Final

Ms Unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Joohyun, do you consider cancelling the date today?]

 

"Why?" Seohyun raises her eyebrows upon hearing Nicole's suggestion. Just when she has prepared everything for the date someone's stopping it.

 

[Because according to your horoscope today, it will be an unlucky day for you. I feel something weird for this day as well knowing Yoona has a schedule but she decided to cancel it to see you.] came Nicole's worried response.

 

"I don't believe in horoscope, Cole." The maknae however doesn't believe her as her confidence at the moment is good. She woke up so early and receive a good morning message from Yoona first before the other members does for her. It's something she doesn't always do. "And Besides it's us who create our day. It's up to you how do you handle it. You know, your choices." She additionally says earning a giggle from the next line.

 

[It's up to you then. Don't blame me if something happens today, okay? By the way, good luck! I know you can do it.] Nicole end up cheering for her best friend knowing well how the maknae likes the doe-eyed.

 

"Thanks, Cole." Ending the call, Seohyun put her phone down and continue searching for a good outfit. She decided to wear a white turtleneck long sleeve, black jeans and a pair of white sneakers. She went to the mirror and wear her baseball cap to avoid getting recognized from fans.

 

Her phone rings on top of the hairdresser which she excitedly answers. "Unnie, I'm ready."

 

[Same here. I'm outside already.] Yoona is excited like her.

 

"Outside my door?" She gasps.

 

[No. Outside the building. Come down now.]

 

"O-on my way now." She hastily grabs her purse and place it on her sling bag. She was about to leave when she heard Ppoppo barking from the bed. She turned her body around, "I'm sorry, Ppoppo. Omma is just too excited." She apologized as she carefully carried her into her arms and finally, she leaves her apartment, meeting Yoona outside right away.

 

"Unnie I told you to meet me at the cafe." She reminded as she stepped inside the car.

 

"Don't think that's safe, Seohyun. You know paparazzi are around." Yoona said as she drives off carefully. " And besides I'm living just nearby, no need for that." She chuckled glancing to Ppoppo in the younger girl's lap. The latter looked at her with an Innocent yet cute eyes. She smiled back at her. "My Rae-o is still at the center. Let's fetch him before going to our destination."

 

"I noticed he's not around indeed." Seohyun smiled briefly looking down to Ppoppo and the latter looked up to her. She leaned down to give her a kiss and giggle in the process. "Unnie. I'm curious, what did you cancel for this day?" She suddenly thought of it and did not hesitate to ask. Yoona doesn't share schedules sometimes so it curious her.

 

"It's not important anymore." Yoona doesn't like to share.

 

"Come on. I'm just really curious." Seohyun pouted her lips cutely.

 

"Let's just say it's not important so it's okay to cancel it." The doe-eyed glances to the younger one and smile briefly. "You look good today." She doesn't want to miss and praise her.

 

"You too." Seohyun automatically returned it back.

 

"I did not even put any makeup." Chuckled Yoona in disbelief. She just wore a yellow hood shirt and a spec so she won't be recognized by people without even caring for her look.

 

Seohyun shakes her head in disagreement. "You look good without makeup. You always have the best beauty among us." she smiled, proud of the latter.

 

"Ugh, thank you but you are too." Yoona smiled in amusement without averting her eyes on the road. "You have a lott of male fans you know." but she unconsciously looks at her to see her reaction.

 

"You're talking to yourself." Seohyun stated as a matter of fact.

 

"Aish, let's not talk about that. Let's talk about your new project. Just looking at the teaser, it makes me sad already. Tell me, what were you thinking to pull that scene well?" Yoona loves to hear more of the younger rather than herself. She was really happy she's doing well on her new agency even though she secretly wishes she didn't leave their company.

 

"I just put myself to Ji Anna's POV, who has struggles in life." Seohyun explained simply. She looked outside and sigh. "It's a challenging character I wish people will enjoy."

 

"You know, I think you'll get awards from this."

 

"You kidding me?" She looked back at the doe-eyed as she finds it funny. "It was just a short drama. It won't get any awards."

 

"Who knows?" Yoona disagrees firmly. "You know there are award shows outside the country that appreciate indie short dramas. You'll see." she glances to the younger and warmly smile. She knows it's her dream to get an award outside their group and she thinks she can do that this year.

 

"I won't expect." Seohyun smiled back briefly. She kisses Ppoppo again and giggle when she earned a and kisses. "Stop it, Ppoppo." she however was surprised when Ppoppo showered her more with on her face.

 

Yoona couldn't help and reached for Ppoppo's head and give it a gentle rub. "Stop Ppoppo." she chuckled softly.

 

"She likes me that much." Seohyun almost couldn't take her patience but Ppoppo stopped right when Yoona stopped her. She heard a mumble from the older one but she didn't understand it. "What?"

 

"Nothing. We're getting closer to Rae-o." Yoona sheepishly smiled.

 

"Do you always leave Rae-o there?" Asks Seohyun as her eyebrows are rising.

 

"Nope. Just yesterday because I wasn't at home. I went home also too late." Yoona replied as she sighs.

 

"Omo, so that call last night, you were out on your schedule?" Gasps Seohyun, wasn't aware of it. She thought she was at home.

 

"It's okay. I was bored." Yoona chuckled in amusement. "It was me who called you remember?"

 

"Yes." The younger girl pouted her lips. "But still."

 

"Aigoo, here she is again." Yoona giggles. She unconsciously pinches the younger girl's cheeks. "Stop pouting. I will put you in my pocket, do you want that?" She playfully warned.

 

"Fine." A bright smile reappeared in Seohyun's face. "What's important is today."

 

"That's right." Yoona instantly agreed, giving her date for the day a choding smile.

 

 

***

 

 

The sun is up but the weather is windy. Everyone in the park has their own activities, from biking to jogging to picnics and fishing on the river. But for Seohyun and Yoona who are first timers, they came with their dogs to walk them and play with them. Yoona who brought frisbee played with it with Rae-o and Ppoppo but only Ppoppo can catch it in the air. Rae-o is too slow and doesn't jump too high as much as Ppoppo does. Seohyun who is enjoying watching them, keeps taking pictures and videos.

 

Moments later, they took a spot in one of the trees and have their picnic together for the first time.

 

'Confess whenever you have the chance'.

 

Seohyun remembers her mother's words last night who was so supportive with her plan to confess her feelings to her best friend since childhood. "Yoongie." and she started to catch her attention while she's enjoying her meal while their dogs are playing in the side.

 

"Hmm?" Yoona casually glances to her with a brief smile towards her.

 

"Um, can I tell you something?" Seohyun got nervous. She had been keeping it for years and thought it was easy to tell her but it isn't, especially that she has no idea what will the doe-eyed's reaction.

 

Yoona raises her eyebrows. "What is it?" Totally innocent what was in the younger girl's mind.

 

"Um, how would I say this..." Seohyun looked down to her meal and bit her lower lip as she takes her time to gather her words in her mind. She then cleared and looked back to the older girl, only to see her not paying attention again as her focus returned to her meal while she watches Rae-o now eating on his food next to her.

 

"Rae-o is so hungry, eh?" Yoona giggles as she feeds him with her food from the bowl.

 

She was about to call her attention when she felt a poke on her leg. She looked down and was met by a cute sight of Ppoppo, staring at her while wagging her tail. "Aigoo." She knows what she's asking for so she took her share of food also and place it near her.

 

"What was it again?" Turning her attention back to the younger girl, Yoona smiled as she raises her eyebrows.

 

Seohyun smiled back and shakes her head. "Nothing." As she decided to not confess yet. "Finish your meal, Unnie." She ushers her earning a giggle.

 

"You were serious earlier. I thought it was something important." Yoona chuckled softly. She complied as what the latter have said.

 

Seohyun let out an oblivious sigh as she also shifted her attention to her meal. She felt a little stupid out of a sudden for not continuing it but something tells her not to confess yet. Maybe later when she gets the chance again.

 

"By the way, did you know that Tiffany Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie recently had a date?"

 

"They did?" Seohyun is surprised. It wasn't new to her that their two Unnies are dating but to learn the two got the chance to have a date despite Tiffany's hectic schedule not to mention she's not living in Seoul anymore is really amazing.

 

Yoona nodded. "Tiffany Unnie sent me a photo of them and guess what? The two had a romantic dinner in a five-star restaurant. Ugh, I wish I could do that too." She ended it with a dreamy smile on her face.

 

Seohyun's heart doubles it paces as she heard it loud and clear. "You-you... Wish to do that... With someone else?"

 

"Yes." Yoona shyly admitted. "I mean, with someone I like."

 

"You have a crush on someone, Unnie?" Seohyun gasps to learn it.

 

"I do." A proud smile appears in Yoona's face. "But not totally like I will date. Hahahaha. I have a lot of crush you know." She laughs awkwardly. "I'm pretty sure you are too?" But she ends up teasing the younger girl.

 

Blushing, Seohyun couldn't look straight to Yoona's eyes. She finds herself watching Ppoppo. But only to realize she's pooping. "Omo, Ppoppo yah, I told you not to poop anywhere." Quick, she took a tissue paper and was about to take it out when Yoona got up.

 

"I got it." And she beat her from cleaning it out. Good thing it was just small and the doe-eyed left to dispose it.

 

Seohyun literally glared at her puppy and scolded her. "How many times I told you to behave? Aish, Ppoppo will not have snack later."

 

Rae-o came over and Ppoppo runs away which he immediately chases as they started playing around again.

 

"Aish, rascals." She doesn't have a choice but to let it slide.

 

Yoona returned with a bottle of apple juice she shared with the younger girl. "I saw a lot of kpop dancers out there and most of them are dancing to our song." She happily informed as she took her seat across her.

 

"Our choreographies are easy to follow either way." Commented Seohyun as she casually drinks her juice. "Good thing they didn't recognize you, Unnie."

 

"I know right? Wearing this hood is safe." Yoona chuckles softly. She took a bite again on her remaining food casually.

 

"If they do, they would totally freak out." The younger girl giggles. She however likes to see their fans always showing their smiles and support to them. It's giving her strength every time.

 

"It's always adorable for them when they saw us. I suddenly remember when we went to Japan? They're so cute calling us and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed." Yoona shares, feeling really relieved they have the best fans.

 

"Me too, Unnie." Seohyun couldn't agree more.

 

"Speaking of Japan, when do you plan to return?" The older girl however suddenly thought of something.

 

"Why?"

 

"I think it's cool to return in winter. But it's still autumn. Hahahaha"

 

Seohyun giggles. "Silly, Unnie."

 

"But really, when we have the chance, let's go travel together, okay?" Yoona said excitedly.

 

The younger singer did not expect it. "Chincha?" As it's rare for the deer to plan something with her ever since they debuted.

 

"It's been a while since we traveled as a group but it's not possible right now so I think it would be possible if it's us." Reasoned Yoona, feeling a bit upset because she doesn't get to spend a lot of time with the others already due to heavy schedules. But she's positive she can do it with her childhood friend.

 

"Sure Unnie. I mean, I'm not that busy after my filming with this short drama. I can really go with you." Seohyun love the idea and it gives her excitement.

 

"But mine is not. Hopefully winter then." Yoona positively replied.

 

"Don't ever break it." Seohyun sent the deer her glares. She knows it would be difficult to happen but she doesn't want to lose hope.

 

"I promise." Yoona held out her pinky finger and the younger girl hook it with hers. They both giggle as they retracted their hands back.

 

Seohyun then realized they have already finished their meals and their two puppies are still chasing each other nearby. She suddenly finds another courage to tell her. "Unnie, um, about the crush you were talking about earlier?" She grabs the chance while the older one is busy putting back their stuffs on the bag.

 

"Yeah? You really have a crush right now?" Yoona grinned to tease the maknae.

 

"Yes. And actually-"

 

"Omo, is that you Yoona Unnie?" Seohyun was able to continue her words when someone approached them.

 

"Omg it's really you!" And it's not only one fan, they are five of them that Yoona's attention immediately shifted to them.

 

"Yes." Yoona got up and flashes a friendly smile as she bowed a little.

 

"Can we take a picture with you? We're such a fan of yours." The blonde one who also called out the doe-eyed got excited and she took her phone out.

 

Seohyun also had to get up as she watches the fans gets in the way between her and Yoona. Her favorite unnie is so kind giving them hi-5 one by one and she loves what she's watching.

 

"Wait, who will take the picture?" Ask a fan standing next to Yoona.

 

"Her." The Blonde fan pointed at Seohyun without recognizing her. "Can you take a picture of us?" She hastily handed her phone.

 

"W-wait, aren't you recognizing her?" Yoona was a bit upset.

 

"No, it's okay, I can take it." Seohyun reassuringly smiled to the doe-eyed. "Take a pose now." And she quickly asks them to prepare their selves. She steps back a couple of steps and opened the camera. She looked at them through the camera and notice how big their smiles. "Say Kimchi!" She announced.

 

"Kimchi!" Automatically everyone said it loud.

 

"Another one." The blonde fan said to her friends and they took a pose again.

 

Seohyun just patiently complied to take them a photo with Yoona.

 

Click.

 

However, when the blonde fan hugs the deer, she wasn't having it, especially that her friend is uncomfortable. "Y-Yah! That's too much!" And blurted out what she feels angrily. She marched closer to them and she pulled the fan off of the doe-eyed.

 

"What the? Who are you to do that?" The fan got mad as well and she attacked Seohyun by grabbing her hair and pulled her. "! !" She keeps cursing.

 

"Ahhh!!!" Seohyun instinctively put her hands on the fan's hair and keeps pushing and pulling her like the way she's doing to her, which is hurting her.

 

"S-stop... Please." Yoona who wanted to stop the fight couldn't stop them because they keep moving around and Seohyun would accidentally kick her away. The fan's friends are just cheering on their friend which is not helping. People passing by are now stopping and filming the commotion going around.

 

"Aish!" Without any choice left, Yoona launch forward and crashed on them, knocking them both on the ground that eventually stops the fight. She quickly pulled Seohyun away from the scene through her waist and drags her with her to leave the park right away. Ppoppo and Rae-o are followed them to their car without waiting for her call.

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun just couldn't believe what happened. She received a small cut on her left cheek, messy hair and wardrobe. She's totally so stupid for not being able to hold back. Her jealousy went over and it's embarrassing. Especially that it's a fight with a fan. Only stupid idol would do that, in front of their crush.

 

Sighing heavily as she pouted her lips, her eyes widened a little upon seeing the doe-eyed is returning to their table. She hastily covered her face with her hair, covered it with her hands and hang her head low.

 

"Aigoo." Yoona took her seat in front of her and poke on her hands. "Hello, is anyone there?" she playfully asks.

 

Seohyun shakes her head.

 

"Come on, let me see your cut. That needs to be treated." said Yoona as a matter of fact. She left her just outside the pharmacy to buy her ointment and band aid. But she didn't hear nor see her complying. "Well, that was indeed embarrassing. But what happened had been done. Don't be hard on yourself. You just acted on what you felt. I can't blame you." she tried to comfort her but she won't budge. "Yah, are you just going to sit there and waste this day for us?" she impatiently scolded.

 

Putting her hands down slowly, Seohyun slowly looked up without parting her hair that was covering her face. She can only see her crush a little. "I'm sorry." She softly utters as she sighs. "I didn't..."

 

Yoona did not let her continue her words as she parted her hair and tuck it behind her ears. "It's okay. Let's move on, shall we?" came her soft voice as well as she cupped her face so their eyes are meeting. "That was brave for you though."

 

Seohyun pouted again.

 

"Cute." Giggling, Yoona reluctantly pulled her hands as she moved closer. "Stay still." So, she can start applying the ointment on her cut while she held her chin. "Tsk, that fan is too aggressive." and leaning closer to her face.

 

"Ah!" Seohyun winced in surprised.

 

"Endure it." Yoona gently runs her cheek with her thumb and return to applying the ointment. She would blow an air on her cut from time to time and make sure she's not hurting her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter