money.

banker.

Y/N (aka janna in disguise) finally got her paycheck from working at greggs. Her job at greggs wasn't bad or anything, but most of her friends had fancy jobs at hotels and they never gave her the free sausage rolls they promised. She just wanted something to spice up her life.

Y/N walked into the Halifax, stuck in a waiting line as the self-serve machines were out of order. Playing around with one of the free dark blue pens, she looked around as she waited for almost ages.

'Cashier 4, please.' the feminine robot chimed as the sign flared a red 4 above the station as she walked over.

'Hi I'm Lucas. How may I help?' 

Y/N sweated. Who was this this y man behind the glass case? He had black hair slicked back, with a matching black suit that was crisply ironed like a greggs toastie against his bright white shirt. The smirk on his face matched the smug tone in his eyes, deeply staring back at Y/N.

'Uhm, I'd like to make a withdrawal, thats all.' Y/N awkwardly smiled.

He made the withdrawal, Y/N watching his long fingers thread through the till, picking out notes, also noticing his giant hands.

'Would you like a receipt?' He flashed the same smile as earlier, Y/N nodding.

They simply smiled at eachother as he handed her the money and the receipt, their hands touching for a split second.

She looked at the receipt, noticing the sharpie on the back.

BANKER Lucas ♡ xxx-xxx-xxx

He left his number?! Y/N couldn't believe it; it made her smile even more. She had been so focused on his hands and the note on the receipt that she realised that he hadn't given her the money but a ring instead.

'Banker Lucas...' she smiled to herself.

 

I may or may not continue this to finish it but im tired here you go