A Fever for You 3

Beach Days

Sowon

My body jittered as I neared the school with a certain girl on my mind. Will she want to see me? Does she like me? Is it too forward to try and see her today? 

These insecure thoughts kept running in my mind. Maybe she doesn't like me that way.

I sigh as I head to my department. Many greeted me and I waved and smiled back. Giving them my nicest smile. I heard I'm popular at school from my friends but I never thought much of it.

"Unnie!" I hear someone behind me yell. 

I turn  my head to see two girls running towards me. Chou Tzuyu, another model whom I adore and treat like my younger sister and her girlfriend... Sana I think?

"Hey Tzu!" I smile.

"Unnie, Sana has something to ask you." 

I raise one of my eyebrows in question towards her. 

"Do you like Eunha?" She asked so innocently I almost choked by her forwardness.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stutter as I felt my ears turn hot.

"Well I saw her yesterday hanging out with you which she typically never hangs out with anyone on her shift." She smirked while my cheeks heated up.

"I-it's nothing special, I was just thanking her for saving me." I tried to convince the both of us.

'Uh-huh, yeah, sure." Sana said saracastically.

"Was this all you needed me for Tzu?" I turned to her.

She shook her head, "Are you signing up for the modelling event or are you going to skip?"

"I'm probably going to go," I sigh as I think about having to go when I really want to spend time with Eunha.

"I can bring Eunha along if you want me too," Sana said as if reading my thoughts.

I swatted at her missing when Tzu dragged her away, "Bye Unnie! Thanks Unnie! Sana is sorry Unnie!"

I shook my head at those two lovebirds and headed to my class with a boring day of walking and lecturing on clothes.

~~~

"Thank god it's over!" Yoohyeon groans next to me.

"You can say that again." I agreed.

"What are you going to do unnie?" She asks me.

"I don't know, I'm probably going to stop by the music department to see someone."

She wiggled her eyebrows at me, "Ooohh someone? So secretive unnie! Who who who?"

"Nothing you need to know." I laughed at her actions.

She gave me her best puppy eyes.

"I'm not Minji-unnie who will give you anything if you give me that face." I say in disgust.

"So mean!" Yoohyeon whined.

"Whatever! See you later Yoo!" I wave.

She waves back before walking in a different directions, probably to go faces with Minji. I make a face in disgust by the thought of that.

I walk over to the music department to see another tall friend walking out of it.

"Yuju!" I yell over trying to catch her attention.

She looks over and  smiles once she sees me.

"Hi Sowon-unnie!" She jogs over to me giving me a hug. "Looking for Eunha?"

I nod my head in embarrassement of being caught.

"Come with me then, I was just about to head over to the recording rooms."

She drags me along quickly trying not to lose direction before she gets distracted. We walk into a smaller building than the others surrounding it.

"Here we are! I think she's in one of the rooms, stay right here and let me find her."

"Okay," I respond back.

The inside was darker than I thought. The walls were black with some abstract art and it was dimly lit. There were many doors and lots of muffled sounds behind the walls. I still stood near the entrance and a group of boys stared before heading into a dark hallway. I heard a door open and close. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

Soon, two other girls appeared with Yuju from the hallway. I immediately knew it was Eunha but I didn't know the other girl next to her. Who was a bit too close to Eunha for my likings.

"Hi Sowon-unnie!" Eunha waved enthusiastically to me.

I waved back, smiling at Eunha's adorableness.

"Sowon, this is Mina. Mina, this is Sowon from the Modelling department."

Mina bowed slightly, "Hi Sowon-ssi."

"Hello Mina-ssi."

"She's japanese." Yuju interjected.

I giggled at Yuju weird comments.

"Nice to finally meet you, I heard a lot about you." 

I turn to Mina confused. The girls giggle at me.

"You're pretty popular here whether you like it or not unnie." Yuju explains.

Mina and Eunha nod in agreement. 

"Well I gotta go record so I'll take me leave now, bye!" Yuju waves, heading back into a dark hallway.

"So what do I owe this pleasure of seeing you Sowon-unnie?" Eunha asks.

My cheeks heat up by how she phrased the quesiton.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat, you're welcome to come along Mina." I invite the girls.

Eunha and Mina look at each other before Mina whispers something in Eunha's ears making her blush and giggle.

I frowned slightly at the sight of the two girls acting if I'm invisible right now. I cough at my thoughts, also pulling them out of their own world.

"We'd love to join you, we need a break from our singing." Eunha agrees to the invitiation. "Wait one moment though because we need to grab our stuff and turn off everything in the room."

~~~

I was seething in my chair with the sight in front of me. Mina kept trying to feed Eunha some cake and Eunha just laughed at Mina Mina then smirked and purposefully smudged some frosting on Eunha's cheek to then just it off with her tongue. Why that little sneak-

Sowon! You just met Eunha! Don't be jealous!

I took a deep breath to see Eunha staring at me with a little blush on her cheeks. I smile and her eyes widened slightly, her little blush becoming slightly darker. She smiled back at me giving my heart little jumps of joy. 

"Eun-chan!" Mina's voice brought me out of my daze.

Eun-chan? 

I frown at the endearing nickname Mina says to Eunha.

"Yes Minari?" Eunha tilts her head like a cute puppy.

"Chae just texted me, I need to go see her new painting so I'll see you later Eun-chan!" She picked up her bag and turned to me. "Bye Sowon-ssi! It was nice to meet you and take care of Eun-chan, she can be a bit clumsy sometimes." She winked at me and then walked off.

"H-hey!" Eunha yelled at Mina who ignored her. 

She then turned back to face me and gave a pout that I just wanted to kiss away.

"Are you really that sad to be stuck with me?" I teased.

She looked up in shock, "N-no! I-it's not that Sowon-unnie!" 

I laughed, "Well that's good, I didn't want to think I was being bad company to such a cutie."

Her face turned bright red and I smiled at the sight in front of me.

Can she get any cuter?

"T-thanks Sowon-unnie."

I just smile at her while she gave me a shy smile. I wish I could stop time so I could be in this moment with her forever.

"What are you doing after this Sowon-unnie?" Eunha pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Hm, I don't know. I might hang out with SinB after this." I reply.

"You should come by the beach again then! I'll be there," She blushed whiled offering.

I smirk, "I might take you up on that offter then Eunha."

She smiled brightly to me that I almost had a mini heart attack.

"Thank you for inviting me out to eat unnie." Eunha thanked.

"Any time Eunha." I smiled at her.

"Well I need to get going to the beach, see you later Sowon-unnie?" Eunha question.

"Se you later Eunha." I wave to the cutie that was leaving me.

I stare at the empty spot in front of me and sighed because she had to leave.

I still haven't gotten her phone number!

Unedited~

A/N

I low-key ship Mina and Eunha together. Like TWICEFRIEND  is the realest and the 97liners are strong.