6:30AM, Tuesday, November 5th, 2019

Fan's Diary: IZ*ONE Vote Manipulation Scandal

I woke to the sound of knocking on my bedroom door and the sound of my mother’s yelling, “Kim Si-yun! It’s about time for you to wake up, else you’ll be late for school!” I groaned. School. My number one enemy. All children ever do at school is listen to their teachers blabber on about Maths and Science, English and Social Studies. I think of school as a form of abuse for children. It’s totally irrelevant for us.

 

Well, at least, I’m spending each day with anticipation for the future. In six days, IZ*ONE is finally making their comeback! I love IZ*ONE. They’re so perfect - their songs, their choreography, just everything about them is perfect. Also, their youngest member Wonyoung is only 2 years older than me! TWO YEARS! If she can become so successful at such a raw age, then I should be able to do the same. She empowers me to work hard in order to achieve success in life, no matter what my age.

 

That was out of topic; let’s return back to my morning. So I showered, wore my usual uniform for school and ate breakfast. As always before I left the house, I went over to the chest on my dressing table to pick out a pendant to wear for the day. The pendants were a birthday gift from mom - a set of 12 heart-shaped crystals, each with the official colors of the IZ*ONE members. I always pick one to wear at the start of every day, but today I just wanted to wear them all. Slowly and carefully, I tucked in the pendants, one at a time, into the front pocket of my school bag.

Mint blue Chaeyeon…

White Minju...

Mint green Chaewon...

Peach Hitomi...

Coral Hyewon...

Lilac Eunbi...

Sky blue Nako...

Navy blue Yujin...

Yellow Yena...

Orange Yuri...

Pastel pink Sakura…

Finally, I hooked Wonyoung’s candy pink pendant onto the chain around my neck. With that, I was all set to begin my daily walk to school.