one

warm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The day was normal as usual for sana just her and momo at the living room chilling watching tv. making her ask momo "momoring aren't you bored? lets go out." sana said which momo just raised a brow at. “how about lets go out to bike” sana said again with a convincing tone while pouting

 

“you know its been a while since i biked i kinda miss it” her pout getting more big. momo being the whipped she just agreed without thinking on whats gonna happen and walked to the park since its just close to where they stay at. as they arrived sana run up to the stall where you can rent a bike and immediately rode a bike away from momo, making her a little embarrassed since the owner of the stall was looking at her then paid. catching up to sana who was a already no where to see. 

 

“sana-ya its been 30 minutes and you're still biking. im tired just walking behind you” momo said a little loud since sana was a bit far from her biking. as sana stopped biking she walked close to momo “how about lets bike together, ill teach you” “that doesn't always end up good tho, i always dont learn how much i try satang” momo said while her head down a little.

 

sana then lifted her chin “don't worry im here momoring, just listen to me okay?” sana said then kissed momo's nose as it scrunched a bit. “now come here you big baby ill guide you” 

as sana was teaching and guiding momo to bike, she accidentally didn't pedal enough and fall out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter