Epilogue

You are my everything

Mitzu Residence

3 years later


"Me no like veggies!!"  3 years old Sana whined pouting and shaking her head like a cute lil baby. Well, she's a baby after all. Mina and Tzuyu second love child.  Few seconds after that, she's running away from her mother. She didn't want to eat her vegetables and running away from her mother seems the best option for her. What a bratty little girl. Tzuyu wonders where did she get her bratty behavior? Probably from Mina? Tzuyu debating internally in her mind. It's a little chaotic you can tell. Despite her small size, Sana run pretty fast and escape from her mother. Her small body maneuver and easily nimble around the corner of their house. She's manage to avoid her mother advancing figure.


8 years old Myoui chou sakura is doing her math homework upstairs at her room when she hears her mother shouting at her younger sister. She's used to it. Her mom screaming at her sister almost every day now. She is quite mature compare to the other children at her age. She put on her an airpod, scroll her phone playlist and listen to twice song before continue doing her homework.

 

"I am home " Mina entered their home after returning from her Canada work trip. She's constantly travelling outside Japan for work, leaving behing her beloved wife and daughters. This make her sad but she's got no choice because she needs the money to secure better future for her family. She's exhausted and jet lag but seeing her wife and daughters cures her tiredness. Her small family is everything to her. Her wife and their two daughters are her world. "Myoui Chou Sana!!"  Her wife high pitching voice greets her when she enters their beloved house.

 

"Myoui Chou Sana!!" Tzuyu screams at the top of her lungs. Hearing her mother scream, Sana feels shiver down to her spine. She spotted Mina from across the room and run towards her and she quickly hides behind Mina. "Mama.. Mama.. you're back. Mama..Mommy so scary" she cutely tugging mina's shirt. Mina lift her up and kisses both of her daughter cheeks. She misses her daughter so much! " Mama miss you so much baby girl"

 

"Mina honey, welcome back home" Tzuyu goes over to Mina and kisses her on the lips. Both of them hugging each other with Sana between them. Then suddenly, "Mina, look at your daughter. She's so naughty!" Tzuyu complained to her wife. Mina is thrown back by the sudden changes of her wife voice. Tzuyu turn her back away from Mina and quickly sat down at the sofa crossing both of her arms. She's sweating and softly panting. Her face is red from all the running and chasing after their daughter. 
 

"Hey my sweet baby girl" Mina cooed her daughter. She kisses her forehead and pinching her nose. "Sana" Mina's voice sound so soft. "What did you do?" Mina asks her daughter softly. "Nothing"   she shakes her head and puffing her cheeks. 

 

"She lie Mina, she doesn't want to eat her vegetables!" Tzuyu interrupt their conversation. "Baby, why you don't want to eat your veggies?" Mina asking her daughter.  "It's taste weird" Sana pouting her lips. Mina smiles while her hand rubbing sana small hands. "But baby, veggies is good for you. If you eat your vegetables, you can grow tall like Mommy" Mina pointing her finger towards Tzuyu. Sana giggling hearing mina sentences.

 

Mina put down lil Sana into her wife laps. Sana protest and whine as she pushes her arms and legs against Tzuyu body. "Sana"  Mina voice sound commanding. "Behave" she added before she went upstairs to change her clothes and take a shower. But before that, she went to Sakura room. She knock on Sakura bedroom door. "Mama..!!" Sakura hugs Mina as soon as she sees her in front of her door. Mina kisses her daughter hair and patting her softly. "Mama miss you so much! How are you? How's school? " Mina asks her older daughter. "I miss you too ma, school okay. I've got exam next week" she sat down at her bed. "Baby, I brought you something"  Mina pull out medium size brown paper bag and gave it to her.

 

Sakura eye lit up upon seeing the content inside the box. It is star wars droid inventor kit! Sakura is a big fan of star wars. She jumps excitedly and hugs Mina. "Thanks Ma"  Mina heart feels warm watching her daughter. Their happiness is the most important things in the world. "Mommy cooks dinner for us, let's eat together" She hugs her older daughter once more before waddling out from her room. 

 

"Come on, let's eat" Mina carries Sana in her arms and walks towards kitchen area. She sat down at the kitchen chair and start to feed her beloved daughter. Her little sunshine. Her everything. Tzuyu rolled her eyes while sitting down quietly at the chair watching her wife and daughter. Her expression remained serious. She's still exhausted from all the running. Then suddenly, she's pouting her plump lips because Mina didn't give enough attention to her. 

 

While feeding her little daughter, Mina occasionally glance towards Tzuyu. She does notice the changes in her wife face expression. She's definitely sulking. :) Tzuyu little antics makes Mina heart warm and fill with loves. By the time she finishes feeding Sana, Tzuyu already went upstairs to their bedroom.

 

Mina bathing and tucking her little sunshine to sleep. "Goodnight baby" She kisses her forehead. Mina walks slowly and she opens her bedroom door. She finds Tzuyu sitting on their king size bed, pouting her lips and not looking at Mina. Hmm..she's still sulking. Mina ponders to herself. She smiles and walks over to her wife, gently kiss her forehead. "Chou Tzuyu, are you trying to murder me with your cuteness?" Mina playfully said to her.
 

Tzuyu immediately looks away from Mina and decided that staring at their bedroom windows is much more interesting. Gucci, their dog approach them. Mina noticing that the dog is stirring, kneels down to pet him. "Hi sweetie" she murmurs. She wonders whether Tzuyu is watching her and if so, whether she is touched by her affection for Gucci. When she looks up, Tzuyu is facing the other way, staring blankly outside the windows.

 

"Honey..... " Mina speaks softly with low tone voice and walks closer to her wife. She try to coex her wife. Hoping that her soft voice can melt Tzuyu.  Silent echo around the room for a few seconds. "Mina.." Tzuyu voice cracks and suddenly tears fall down from her beautiful brown eye. Oh great. I'm crying again. Tzuyu thinks in her mind. She's sobbing louder and presses her head against Mina's chest, hearing her wife beating heart. She misses her smells, her warm hug, her touch and soft kisses to her body. Tzuyu miss everything about Mina.

 

"Ssshhhusshh"  Mina softly rubbing her hand on her wife hair. "Mina, I miss you so much" Mina have been away on business trip for a longer period this time. She has been away for two weeks straight. "I know baby, I miss you too"  Mina gently rubbing her back and kiss her teary eye "Mina,  I need you here with me"  Tzuyu said with pleading eye her voice cracked. Mina lift up Tzuyu's chin to get a better look at her wife. "I am here now" She pampering her wife with soft kisses all over her face.

 

"Can you stay ? Please don't go away anymore, don't leave us. I am not strong without you by my side"  Tzuyu looking directly into Mina's eye. Trying to catch any sign from her wife. Mina didn't answer immediately; she's thinking deeply inside her mind. They have been married for 13 years now and were blessed with two beautiful girl. "Baby, I'll not go away anymore. I'll stay with you. Okay?" Mina said that sentence lovingly while locking her eye with Tzuyu.

 

"Okay" Tzuyu flashes a big smile and grab Mina neck bringing her closer to her. She closes the gap between them, Mina can feel her wife hot breath against her nose. She surges forward, catching Tzuyu's lips in a vicious kiss. She uses her free hand to pressed squarely against her chest pushing Tzuyu towards their bed. She misses this. She misses her kiss and soft touch against her body. Tzuyu's kiss was still sweet as ever as one by one their clothes left their body. :)

 

5 months later

"Congratulations! Your wife is pregnant with a twin"  The doctor congratulate both of them. Mina mouth drop and she's speechless. "A..a twin?"

The end