Oke. Here we goes...

First day as a couple

' Dont press the bell, I am showering right now. Just press the password door. ' Su Ji read the message before she press the password and push the door open.

Its dark inside. She put his bag on the flor n push the lamp button while she hist her leg to take of her shoes. Its really a man apartement. Even she has to admit Dong Wook Oppa have a good taste of the furniture around even without feminin touch at all. Just one step from the front door, she can watch dark brown sofa, big tv hang on the wall, kitchen set and dinner table. Its not her first time there but still... its feel strange being there without him around.

She is walking out of kitchen with plates, her bag n glasses before sitting in the sofa n her hand busy open up the chiken box. 

" You here " Dong wook appear with pjs and towel on his hand n smile.

He usually smells good, but now he is smell really good like fresh citrus and jasmine mix together. Her wet hair n fresh face really great view to her eyes. She know this man is handsome, but never seen this handsome before. Its make her speachless, red face n have to force her eyes to see something els before he gets specious.

" Aaah... chiken. Finally... " he moves and sit beside her while his hand still brush towel on his wet hair.

Su ji have to move alittle to make more space so Dong Wook will feel confortable sitting but her action stuck while his hand streched out in front of her face to grab food. Yes... definitly smells citrus. 

Dong Wook crunch fried chicken without any trouble n smiling at Su Ji. " is this from the last time we have meal together? Coz its taste the same as the last one. So crunchy n soft inside "

" No, i bought it near to my place. "

" How come this taste the same. Franchise maybe, or the same owner so they have same recipt? "

" Are you realy need the answare about food right now? Coz i can called the owner to ask bout unimportent like this if you want me to. "

Dong Wooks laugh fill the room with a good tension n Su Ji feels like she want this moment will be forever coz he really2 looks  handsome while laughing like this.

" So, should we talk bout what happen to us? " Dong Wook drinks his cola while her eyes looking at Su Ji face with a flat expresion.

" Eem.. what 'what happen' Oppa? "

" well.. surely you hear our news right. Let me asked you. What do you think about me? Do you like me? "

Actually she know what his mantion but still.. " Of course I like you. If not, why we are sitting side by side here "

" Yaak... Su Ji-ya. Its not what i mean. " Dong wook put his cola can n take a deep breath before make a move to sit closer. His handsome face looks more serious but his lip still smile mode on. " I like being around you, eating dinner like this, walking n chatting with you. You are smart, kind, beautiful of course, but most of all ... I am feeling excited n fluttered whenever we have appoitment to meet like this, i think i want to know you better. So, do you feel the same way as i do, this kind of like? "

...

" Its oke, i am not going crazy or something. I just want to make it clear with you as a person before ... next step that we have to take. Clarified n something to do with our management "

" ... Eem... i dont know Oppa. "

Dong wook put his towel n face her with little smile buy seriously looking in her eyes. " Let just be honest. This is embracing for me too but this is the only way coz we are adult. Well... I am the Oppa. So, I am asking first, you are answering "

Su Ji gulping her cola with red face. Its not like she expecting less than this unconfortable confersation with Dong Wook. But still... even she know this question will be out of his pink mouth, she still doesnt know how to answere it without embracing her self. Of course she likes him, at the first time her eyes catched his face in TV and finally met each other in reality show, he have her heart already. Who doesnt?! With his long leg, nice gesture, pale face, deep eyes n beautifull pink lips..

" You will be sorry tomorrow when you drinking cola that much. Its alot of sugar in it you know that.. "

" Yes "

... " Yes as in you know cola contain alot sugar or .. "

" Both " and her smile like a light up all of the darkness around this night... 

Than suddelny Dong Wook heart feels easy. " So, this is our first day as a couple than "