Relax

First day as a couple

Lee Dong Wook take a hard breath n hang up the phone. He look up to the window n try to erase the pain in his head. He knows, its not goin better until he solve this matter.

The matter is, there are the pic of him n suzy held their hand in the street. Even his face not clearly catch in that pic, but that man is him, n its true he was with suzy, after their have dinner together. It was just a simple dinner and drink a little soju.. Like a dinner 'dinner'. Oke... Lets fine truth. Its more than dinner. Its a date. He took that dinner as a date, at lease for him self prespective. He was wearing nice shirt n jacket, new colone n put a little lip glose, he was even bathing before meeting her in that resto. He treated her nicely n have a good chat with her in that night.

She is like a little sister. She is nice, polite, smiling alot, have a smart brain n knowladgeble. Thats why he likes to talk to her, sharing what is in this mind with her and she usually take one or two nice advice like a mature woman or just silenly listening with nod her head in funny way. N more than anyting, she is cute. Thats why whenever he got a time n knows that she have a free time too, he asked her out. N she was never rejected meeting him. Even sometimes she was the one who asked him out. She seems like to have a chat with him too. Their chat usually around job, scrip new drama, their funny behave co-star or just about weather. But its never been bored.

But know, with all the media share that pic in publik apperance this morning, everyone in this country , n his manager, his CEO too, will be ask, courious, n force him to answere about their relationship that he even dont know what he would called with her. Just like dongsaeng? Well they have pic of their hand held each. Chinggu? who the hell have a chinggu who never rejected to come even in the eary morning just to chat or seeing each other. Couple? He never asked her formally about he loves her. Wait... Is he? Love? With her? The most beautifull Goddess Korea? 

He take his phone again and touch no.6 in speed dial. He always think all the famous chingus around is a jerk when they lied to all their fans n said they was innocent, that all the rumor is false. He dont want to be jerk like that. Actually he dont really care about this news. He just dont want this matter grow more worse. and its not his style to run away from every problem. But first, he have to talk to her.

" Su Ji-yaa.. Where are you? "

" Oppa..."

" You must heard the news, right. We need to talk"

...

" Wae? your manager scold you too? "

" Sang Min-sii scold at you? "

" Yaa.. I asked you first. Sang Min will never scold me coz he loves me. He just scared coz our CEO mad at him when he is no idea about us "

" Us? "

... " Oke fix. We need talk. How bout in my place? I am in the way to go home right now. Or should in yours, wherever?

" Eem... in yours oppa. I just need to grab my jacket n goin there soon. "

" Right, could you brink some fried chiken please. I am starving "

" Your wish my command, sir. See you there, Oppa. " and that is the smiling voice.

Dong Wook close his phone and take a deep breath to stay focus in mind. Have a brave n take a responsible like a man, man. Nothing is wrong with being fair to what his heart really feel bout this girl

******