Who are you?

When All Hope Seemed Lost

Note: Conversation in Korean is in normal font and English is in italics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

The boy smiled. You didn't. What was a random guy doing knocking on your door at 8:30 in the morning? Not to mention that hair of his. Asians don't have bleach blonde hair. 'Is he a patient in the mental facility?' you thought, still befuddled at the strange visitor. He didn't say a word which seemed even more odd and backed up your suspicions. Then, a camera crew came in. . You were convinced now that this was some sort of prank. Or maybe a weird variety show that disabled kids have to spend time together or something. Either way, you felt uncomfortable. You backed your wheelchair up and faced the cameras, talking to the crew directly: "What the hell do you think your doing!!!??" They were stunned. Apparently, they hadn't been warned about you "morning mood".

"Do the cameras make you uncomfortable?" The voice was calm and sweet, but at the same time strong and masculine. But where had it come from? You turned around. The boy had moved to stand closer to you. Oh ya. You had forgotten about him. Oops. You scowled at him, and the intense look gave you a better glance at his features. He had extremely light blonde hair and dark, deep almond eyes. His skin was flawless and his features manly. He was, to put it simply, hot. Then you noticed the eyeliner. '' you thought again. A gorgeous boy with eyeliner, a camera crew, and an overly-excited nurse. The pieces came together and it hit you like a brick wall. He was a "god".

Suddenly, he boy's expression changed to confusion. "Is something wrong?" he asked sounding slightly amused. Well of course he would be. You had been staring at him intensely for at least a minute now. Could this day get any worse. Of course it could. And of course it did. The camera crew burst into laughter at my blush and seven nurses, who had apparently been trying to listen through the door, fell through the entryway as the door swung open. They all seemed confused, blushed madly, bowed, apologized, and left, shutting the door after them. I knew they were still there. They weren't the type to give up so easily.

"If the cameras make you nervous, we could have them leave." The voice directed your attention back at the idol. You nodded your head slowly, still unable to quite grasp what was happening. With a single look, the camera crew packed up their stuff and left the room. You relaxed, but only slightly. The idol was still staring at you intently. 'I might as well be polite,' you reasoned.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm _________" you said in the friendliest voice you could manage this early in the morning.

"Annyeong!" he replied flashing you an adorable smile and slight bow of his head.

"And you are....." you continued trying to get an answer to your implied question.

"Oh, I thought you knew. I'm G-dragon, the leader of BigBang. You can call me Jiyong." You had to bite the inside of your cheek hard in order to keep from screaming at him. 'Just because he's famous doesn't mean everyone knows who he is!!! He's a stuck-up, vain little brat!!! I knew kpop idols were no "gods".' The thoughts rushed through your head and they brought with them fountains of fury. Apparently, it showed on your face. Jiyong tilted his head in confusion. "Are you okay?"

Your bitterness exploded. "Yes I'm just fine and dandy," your tone was as sarcastic as ever. "And I would sincerely like to apologize for not knowing a stuck-up brat when I see one." You regretted the words once they escaped your lips and you longed to take them back. His expression changed and you braced yourself for a shout in response and possibly a slap across the face. But his face did not display anger. Instead it showed.... sadness. Your previous idea of him being mentally challenged sprang forward again but you disregarded it. Maybe he's just a very emotional guy. The word that came next surprised you so much your eyes went wide with disbelief: "Mianhae, ___________." You were flabbergasted. Didn't you just insult the poor guy on many levels without even talking to him first? "I didn't mean to make it sound like that, your right. It's just, I had been scheduled to come meet you for over a month now, so I figured you had been informed of it. Mianhae." he said again and bowed in apology. You were disgusted with yourself. He was probably the nicest guy you had ever met and he had had a more than logical reason to assume you knew him. . 'Wow,-__________, you really have a way with words, don't you.' you thought to yourself.

"No, I'm the one who should be apologizing, I'm such an a...... jerk. Mianhae." you said and bowed as low as possible. This caused you to slip since you had some time during the conversation pushed yourself to the edge of the wheelchair, and fall face first onto the floor. .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the latest update, I hope you liked it!!!!

Sorry if it was kinda boring......... I'm extremely detail-oriented in case you haven't noticed. If you were falling asleep, please let me know and I'll try to make the story move faster and keep it more exciting. And PLEASE be honest! And if there's any other constructive criticism you have, your free to say anything, I promise I don't have a "morning mood".

I'll probably update again sometime this weekend so keep your eyes out! See ya then! =D