Chapter 1

How about Honey?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:50: It's a bit overwhelming if I'm honest with you guys

2:52: Okay buuuuutttt! YOu finally did it!!! 

2:53: Yeah Nayeon has a point. You have to stop looking at the stress from all those years!

2:53: Let it gooo~

2:55: How did I know you'd burst in like that Tofu..hahaha

2:55: Okay Elsa, how about you go back into the unknown? 

2:56: I'm so thankful for you guys. My smile is back thanks to you all haha. You guys are right..New city, new opportunity, we'll have plenty of new canvases!

2:57: We love you Chae, thats why we're sticking with you through and through

2:58: Awwww guuuyyysss I love ya'll TT

2:58: Awwwwwww We love you baby beast <3

Chaeyoung smiled and withdrew her phone back into her pocket. Excitement bubbled up and fizzed over her anxiety of her new surroundings. This was it, she finished her apprenticeship, saved enough for her out spot on the map, has an amazing crew, and her confidence is at it's peak. She is most definitely a force to be reckoned with. But while she waits on the few final touches for her studio, she decided that exploring the city and her surroundings would probably be a good idea.There wasn't anything exactly extremely exciting around her, well other than possibly her new stop for her caffeinated drinks.

Getting familiar with the Cafe's menu was probably a good idea since she knew that her team would probably appreciate a caffeinated drink here and there. But after spending most of her savings on opening her studio, she could only catch her own drink for now. She knew they would understand.

Humming to herself she entered the Cafe and began to take in the atmosphere. It was cozy. Definitely a spot where she would hang out after lectures with her friends. She smiled as she looked at the faces around her, all content with where they were and what they were doing. Peeking back up at the menu, she spotted a drink that she would like to try first. 

"Hey there, are you ready to order?" A tall girl with short hair behind the cash wrap called out to her with a friendly smile.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! I'll take a Strawberry green tea please." Chaeyoung answered back with a smile

"Okay, we'll have that ready for you in just a moment. Can I get a name please?"

"Yeah, Chaeyoung"

"You got it! Thanks for stopping in!"

Taking a seat on the bar facing the window, she took in her surroundings gathering all the inspiration of her new environment. This is gonna be fantastic, she already knew it. Nothing could stop her or get in her way, her dream is finally in the palm of her hands, attached to her tiger keychain. "I wonder what the girls are up to.." She laughed to herself remembering how Dahyun had just chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter