, eventough I’m not that good on kitchen but I will gladly spend time in there.

 

Krystal ask my opinion about apartment, and explain to me the details about apartment rules. I’m actually excited and agreed to move in. We talked about payment and monthly bills. We talked more,I found out she’s 25 years old, 4 years younger than me, this apartment bought by her brother. She was nice and easy to talk, and hopefully we could become a good friend. She is working on shop not far from our apartment. She said I could moved in today if I want, but I can't because i must packing again and inform this to my parents.

 

After I inform my parent and ready to go to my apartment, i promise them to visit regularly.  I drop my things first at apartment before I go to work, will take a long bath, and unpack some my clothes. Krystal is not in apartment when I got there, I went exploring and have a great time in my new room. When I saw clock, I ran to bathroom, and start to open the water at bathtub. Finally I start relaxing, and I think I falling asleep if not the doorbell make me scare the hell out. I ran just with my towel, because I thought it was Krystal. When I opened it, that was not Krystal, but a tall man wearing a suit with a navy tie. He had a dark black hair, chocolate and clear eyes, full lips that smirking at me.

He checks on me and my body burns when I remember I just only wore my towel.

“ Hi there, you must be my sister housemate?” the man said in low tone, make my knees become a jelly, and he offer me his hand “ My name is Jung Yong Hwa”.