the end...?

banker.

2020 has begun. New banking year for banker lad Lucas. He looked at Halifax stock rates and more banker stuff, thinking very deeply about...banker stuff.

2020 was a very important year as it is the start of a new decade and Lucas hoped his hard work would pay off at Banker of the Year and the next Banker of the Decade.

He was very sure because by the time 2029 was happening his rival would be 35 and that just makes him an old man and not very banker anymore, while Lucas would stay very young and bankery (we're talking about sehun here).

Suddenly, devastating news struck the office. It wasn't that there weren't any toasties left at Greggs, but it was ablut Y/N. He dropped his cotnflake bowl in anguish (?). He found out that...

Y/N had a current account deal with HSBC this whole time?!

nani?!

Lucas could not believe his giga lad ears. Is this the end of their relationship, not only in the finance world but in real life? She even had the card contactless and personalised with a picture of her outside Gregg's.

(Dont ask me where this story is going cos I don't know who has the wheel on this one mate)

Banker Lucas was in a very angry financial mood, and decided to accept the fact that Y/N had moved on.

I think this is the end. Or is it? Because in the end Lycad becomes depressed and spends all his money becoming Gambling King Lucas.

The end.

P.S. don't forget your 5 a day.