A Fever For You 2

Beach Days

Eunha

I kick my feet around in the tide as the moon was rising. I always enjoy my walk down the beach back to my house. 

"Any cuties today Eunha?" My lifeguard friend asked as she walked next to me.

I hummed not ready to tell her but I knew she'd get it out of me eventually. Sana will definately pester me until I spill my guts out. Metaphorically speaking of course.

"Well?" Sana questions poking my side.

"Well... I saw some of my friends at the beach with this girl..." I scratch my head. I felt a bit embarrassed from talking about this but I just couldn't get the dream girl out of my head. Her gorgeous smile when she thanked me and let's not forget how surprised I was when she finally stood up after that SinB incident. God her legs. Just thinking about being able to run my hand along her thig- God Eunbi get yourself together, you're starting to sound like Sana. She just brushes off that way

Sana giggled beside me pulling me out of thought and I looked towards her face with a eating grin on her face. I blush from embarassement and hit her lightly. In reality I wanted to smack that expression off her face.

"Her name is Sowon.." I muttered but Sana was able to catch it.

"Sowon? Model Sowon? I know her!" Sana claims.

My eyes widen and a blush started to spread across my face. "How?"

"I sometimes get to practice makeup on the models. Being a cosmetology major does have it's perks sometimes. I got to meet my beauty there." Sana sighs dreamily. 

"Eww, stop being a lovesick shiba unnie!" I kick water her way.

Sana laughs it off. "Tzu is gorgeous, maybe we could have double dates with our models."

"She's not mine though" I say.

"Yet!" 

"Unnie~!" I whine.

"I can put in a good word for you babe," Sana winks.

I just stay quiet as I don't trust my voice right now. 

"You can lure her in with your gorgeous voice, no one can resist your voice." 

"Maybe..." I say.

"Well I have to get going, I need to stop by Chewy's house so I can see her new clothes." Sana winks again.

"Sana-unnie! Get away!" I push her away. "See you tomorrow!" 

"Bye!" She yells as she jogs away into the distance.

I'm left alone to my own thinking. Just thinking about Sowon makes me blush. Everything about her screams perfect. I hope I can get closer to her at school and at the beach. Maybe she might need swimming lessons.

But Ravi-oppa ruined the moment for me! I cannot believe he called me over for me to see Sana stuck in a floatie. How she got stuck confused me; how she even got one in the first place amazed me. Probably someone just gave it to her after she indirectly flirted with them. Aish this unnie sometimes. I love her but she's a handful. Thank goodness she got someone to take care of her while I still hope for someone to take care of me... 

Stop that Eunha! She doesn't even like you that way. She was just having a tough time with Eunbi, that's all. Nothing else. She probably has lines of guys and girls wanting to with her. What do you have Eunbi? Nothing.

I shook my head trying to remove these thoughts. I sigh as I look up to the dark sky to see little twinkling stars. Sojung is more than the stars. She's my moon.

~~~

"How was work today Eunbi?" My mom asked as I walked in.

"Long as usual."

"Don't think like that! You probably have lines of girls waiting for you!" My mom chided as she handed me a plate with some warm food.

"Thanks mom, I'm going to eat in my room. Goodnight and sleep well mom!" I ran up the stairs and to my room quietly shutting my door.

I place my plate down on my messy desk and let out a sigh. I'm forever going to be tired of life, I just wanna sleep.

I sat down on my chair and stare in daze. My body is sore from swimming and I'm tired from having to handle so many people at the beach.

I pick up my chopsticks and look down at my plate. Meat with vegetables and rice. I pick up a piece of meat and look at it before placing it in my mouth. Yum.

I look at my phone and saw a notification from a friend of mine.

Minari: Eun-Chan! Will you do the music assignment with me? I really like your voice and I think our voices match! Hope you don't have anyone yet but let me know! 

Me: Np Manari! I would love to do it with you!

Minari: OMG! Really! Thanks I love you!!

Me: Love you too, GN!

Minari: Goodnight!<3

I put down my phone. Mina was one of my best friends and also in the music department with me. I met her when she was partnered with me for one of our first projects and I am thankful for that. Mina was shy at first but that was because she didn't know much korean at that time. She's now one of my singing and gaming friends that I adore and care for a lot.

I quickly change and get ready for bed. I plopped down on my bed and wrapped a blanket around me. 

Tiredness and fatigue quickly took over my body as I fell asleep into dreamland to see Sowon.

UnEdited~

A/N

How was it? Sowon will be next with some jealousy? Maybe, idk Thanks for reading!