A Fever for You

Beach Days

Sowon

I love the feeling of the sun on my skin. The ocean waving at me. The moon reflecting pulling me into the see as it does to the tides. Day and night on repeat with the air blanketing over me.

"Yah! Watch out unnie!" SinB yelled at me before I inevitably got hit by a beach ball that was thrown by SinB.

Yerin cackled next to SinB who had a smirk on her face.

"Yah! SinB!" I yell out.

She then feigned innocence and shrugged, "Not my fault you're a granny unnie."

"What did you say?" I gave her a hard stare.

"I said you are an Ahjumma." SinB said nonchalantly.

"That's it." I glared at her before I drag her by the arm and pull her towards the sea. 

"What are you doing unnie?" SinB yells behind me. Gosh! was she always this heavy? 

When we finally reached to sea, I took us mid-thigh deep.

"Cooling off your head!" I reply back before sending her, face first, into the sea.

I laughed. Her arms flailed while the top of her head bobbed up and down.

Before I realized anything, she quickly kicked right back up but this time dragged me in the water with her. My nose was soon filled with seawater.

As I tried standing back up she brought me back down with me only able to get one breath of air. 

Aish! I swear I'll get you back SinB!

My head started getting a little lightheaded before I was once again brought back up but this time I was face to face to an angel. My heart started to rapidly beat,maybe from the lack of air but I think it was this angel in front of me. A cute, short, bobbed-hair angel to be exact. She was wearing one of those lifegaurd t-shirts but a really large one so I didn't see her bathing suit. What a shame...

She looked at me with her beautiful doe eyes fillled with worry before turning to SinB.

"Eunbi!" She yelled, "Are you crazy?"

"She started it unnie!" SinB whined like a child.

"Yes but you almost killed her while laughing manically!"

"I wouldn't kill her!" SinB tried to convinced herself more than us. We both rolled our eyes and glared at her, well aware of her lying .

She looked down with embarrassment of being caught but had little remorse. This prick!

"Sorry Unnie,,," She apologized to my savior.

"Not to me Bi," She stated sternly and gestured to me.

"Sorry Sowon-unnie.." 

"It's okay,"

I turn to the angel, "Thank you...." 

"She's Eunbi too:" SinB interrupted my love scene. "But she goes by Eunha to not get us two confused."

"Eunha." I repeat.

She looks at me, flashing a smile, my heart errupted with butterflies.

"If everything is okay then I will take my leave, Eunbi, Sowon-ssi." She flashed a smile and started walking back to the lifegaurd post.

I turn to SinB and held her by both her shoulders, "Who is she?"

_______________________

I finally find myself some peace back under the umbrella, laying on a towel. After SinB told me about her childhood friend, Jung Eunbi. I found out Yuju also knows her from past singing lessons and she said Eunha's singing sounded like the sweet breeze from the ocean, carrying such a soothing and healing voice. Then SinB told the rest of the group about my awestruck face when I saw the beauty standing before me, and teased me endlessly until Yerin dragged her away for ice cream after noticing my deadly stare. 

I glanced back to the lifegaurd post and still saw Eunha on top of the chair with her cute (but probably strong and lean) chubby legs dangling about and her large t-shirt still on. If only I could see under the shirt.

I look under the post and what I didn't expect was Yuju down next to the post talking to Eunha about who knows what, unless- 

Oh GodFriend help me. 

I slap my palm on my forehead and groan out in frustration because of my friends.

"Why do they have to be like this?" I mumble out to myself.

I love my friends dearly but they can be wild at times. Impulsive actions like hitting me with a ball, tossing me in the water, teasing me endlessly, bringing the angel to me.

Wait.

My eyes widen by who I see coming to our spot with Yuju. Eunha playfully skips while Yuju walks right next to her. 

I cannot believe the audacity- It seems I will be needing to talk to Yuju, in private. Kids these days.

I look back up to the post to see a different girl in place of Eunha's shift. She looks gorgeous with her toned stomach on display and firm legs crossed up high on display.

"Unnie!" Yuju smled happily as they near me. "It's Eunha!"

"Hi again," She smiles and waves.

Her cute cheeks I just want to pinch them! I internally squeal by her adorableness she radiates.

"H-hey Eunha," I smile with heat rushing to my face.

"Eunha's in Vocal Performance with me! She has a really beautiful voice so maybe she'll sing for you one day!" Yuju exclaims.

"No way! You're way better than me Yuna!" Eunha denies.

I laugh as they keep bickering about who's better until I don't understand the music vocabulary and then I just sit there staring mainly at Eunha who stomped her feet cutely to make a point.

"I get it, you're both amazing and maybe you two can do a duet together." I end their little bicker because I was getting jealous that such a cute pout was being directed towards someone else and not me..

"That sounds like a good idea," Yuju states and she gets into deep thought of a song and duet.

Eunha on the other hand shakes her head and looks at me and smiles. "Thanks Sowon-ssi! We'll definately think about it during class."

I smile back, "No need to be so formal, unnie is just fine."

"S-sowon-unnie." Eunha's smile grew bigger with a pink tint rising to her face.

I bite back a growing smile at her blushing face and for her calling me unnie.

"So what do you major in Sowon-unnie?"

"I'm in the model program." I say.

Her eyes widen, "No wonder, you're so tall and pretty unnie."

Heat rose to my cheek, "Thanks." 

I've gotten so may comments on my beauty but hearying the word "pretty" come out of directed to me made my heart flutter.

Maybe I could see her more if I come to the beach. Maybe I  could see under that shirt, I bet her stomach is so flat and then her che-

"We should hang out more since I'll be at the beach often with friends." I blurt without much thought before my mind got into anymore erted details. I cover my red face with my hands.

"I work in the afternoon 'til evenings but I'd love that Sowon-unnie." Eunha smiled cutely at me.

I smile back. The view perfect as can be. The sun colored the sky into a bright orange and yellow but Eunha shined the brightest. Just perfect. Cofess and kiss her Sowon.

I leaned in a bit and-

"Eunha!" I heard a boy's voice. 

We both snapped our heads to see a boy running out of the bodybuilding competitions.

"Oppa!" Eunha yelled while laughing. "What's wrong?"

"Sana got in another accident." Ravi came up to us.

My jaw dropped. What did I have to compare with him? His face had such a sharp jawline to cut and his physique was chiseled by a god himself.

"Omo!" Eunha looked alarmed.

"I'm sorry to cut our time so short but I'd love to meet up with you sometime Sowon-unnie! I'll get SinB to give us each other's phone number." Eunha smiled and waved.

She then ran off with Ravi like a romance scene in the movies.

I slumped my shoulder and turned away from my newfound angel.

"Don't look so glum, Ravi oppa is only a friend and she definitely swings for the girls." SinB surpirsed me with her comment.

I looked and say all of the girls sitting on the towels their ice cream cones.

"Did you guys watch all of that?" I asked nervousely.

"Yep," Yerin popped the "p". "We saw you getting all cozied up with lifeguard."

"Don't worry unnie, youll get the chance to be with Eunha-unnie. You're totally her type." Umji added.

"Do you all know her?" I sputter out.

They all nodded like I was so dumb.

"She's at our damn school unnie," SinB said.

They all muttered in agreement.

I was speechless. 

Eunha goes to our school.

Eunha.

Eunha.

I smile like an idiot as I sit down with my friends as they tease me like I'm a lovesick teen. My heart flutters as I remember her smile from not even an hour ago.

Eunha, you make my heart beat for you.

The sun is slowly setting more as I look to the horizon.

The possibilities in the future are as endless as the sea. 

A/N 

Don't know what will be going on with this story or if I will continue it but here you go.