Chapter 2

Getting Rid of The Ghost with Monolid Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Are you perhaps Seulgi's wife?"

And then she smiled. And I felt like my heart was going to be ripped off. , I am in love with that ghost.

Then she shaked her head. "No, I'm her younger sister." 

"Then where is her freaking wife?" 

"I wanted to know too Ms. Irene. Can you please come with me? I know a place where we can talk and drink." 

I just nodded. I'm so freaking tired and I don't know where to go from now here too. I really need a drink. She led me to her car and went I went in I saw a box at the back of her car. 

"So Ms. Kang Soo---"

"Just call me Joy Ms. Irene."

"Ahhh thank you then just call me Irene too."

"So Joy, if you're really Seulgi's younger sister. Can you please tell me something about her?"

"How about you answer me first Irene-unnie and then I will answer every question you'll ask based from what I know about Seulgi-unnie?"

"Irene-unnie?"

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah I guess so. So what's your question Joy?"

"I've heard you and my mom. You said Seulgi-unnie wanted to relay a message from my mom. But how did you manage to meet her? Seulgi-unnie..."

Then I saw she's about to cry.

"Seulgi-unnie. She died six years ago." With a drop of tears in her eyes. 

And then my tears started dropping endlessly too. How sad? I thought she's alive somewhere. So she's really dead huh? How I wish I can be able to touch her? To hug her. . I felt so broken hearted right now. 

"Irene-unnie. I'm sorry but you haven't answered me yet." 

"Oh I'm sorry Joy. I just felt sorry for her. What if I tell you that I'm seeing your sister's soul, are you going to believe me." Then she hit the break really hard. 

"Oh my gosh Joy."

"I'm so sorry unnie. If you're seeing her soul then I might be correct with my theory." 

"Theory?"

"We're here unnie. Let's order some food and drink first." We ordered and then after, she took something and when she came back, she have the box I saw earlier.

"Seulgi-unnie, is she here with us right now?"

I shaked my head. "No...not anymore." 

"Then good. It might be better if she's not here." 

"Why?"

"Seulgi-unnie, she ran away from home when she was 20. That time I was 16. At first I had a hard time understanding her but from time to time, she would call me and ask if mom and I were okay so later on I have accepted her decision and supported her.  She's very brave and I admire her for that. She stands up for what she knows is best for her and definitely she stood up for her." 

"Her?"

"Yes. The girl my unnie truly loves. Bae Joohyun." 

"So she's Seulgi's wife?" 

She nooded. Ughhh I get jealous of a suddden. Aisstt geez. How pathetic! "Okay now I got so many questions. What do you mean when you said that she stood up for her and why would Seulgi ran away?"

"Mom wasn't really approved of her and Joohyun-unnie's relationship. The society wasn't open that time and, our dad was a famous politician before he died and so our family is quite known."

"Let me guess, because of shame your mom tried everything to stop Seulgi and that Joohyun's relationship and so Seulgi had to run away. "

"You can't blame my mom Irene-unnie. Like I said, it wasn't acceptable during that time."

"How can a mother do that to her daughter."

"She just thought that was the best for unnie."

"Have you meet Joohyun?"

"Yes and she was the prettiest and warmest person I have ever met though she could have a sharp tongue sometimes. After meeting her, I've realized why Seulgi-unnie ran away with her." Geez the kindest and prettiest huh? What the hell? Does a kind of person like that really exists? Ughhh my jealousy at the finest, I swear.

"What about Yeri? Is she really Seulgi's child? How the hell did she have a child that looks like her if she have a wife and not a husband." 

"Oh did you meet Yeri?"

"Yeah that's one of Seulgi's wishes. We went and play with that brat. That brat have a sharp tongue."

Joy chuckled. "I might figure out now where did she get that? But yeah you're right. Yeri do have a sharp tongue but honestly she doesn't just look like Seulgi-unnie. She looks like Joohyun -unnie too. They used an advance treatment for that. They got a donor and put it to Seulgi-unnie. And so unnie got pregnant and give birth."

Aissst I don't know but my head is hurting so much. Ugghhh I guess all the infos coming in about Seulgi are not good for me.

"Are you okay Irene-unnie?"

"Yes I am. So where is her freaking wife?"

"We don't know. We're not even sure if she's alive till you show up."

"What do you mean about that?"

"Six years ago.. the reason why Seulgi-unnie died was because of a car accident. And she wasn't alone that time. Seulgi unnie, Joohyun unnie and Yeri were on their way to our house because finally my mom have accepted them but before they can reach home, a truck crushed to their car and hit them hard." As Joy said that a flashback just came in.

Flashback

"Seulbear are you excited that we are near your house?"

"You bet Baechu. After all these years, finally mom have accepted us. You, me and Yeri will be truly happy now." Then I looked at the baby soundly sleeping next to me. 

We talked a little bit and soon I don't know what happened but I just saw Seulgi's body on top of me and the baby.

"Please live Baechu. Take care of Yeri and be happy with her."

"No...No... Seulgi... I will call help. Just hold on." I tried to get out of the car but then....... 

Ughhh I felt like my head is going to explode. My tears won't just stop as well. 

"Joy you said that you've meet Joohyun?"

"Yes unnie. Tell me do I look like her?"

Then she started crying too. " You are exactly like her in every angle unnie. Same face...same voice...same mannerism. The first time I saw you I know that you're Joohyun-unnie but when I saw you talking with my mom I know that there is something wrong. You said you're not Joohyun-unnie and you're Irene and so I thought ...my theory... is that you lost all your memories because of the accident."

"And when you said that you're seeing my sister it made sense. You're seeing her... because you are Joohyun-unnie." And then she hand me the box.

And when I opened it I saw our pictures. Seulgi and me when we were young. Seulgi, me and Joy when it's Joy's birthday. And then Seulgi, me and Yeri when Yeri was just delivered. , I am the worst.

"y dynamite?"

She closed and bawled her eyes out. "Joohyun-unnie, it's really you?" 

I nodded and soon everything went black. 

Flasback

"No...No... Seulgi... I will call help. Just hold on." I tried to get out of the car and managed to get out but I didn't know that were at the edge of the cliff and then I straight fell and after that I can't remember anymore."

I woke up crying like a baby. I can remember now how I lost my memories. , Seulgi...

"Seulgi...where are you? Seulgi please appear in front of me now. Yah you ungrateful ghost. You can't just leave me without saying goodbye." My tears kept on falling like waterfalls. "Seulbear, I'm so sorry. Please I'm begging you. Please show yourself to me now." 

"Irene. What the have happened. Why are you here? You haven't called me for days and someone ended up calling me instead saying you're admitted here."

"Wendy?" I quickly ran to her and hugged her.

"Wendy, she's gone.."

"Gone, who's gone?"

"Seulgi.."

"Seulgi who?" She faced me to her and shaked the hell out of me.

"Pull yourself together Irene. Who's Seulgi?"

"I'm not Irene Wendy."

"What?"

"I found out that I lost my memories from six years ago. I'm Joohyun Wendy. I'm Bae Joohyun and I was married and had a child named Yeri" I saw how surprised her face was. 

"I was married to Seulgi.... the ghost that I have met?"

"The ghost that you help to fulfill her wishes. Did you fulfilled all of her wishes? Maybe that's why she's gone."

"Her wishes......"

 

Flashback

1st wish

"Hey bear, when are you going to paint our dream house huh?"

"I'm so sorry Baechu. I'm just so behind at work right now."

"Yah, is work more important than me?"  I pouted and then she chuckled.

"Look at you being such a baby bunny. Of course not, you're the most important in my life."

"Then why can't you do it now? I want to display that painting and dream of you, me and our daugther living there peacefully."

"I'm so sorry Joohyun-honey. But I will paint it soon, I promise."

"You promised okay?"

"Yep... I love you my bunny."

"I love you too bear. I will be mad at you if you're not gonna fulfill your promise." 

"Araso my love."

 

2nd wish

"Yah Kang Seulgi. Why do you have that freaking motion sickness huh? I wanted to ride that roller coaster for a very long time but I can't because you can't."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter