second page,,

secretly obvious, 2KIM

"yuri-unnie, why would you eat my ice cream?" wonyoung sulked, her brows curving up and her lips doing the opposite. "i-i couldn't help myself..?" the hamster like girl uttered, swallowing as she glanced away.

"that was mean, yuri," chaewon chuckled, holding her position which was leaning on the couch with a can of soda in her hand.

"when you're hungry what are you supposed to do when there's nothing else to eat?!" yuri defended, plopping herself down on the couch, right behind chaewon. 

"you could've asked first," wonyoung said, either calmly - sighing before entering yujin's open arms. "time for bed!" 

the members crawled into their beds in their seperate rooms,  4 members in each room.

"minjoo, yena is sleeping on chaewon's bed for comfort and because she wants to watch mukbangs, chaeyeon is trying to sleep through their weird discussions," eunbi spoke with a laugh, then pulled the comforter over her whole body.

"same bed?" minjoo thought, imaging the sight of chaewon's occupied bed with yena also in it. "yes, minjoo?" the latter didn't realize that she was staring.

"oh..nothing much," she replied, a short smile appearing on her lips. "alright then. goodnight."

-

the next morning, minjoo was woken by little shakes. she groaned and blinked her eyes multiple times to fully open them. "chaewon..?" her voice was croaky sounding, fitting her frog image.

"good morning min," the older grinned, bending her back to place a kiss on minjoo's forehead. the other frowned, expecting something else. "really?" chaewon whispered jokingly, already standing up straight. 

"why did you wake up so early?" the younger questioned, admiring her girlfriend's stare. "so i could love you? they would see if they were awake."

minjoo sinked under the blanket, revealing only over her eyes. "what are you doing?" chaewon asked, clearly confused on what the girl was doing.

"i want to continue my sleep, please let me-" 

chaewon moved quickly and pulled down the blanket that was covering minjoo's mouth, lovingly kissing her on the lips. taken aback, all minjoo could do was widen her eyes.

she broke the kiss, walking out of the room, "have a nice nap, min."