Finale

You are my everything

Mitzu residence 


6.00AM. An alarm clock blaring nonstop. Mina sleepily reach for it. She turns it off, sleepily brushing her eyes. She looks cute doing that, doing some stretching and lazily get off from the queen bed. She heads straight to her restroom. She yawns and looks at the reflections of herself in the mirror. Messy hair, dark circle under her eyes. She looks like zombie but alive.
 

These past few weeks, she hasn't got enough sleep because her wife is pregnant and she keeps craving late night snacks and request weird things such as she want to eat orange from jeju island. Which is far from seoul! But in order to fulfill her wife craving, mina travel to jeju to buy the fruit. And her craving didn't stop there..lots of request and late night snacks that tzuyu wish. 

So these new tzuyu who pregnant with their first child certainly drain mina energy. She has to woke up in the middle of the night to go to mart and has to wake up early in the morning to cook breakfast for both of them.

 

Even though she exhausted from all the tzuyu's craving, she feels happy and it warm her heart just by looking at her unborn baby ultrasound picture that they got when they visit clinic yesterday. She can't wait for their baby to be born into this world. 
 

Mina start brushing her teeth and took a quick shower. She steps out from her restroom and head towards her closet and choose her outfit for that day. She chose black pants and long sleeve light blue shirt and black coat.  She put her clothes in on one by one. After that she glance over her bed and looks lovingly at tzuyu who stills sleeping. Her wife looks so beautiful and she falls in love with her over and over again. She kiss her forehead and smile.

"I love you chewy ahh " mina said lovingly while staring at her wife beautiful features. Her wife long wavy black hair, pointy nose and small face features. Her wife beauty can easily land any modelling gigs. 


She goes out from their bedroom and head towards kitchen. Mina start cooking breakfast, it just a simple menu. Omelette, toast bread, orange juice and cut fruits. 

Mina: "I need to learn to cooks from now on... I can't stand omelet anymore". She mumble to herself.

Tzuyu is finally awake and walk to the kitchen while holding laundry basket. 

Mina: " I love you"

shoving laundry basket into mina's hands. 

Tzuyu: "stop saying i love you to get out of chores!"

Mina: " hehehe.. no harm trying right?" while stealing soft kiss to tzuyu right cheek. 

Tzuyu: "yaahh mina.. stop fooling around and help me!" 


Mina: "okay baby.. don't pouting at me. You know i am weak at it.... "  and kiss tzuyu on her lips. 
 

Mina quickly shoving clothes into washing machine and put detergent and place her finger into START button on the machine. 

Mina: "Baby, come let's eat breakfast together... i need to go to the office after this". 


Tzuyu softly kiss mina on her cheeks. 

Tzuyu: "Thank you baby for the meal" while rubbing her belly. Her baby bump is developing because she is in her 16 weeks of pregnancy.

They ate peacefully in silent, only the sound of utensils clanking against the plate.

Mina place chaste kiss on her lips and place one wet kiss on her belly. " mmuahh! "

Mina: "See you baby.. take care of mommy for me" she whispers to tzuyu belly. 


Tzuyu just giggle watching mina antics. She is happy and grateful to be married to mina. Mina is patience in handling her wild craving and morning sickness. She cooks, do household chores and cares for her. Mina has done a lots for her during their two years of married life. 
 

Tzuyu is feeding gucci and ray, their dogs when she hears the sounds of car engine on her front porch. 
Mina: "Baby, i am home... " while she took off her shoes and plump her body towards the sofa on the living hall. 

Tzuyu: "Welcome home my love.. I have cooks dinner for you. Go take a shower and eat" she softly said to mina. Take her hand and kiss it.


Mina: "Baby, why did you cooks? I thought i told you no more cooking.." she scold tzuyu. 


Tzuyu: "But..but..i am bored staying at home the whole day.. you not around.. that why i decided to cooks for us"  Tzuyu tries to explains while looking down at the floors. 

Mina walk over to her wife, she plants soft kiss to her forehead and caress her hair gently. 

Mina: " okay baby dont be sad.. you can come with me to the office tomorrow.. so you won't be bored anymore"
Hearing that, tzuyu widely smile and hug mina tightly. 

5 months later... 

One hour earlier, Tzuyu water broke.

Mina nervously waiting outside the labor room. She frantically walks back and forth outside the room. She tightly claps both of her hand and sweat dripping from her beautiful forehead.
 

Both of mina and tzuyu parents are there with her. 
Mina father: "Hey kiddo, you okay??" He gently patting mina's shoulder. 
Mina: "Dad, i am scared and worried "

Mina mom: "It's going to be okay.. do you want to come inside? Be by her side?" Her mother asks.

"y..yea.. I want to be by her side" Mina replied.

Mina walks into the labor room with her mother. She heard tzuyu screaming and hurriedly stand beside her. Hold her right hand and caress the back of her hand gently with her thumb. 


Doctor: "Push again mrs myoui, I can see the baby head!"

After few push, mina and tzuyu child is born. The sound of baby crying echo around the labor room.

Doctor: "It's a healthy baby girl. Congratulations!" The doctor hand over the newborn baby to Mina.


Mina and the newborn is crying together. They both baby. Hehe. Mina held the newborn in both of her arms and shows the baby to her wife. 

Mina: "Looks tzuyu.. our baby.. she so cute" She happily saying this before proceed to kiss her forehead and hand over the baby to tzuyu arms. 
Both of them shed some happy tears watching their newborn baby.


Mina wiping her tears and kisses tzuyu on her lips. 
"I love you so much tzuyu" mina said between their kisses. 
"I love you too mina... you and our baby is my everything"  tzuyu said it back to me.

Both of their families shed some tears watching them. They are so happy and grateful that mina and tzuyu find each other and build a beautiful future together. 

"Myoui chou sakura!" Tzuyu shouting at her 5 years old daughter. They name their daughter sakura because the meaning behind it. Sakura = cheery blossom. Tzuyu and Mina met during cheery blossom season in Japan.

"Stop playing with gucci! Come let's eat!" Tzuyu raise her voice. Her little daughter has been running nonstop for the past 8 minutes. She doesn't want to eat.  Myoui sakura just ignore her mother request and keeps playing with gucci. What a brat little girl! Wonder where she got that bratty behaviour? Tzuyu thought to herself. 
 

The sound of light footsteps coming from the front door. "I am home! Where's my little princess? " mina cooed cutely said to her daughter.  "Mama! You home!" Sakura quickly ran to mina. "Up.up.up" she hold out both of her arms towards mina. 
 

"Aigoo" mina lift up her daughter and kiss her hair. "How's your day? Did you behave today?" 

"Mommy kept scolding me! Me no like!"  Sakura complains to mina.  Hahahaha. Mina just laughing at them.  "Yahh Mina, why are you laughing? Is it not funny okay? Your little princess is acting like a brat! I wonder she got that? " Tzuyu sarcastically said to mina while wiggling her eyebrows.

"This is your fault! You kept pampering and spoil her " Tzuyu is crossing her arms. She tries to get mad at mina but fail miserably when mina come closer to her and kiss the back of her hand flashing her signature gummy smile. Tzuyu heart melting at the sight of her lovely wife. :)

"Now listen Myoui Sakura " mina voice send shiver to her little daughter spine. " Please behave and listen to Mommy okay , promise me? " 

Sakura nodded her little head and kiss mina on her cheeks before she jumps out from her and walking towards Tzuyu.  "Mommy, I am sorry. I love you " sakura cutely said with her puppy eyes. Tzuyu quickly lift her up and kisses both of her cheeks. Mina is smiling watching both of them. Her heart feels warm and she is thankful to God for this precious gift before she engulf both of them in hug.

The end. Thank you for reading.