Bonus

Ms Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

 

 

Im Yoona, the most popular actress and idol on her generation will be back on small screen as she joins JTBC's new drama Hush. Blah... Blah... Blah...

 

Seohyun is proud listening to the news on her tv which was playing from the living room while she's busy preparing breakfast for herself and Yoona. She already knew about it a week ago when she and her were on a date in one the restaurants where most celebrities hang out. She could still imagine their previous date. It was intimate and they enjoyed talking stuffs like their preparation for their projects as well as their puppies.

 

"Omma, I'm having lunch with Yoona later!" She told her mother so loud while she picks up her stuffs on the sofa after she finished the lunch boxes. She heads to the door in a hurry.

 

"Take care honey!"

 

"You too!" She yelled back before closing the door. As she made her way to the lift, her smile appears, as the elevator would always remind her how she and Yoona got together.

 

"I like you too, Joohyun."

 

After a while, they pulled back and cutely smiled to one another. "Unnie, does that mean... "

 

Yoona shyly smiled and nodded. She blushes too hard and couldn't look into her eyes. Seohyun is the same as they both got quiet and couldn't move an inch. But when the lift opens, they automatically move, especially Yoona who grabs the younger girl close to her as two people entered the lift. She wraps her one arm around her, holding her on her arm quietly.

 

'This feels like a dream come true.' Seohyun thought while she's exploding inside. She wanted to scream and tell everyone how happy she is at the moment but it's impossible when both of them are in a public place.

 

As the lift arrived at the first floor, Seohyun faces the deer again. "We are now a couple, Yoongie?" She wanted to confirm so it's not like she's the only one thinking it.

 

Yoona smiled sweetly and nodded. She then leaned in and kiss her cheek.

 

"What should call you from now on?" Seohyun got excited.

 

"Wait, aren't we leaving the lift?" Yoona wonders.

 

"Oh yeah." Without a doubt, Seohyun walked out first. She stopped and turned to the doe-eyed who also stopped on her tracks. "Where are we going?" She puzzled.

 

Yoona took her hand. "There's a cafe across, right?" And without waiting for her response, she drags her along with her. She actually had no idea what is she doing but she wanted to make the night memorable for the both of them.

 

Taking their seats across with each other, Yoona couldn't stop from smiling watching how adorable Seohyun looks like with a red face. It makes her heart flutter. It makes her want to pinch her and hug her and kiss those cheeks.

 

"Unnie, I really have no idea I am your crush." Seohyun innocently said as she feels like she will pee or something due to so much giddiness. "I thought it's another person."

 

"Are you happy?" Yoona ask as she took her hands and smile brightly.

 

"More than you could ever know." Seohyun giggles looking at their hands on the table. She's seriously in heaven looking at their hands. Even though she normally holds her it feels more than special now that they're together.

 

"I am too." Yoona may have realize it late but she's sure she likes the maknae of the group. "But Joohyun, can we keep this for a while first?" she however thought of something.

 

Seohyun had a puzzle look. "Wae?"

 

"You see, we're idols and we have a lot of fans and anti-fans at the same time. I, No, we, we cannot risk just because of this. Especially you, I don't want to see people judging you again. What happened earlier in the park should be a learned lesson. Do you understand me?"

 

"Yes, I do. No worries, Unnie." Seohyun smiled a little earning a smile from the older girl too. They both giggle and let go of each other's hands when their orders finally arrived.

 

"Our first date." Yoona said, giving her girlfriend the piece of cake and her smoothie. "It's as sweet as these treats."

 

Seohyun is fluttered and nodded. "Indeed." She took her fork and began enjoying it as they casually exchange conversations.

 

*ding*

 

Seohyun snapped out of reality upon arriving at the ground floor. She heads out straight to the parking lot where her manager is waiting for her. She bowed twice to greet him before stepping inside the van and they drove off.

 

Yoona: goodnight hyunnie

 

She opened her phone and reads the last message she received from the doe-eyed. She texted her 'good morning' earlier but she didn't receive a reply even though she knows she and her planned to have lunch later, it actually makes her feel a little strange. But she ignores it and send her another message.

 

Unnie, are you awake? Have you eaten breakfast?

 

It was just a minute later when she finally responded.

 

Yoona: Yes, I already did. How about you? Sorry it took me a while to respond. The house is a bit messy with my family visiting me in my apartment.

 

'No wonder.' Seohyun thought after reading her explanation. She didn't think twice and types her a reply.

 

It's okay Unnie. I'm pretty sure you're happy right now. You missed them for months.

 

She expected for her to response right away but she didn't. She sighs but smile because she knows she's busy with her family at the moment. She could imagine it, especially her girlfriend who is always choding. Her apartment is probably filled with laughter.

 

After 30 minutes, she arrived at the studio and meet with the staffs of a clothing line she's aparantly endorsing and had a little chitchat with them before she proceeds to her dressing room, where her make-up artist started applying make-up on her and the hairstylists followed after it. She changed her clothes and later got busy on her photoshoot for the next two hours.

 

-

 

Sitting in front of the mirror after her photoshoot, she checks her phone and noticed she did not receive any message at all from Yoona but she missed messages from her friends which she didn't waste time and send them replies.

 

Looking around the dressing room, she realized she's alone. All of them are outside to have their lunch break. She grabs the chance and called Yoona. But much to her surprised, it will only ring and ring, she's not answering it. "I thought we're having lunch together?" mumbles her, wondering. She called her again but still she experienced the same. She did not give up and keep calling her for the next 30 minutes until she heard her stomach, grumbling. She's hungry and sad at the same time.

 

Grabbing her lunch box from her backpack on the next seat, she places them on the table and let out a huge sigh, looking at the unanswered phone calls she made for Yoona. "Well, she and her family must really be bonding well." But she reminds herself about her family that cause her to feel at ease and she started eating her food.

 

However, just as she finished her meal, she heard her phone rings and Yoona's caller ID flashes on the screen. She hastily picked it up and answered her girlfriend. "Yoongie!"

 

[Are you still at the studio?]

 

"Y-Yes. Where-"

 

[I'm heading there. Let's have lunch together.]

 

She was about to response when the call ended. "She's... what?" But she realized she ate all the food including the deer's share. She literally burped. "Otoke." As she doesn't know how will the doe-eyed react.

 

 

***

 

 

Arriving at the studio, Yoona haven't even look for her girlfriend when she already spotted her, running towards her while bowing to all the staffs one by one and bidding farewell until she reached her. She grabs her arm and drags her out of the studio instantly.

 

"What's up?" Yoona chuckled as soon as they arrived at the parking lot.

 

"Let's have lunch together." Seohyun smiled sheepishly.

 

"Yeah, but I thought in your dressing room? You made lunch for us, didn't you?" Yoona got confused. But she didn't hear her response. She opened the car door at the driving seat and pushed her inside. She is agape, watching her rushing to take the passenger seat. "What's going on?"

 

"I… actually forgot to make lunch for us. I'm sorry." Seohyun sheepishly smiled.

 

Yoona's eyes widened. "What?! This means-"

 

"We'll eat in a restaurant but it's not that crowded. Remember? That restaurant we had dinner?" Seohyun had no choice but to bring her girlfriend there.

 

Yoona chuckled and shake her head at the same time. "This is funny. I mean, never mind." She decided not to share how excited she was to have lunch with her but turned out they're doing it in a restaurant.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"You don't have to. I understand you're busy."

 

Seohyun smiled upon hearing it and Yoona even took her hand to hold it. She felt comforted despite of what happened earlier. She doesn't want her to know as well that she had eaten already, so she won't be upset more.

 

After a while, Yoona drive them off carefully without releasing her hand on her.

 

 

***

 

 

Speeches and couldn't close , Seohyun just watch her girlfriend eats like she hasn't eaten anything at all. is huge every time she opens them. It's adorable to see it but she didn't expect she would be this hungry. If they had lunch together earlier, she wouldn't probably share it with her.

 

"Why aren't you touching your food?" Yoona noticed and ask her girlfriend in confuse.

 

"I am. It's just that, you're don't look like you have eaten earlier, Yoongie?" Seohyun raises her eyebrows. "Is there... Something wrong?"

 

Yoona shakes her head. "There isn't. Why are you thinking like that?" She chuckled.

 

"Well, it's unusual." Seohyun shrugs her shoulders and began to touch her food.

 

Yoona smiled briefly. "I was just too hungry today." She told her and mirrored her girlfriend.

 

Seohyun glanced to the doe-eyed before she took drink her glass of juice.

 

"You don't have schedule later anymore?" Ask Yoona casually as she pauses on her food.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Let's go watch a movie."

 

Seohyun widened her eyes. "Chincha?" She had been asking her to do it since they haven't gone into a public dating place besides the restaurant, they're always having dinner. "Like in a theater in a mall?"

 

"Yes." Yoona giggles nodding at the same time. "I figured it’s okay to go out now that the issues about you has died. But we still have to cover ourselves."

 

"Of course." Seohyun replied as it gets her excitement.

 

"So, you really don't have any schedule anymore?" Yoona wanted to make sure. She doesn't have any ever since she ended all award shows schedules.

 

"Oh yeah..." Seohyun took her phone from her pocket of her coat and check her schedule on her notes. Much to her surprised, she has a schedule. "I have to meet a reporter later for an interview. Otoke?"

 

"Oh that's...sad. But that's fine. We can-"

 

"No! I can't wait for any day, Unnie!" She interrupted her with a determined face. "I can cancel this. I mean, reschedule."

 

"How?" Yoona furrows her eyebrows. She hasn't seen her girlfriend canceling her schedule because of her. It'll be her first and it curious her.

 

Seohyun couldn't answer right away as it made her quiet and think of a better excuse to cancel the schedule. It took her a while before she was reminded by how her girlfriend did it. The last time, Yoona reasoned she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter