Chapter 2

How about Honey?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay but I don't see the problem! I'm happy, I'm healthy, and I have everything I already need." Mina laughed at her dear friends' antics

"Minari, I'm pretty sure staying locked in your studio when you're not at work is not being healthy.." Momo sighed and smiled at Sana as a cup of tea was placed in front of her.

The three were in Sana's apartment having lunch together. Although originally it was supposed to be for them to unwind, they decided to pester Mina about her habits of being a bit more on the anti social side. With how often Sana and Momo go to parties or clubs, they already began to accept the fact that Mina would probably never attend with them. They more so are concerned on Mina's love life. With how much time she spends playing video games and building Lego sets, they're worried she'll end up some sad lonely hermit trapped in walls made of Lego.

"How do you expect to ever meet anyone that way?? You need to start opening up to people." Sana finishes with placing Mina's special penguin mug in front of her.

"See that's the thing! People have flirted with me...I just don't find interest in any of them.. Momo has witnessed it numerous times!" Mina pouted.

"That's true but most of those times are customers or BamBam" Momo laughed. "Plus you only know this because I point it out. Otherwise you're completely oblivious to any advances. They would have to put the letters in thick ink on their foreheads!"

"Oh! I have a wonderful idea! Why don't you go down to the cafe and try to get someone's number? You can approach them in your own method! Momo and I wont be there over your shoulder so you'll have to figure out how to do it on your own. It can be anyone you find the slightest bit attractive!"

"Oh. My. God. That's genius!"

"Wait no..I don't think-"

"Sana! You're brilliant! Oh! And to add onto it... How about a proposition. Just to keep things interesting of course. If you succeed, we promise to not try to drag you with us anymore to the club or anything."

Mina huffed being interrupted but stood quiet at the last statement. Could it really be that easy? All she really had to do was get a number? If she wanted to, all she had to do was ask the first person to walk through the door and she was sure that it'll be handed over in a matter of seconds. Momo and Sana didn't have to know who it was, she could make something up and then poof! All those tugs, pulls, shoves away from her comfort zone would be gone. She gets what their intentions are but guilt from not attending their adventures or even the draining feeling of being in their zone of what they call fun, it could just disappear in a matter of a couple of hours. 

"But! If you fail, you will absolutely have to come with us every time we invite you out. No complaints, no way out. Just you, me, and Sana dancing the night away." Momo reached for Mina and pulled her out of her seat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter