The Pain

Voiceless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And here's the next chapter.

If Yesung’s mind wasn’t quite preoccupied, he would have taken notice of the panicked voices around him. However, his mind could only focus on one thing right now.

Pain.

Excruciating pain.

Mind-numbing pain.

It seemed like torture screws were trying to pierce all points of his body. Searing-hot pain also seemed to flood and flow within his blood vessels, pain not only on the surface of his body, but also coming from within it, moving, circulating. 

Yesung tried to open his eyes, but they were too heavy.

He tried to move, to try to get away from whatever this pain was, but his body wouldn’t respond. 

He tried to shout for help, but no sound came out from his throat. In fact, the pain was so torturous that he wanted to beg someone—anyone—to just end it. End him. He couldn’t quite recall how he had gotten to such a situation, but he just wanted the pain to end. If ending his life meant ending this pain, so be it.

With this kind of pain, death was better.

And the pain became too overwhelming once more, and Yesung lost consciousness again.

Darkness accompanied the pain.

Yesung had never really been afraid of the dark. Not since he had been a small child. But this kind of darkness was oppressive. Unbearable. It just heightened the pain.

He was unable to see through the darkness. He wanted to know what was going on. He wanted to know why he was in such pain.

What on earth was happening to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter