first page,,

secretly obvious, 2KIM

"chaewon! we need meat! can you buy some for me?" the eldest of the group, eunbi, called from the opposite side of the dorm, folding the members' clothes.

"why me?" chaewon complained, her brows furrowing and her lips brought in, into a frown. "because, you're my precious partner," eunbi cheekily grinned, holding her laugh. 

"your face is turning red unnie," chaewon coldly remarked, mentally scowling at the older. "okay, you're the only one in this room with me. now go or else you don't get any food."

"damn..it's so cold too.." the latter uttered, her teeth chattering as she trudged on to the grocery store. her hands stuffed in her pockets, her head low with her beanie over her ears to keep warm.

suddenly, something wrapped around chaewon's body tightly, pulling her back a little. she turned around to see her girlfriend, minjoo, hugging her with rosy cheeks and a bright, wide smile. 

"minjoo? what are you doing here?" the shorter of the two girls asked, lightly blushing at the sight of her girlfriend. "well, eunbi said that you went here so i wanted to go with you," minjoo explained, letting go of chaewon but took chaewon's hand out of her pocket to hold it.

"your hand is very cold," the younger commented, intertwining their fingers. they stepped inside of the grocery store and the hot air of the heater pressed against them,

"i know."

"the only place we can be like this is without the members," minjoo let go of chaewon's hand, the other seemed to long for minjoo's warmth.

"we can't even do it here either," chaewon dryly chuckled, not breaking her eye contact with minjoo. "we need to get meat, probably some vegetables as well."

after getting what they needed, they came up to the cashier register and bought them. 

"baby, if we never get to interact like this many times, please remember that i love you, okay?" chaewon stated out of the blue, minjoo instantaneously turned to her and formed a smile, "of course!"

chaewon mirrored her expression at her response, now dropping the groceries for a quick second to cup minjoo's face with her two hands, leaning in to plant her lips on minjoo's.

pulling away after a soft and brief kiss, minjoo giggled, "i missed that..i love you bubs."

-

arriving at the dorm, they then acted like normal members. "thanks chaewon," chaeyeon took the bags from chaewon after a nod of permission and started cooking.

"man..i'm hungry as heck!" yena lowly yelled in exasperation,  throwing her head back with her body slumping on the couch. "hyewon, let's game!" sakura implored, already getting out the gaming equipment.

"HEY! WHO ATE MY ICE CREAM?!"

-

end of chapter one