Prologue

Twist of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my latest fanfic project. It will be one of the (so far) 4 Yesung x OC chaptered stories that I have planned to work on for 2020. 

Yesung became my bias, but I'm not yet quite used to writing with him as a main character or one of the main characters. I'm trying to improve. Please be patient with me. I hope that you enjoy this story, as well as my other Yesung x OC stories! :)

“Winning Ticket: 24601”

I stared in complete disbelief at the announcement on the website. No. Freakin. Way. I rubbed my eyes hard in disbelief. Maybe I was just hallucinating? Maybe I was just seeing things? Just dreaming? Just letting my imagination run wild? Heck, I even pinched myself for good measure.

But, no, even after I had already rubbed my eyes and pinched my thigh, 24601 still flashed across my laptop screen.

When I got this number when I had bought a ticket for the raffle, I thought that it was just some weird but meaningless coincidence that I got a famous number. I mean, wasn’t it laughable that my ticket number was the prisoner number of the main character in the Les Miserables play?

I was quite amused with the ticket number back then.

Now, I was in disbelief.

However, slowly but surely, the reality of the moment began to dawn upon me. I realized that this was real. 

My quirky, famous ticket number was chosen in the raffle draw. Among the thousands of raffle entries, my ticket number was chosen.

I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter