We Have a Secret

We Have a Baby

 

And then you'll never guess what Kyuhyun said after that. He was like, well, jolly, that sounds a lot like Changmin! And he gave the most terrible, ugly, horrible smile in the history of smiles and – okay, well, maybe he didn't, but he was imagining it. Idiot. He should be glad I'm saving his stupid elastic from having to cook and clean,” Changmin grumbled while drowning a glass of ice water. Yunho sat across from him, legs and arms crossed as he listened carefully to his dongsaeng.

 

Well, it was to be expected, even though it's entirely unrealistic,” Yunho remarked while playing with his nails. “Although Kyuhyun-sshi is right. He's much more manly than you.”

 

Changmin grunted. “Who's taller, you or me? Wait. Let me think about that. Me.” He huffed. “How would you know if it's realistic or not anyways?”

 

Yunho smiled softly and looked at Changmin from underneath his lashes. It was the same nostalgic, melancholic grimace he had made when they had ran into Jaejoong at the airport. “Experience,” he said simply.

 

Oh. Well then.

 

It didn't come as a shock to Changmin. It wasn't like they hadn't fooled around with each other, before the lawsuit – it was common knowledge between the five that Yunho and Jaejoong had jacked each other off more than once during late nights, and that Jaejoong and Yoochun were particularly close for only best friends.

 

But to say something like that, with so much meaning?

 

It hit Changmin like a ton of bricks.

 

Yunho had been in love with a man before.

 

He looked down at the table while Yunho gazed at him, a look of patience on his face, but Changmin knew that this had become more than a conversation about a television show – if it had even been just that in the first place.

 

Okay,” was all he said before he took a long gulp of his water. “Honestly, hyung, I thought you had a girlfriend. The bunny thing? I was so sure it was a love mission.”

 

Yunho grinned, clearly recalling all the bunny ears he had made during Keep Your Head Down. “It was,” he clarified. “But not for a girl.”

 

The table suddenly became a fascinating object and he stared at it, wishing to somehow use it to teleport anywhere but with Yunho, who was looking at him like he expected Changmin to say something. What could he say?

 

Have you ever... ever been attracted to me?” he asked meekly, the words spilling out of his mouth before he could cough them back in.

 

A few moments of silence passed through the air before Yunho laughed, loudly and more carefree than he had in days. “No, no,” he chuckled. “I like girls. There's only one man I've ever felt attracted to.”

 

Changmin pursed his lips and nodded, still not able to meet Yunho's gaze. He wanted to ask “who? Who was the person that could bring a smile that I couldn't to your lips?” but he bit his tongue. It was precious enough that Yunho decided to share something so controversial and personal with him. Even he didn't dare pry for more information.

 

Thanks, hyung,” he whispered, “thank you for sharing this with me.”

 

Yunho's eyes crinkled. “I trust you more than anybody,” he grinned. “We went from talking about your show to my ual orientation. It's almost two in the morning. Shall we sleep?”

 

I... sure,” he replied, knowing that it would be best considering their early schedule start at five. “Can we... can we... can we sleep together tonight?” He blushed when he realized how the words sounded coming out of his mouth; he had, of course, meant it in a completely innocent way. Finally looking Yunho in the eyes, he was thankful to have someone who understood him as good as Yunho did.

 

And people say you're more mature than me,” he scoffed. “Of course. Keep your clothes on, though, Changmin-ah.”

 

Again, let me think. Who has the higher IQ out of the two of us? Let me think. Hm. Me.”

 

Yunho opened his mouth to say something but shut it quickly, smiling. “Let's go, Changmin.”

 

... Yes, hyung.”

 

(a little yunho and changmin bonding time for you; it may seem a bit unnecessary right now but i assure you, there's not a scene in this fanfic that doesn't add to the plot, even if it's by the tiniest amount – plus, yunho and changmin's friendship is my k-pop brotp and expect a lot of their little heart-to-hearts in the future. also, any guesses or even requests for who yunho's boyfriend is... i have somebody in mind but hey, i'd love to know.)