The Accident

Voiceless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy New Year! New year, new beginnings, new focus on my writing. Here's another one of my chaptered Yesung x OC stories.

Hope you enjoy!

“LOOK OUT!”

SCREEEEEEEEECH.

BANG!

One’s world—one’s entire life—can change in the blink of an eye. Sometimes, the person himself or herself causes the drastic change. Other times, the change just seems to happen without known causes, control spiraling away from the person.

Whichever way it may be, though, drastic change—especially when the change is for the worse—is difficult to cope with.

Kim Jongwoon, more commonly known to the world as Yesung, would say that he was quite familiar with changes, both good and bad. The first major change in his life was when he became a K-pop idol, debuting as a member of the famous group Super Junior. And as a K-pop idol, he had been unable to avoid many changes. Changes in lifestyle. Changes in schedules. Changes in workload. Changes in relationships. Changes in priorities. Changes in Super Junior itself even. Nonetheless, he persisted, weathering all the changes over the years with s at his side.

Being in the entertainment industry for over a decade now, Yesung felt that he had already experienced most, if not all, of the changes that may occur in the life of a K-pop idol.

Little did he know that the biggest, and worst (or so it felt at that time), change was still about to come.

The day started out like any other.

Waking up even for the sun had risen. Having a hurried breakfast with s at the dorm. Filming. Shooting. Being chauffeured to different locations by harassed-looking managers and staff. Only being able to rest a bit and having quick bites of food as they’re travelling. More filming. Dancing until their legs gave up during rehearsal. Recording at the studio. All in just one day.

To an average person, it would be overwhelming and unbelievable; the person might question, “How would one do all these things in just one day??” However, to a Super Junior member, this was just everyday life.

The change unexpectedly happened late that night. One more schedule (an interview at a studio), and Super Junior would finally be done for the day. Unfortunately, the previous schedule had run late; as an effect, Super Junior was also now running late for the next, and last, schedule of the day. The members were quickly ushered to different cars with different staff members.

As soon as the previous schedule had been finished, Yesung had found himself stuffed into a car with some of s. One of their managers was driving the car, and Yesung was sitting at the passenger seat up front. Ryeowook, Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk were squashed together at the back. Yesung was pretty sure that only three people were supposed to be sitting at the back of an average car, but they were somehow short on vehicles that day, so extra people were stuffed in the limited cars that were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter